|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Leddy's son's teddy bear in "Boo Mama"?
2. Patricia McKissack's first book was a biography of what poet?
(a) Robert Frost.
(b) Edgar Allan Poe.
(c) Paul Lawrence Dunbar.
(d) e.e. cummings.
3. What appliance does Laura's husband work to repair in "The Gingi"?
(a) The stove.
(b) The dryer.
(c) The dishwasher.
(d) The refrigerator.
4. What does the shopkeeper claim the statue is which Laura wants to buy in "The Gingi"?
5. What happens suddenly while Laura's husband is working on repairing an appliance in "The Gingi"?
(a) The lights go out.
(b) An earthquake hits.
(c) The power comes on.
(d) It starts to rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the sculpture described which Laura purchases in "The Gingi"?
2. When does the narrative of "The Chicken-Coop Monster" take place?
3. What does Laura do with the statue and doll after revisiting the shop in "The Gingi"?
4. What is Ray's last name in "The Woman in the Snow"?
5. Where does the woman say her husband is in "The Woman in the Snow"?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)