Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens suddenly while Laura's husband is working on repairing an appliance in "The Gingi"?
2. When Josie returns to the conjure woman, the conjure woman suggests different ways to do what in "The Conjure Brother"?
3. How many years pass before Ray becomes a bus driver on Grady's former route in "The Woman in the Snow"?
4. What threatens to attack Laura's daughter while she plays outside in "The Gingi"?
5. Why does the woman need a ride in "The Woman in the Snow"?
Essay Topic 1
Identify and analyze the symbolism and themes in "The 11:59." What is the significance of Lester's watch in the story?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the characters of Hoop Granger and Alvin Tinsley in "Justice." What history do these characters have with one another?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Esau's father in "The Sight" with the slave owner in "We Organized." What similarities exist between these men? What differences?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)