|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Laura's daughter insist the statue is in "The Gingi"?
b) From God.
2. What is the woman covered with who emerges from the woods in "Boo Mama"?
b) Gold dust.
3. What is Leddy's son's name in "Boo Mama"?
4. The slaves in "We Organized" take an item off what piece of the plantation owner's clothing?
a) His boots.
b) His jacket.
c) His nightshirt.
d) His overalls.
5. What refers to a person who professes an ability to perceive information hidden from the normal senses through extrasensory perception?
This section contains 1,094 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)