Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens suddenly while Laura's husband is working on repairing an appliance in "The Gingi"?
(a) It starts to rain.
(b) The lights go out.
(c) An earthquake hits.
(d) The power comes on.
2. When Josie returns to the conjure woman, the conjure woman suggests different ways to do what in "The Conjure Brother"?
(a) Punish Adam.
(b) Avoid Adam.
(c) Get rid of Adam.
(d) Make peace with Adam.
3. How many years pass before Ray becomes a bus driver on Grady's former route in "The Woman in the Snow"?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 28 years.
4. What threatens to attack Laura's daughter while she plays outside in "The Gingi"?
(a) A cat.
(b) A snake.
(c) A dog.
(d) A bear.
5. Why does the woman need a ride in "The Woman in the Snow"?
(a) She is about to give birth.
(b) Her baby is sick.
(c) The snow is too deep to walk in.
(d) Her car broke down.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Ray driving when he sees a woman on the side of the road in "The Woman in the Snow"?
2. What does the doll look like, which the shopkeeper insists Laura take along with the statue, in "The Gingi"?
3. Who tells Josie that no one has lived at the conjure woman's address for a long time in the ending of "The Conjure Brother"?
4. What is Grady's profession in "The Woman in the Snow"?
5. What does the conjure woman tell Josie she will have soon on Josie's second visit in "The Conjure Brother"?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)