|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Robert Kennedy assassinated?
2. The conjure woman tells Josie she should remember what it feels like to be what on Josie's second visit in "The Conjure Brother"?
(a) On the bottom of the food chain.
(b) Competing for attention.
(c) Teased by an older sibling.
(d) Second in line.
3. What does the woman say she does not have in "The Woman in the Snow"?
(a) Bus fare.
(b) A baby.
(c) A midwife.
(d) A husband.
4. Where does the neighboring girl hide during a game of hide-and-seek in "The Chicken-Coop Monster"?
(a) The woods.
(b) The chicken coop.
(c) The attic.
(d) The barn.
5. When does the conjure woman tell Josie to go to bed exactly in order for her wish to come true in "The Conjure Brother"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the woman need a ride in "The Woman in the Snow"?
2. Why is the protagonist sent away from her parents for a while in "The Chicken-Coop Monster"?
3. What appliance does Laura's husband work to repair in "The Gingi"?
4. What does Grady do the second time he sees the woman in "The Woman in the Snow"?
5. When does the narrative of "The Chicken-Coop Monster" take place?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)