|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The protagonist's grandfather tells her how he once had a monster where in "The Chicken-Coop Monster"?
(a) In his own chicken-coop.
(b) In the outhouse.
(c) The crawlspace under his house.
(d) In the attic.
2. What does the woman from the woods say she gave Leddy's son to save his life in "Boo Mama"?
(a) Bone marrow.
(c) Her blood.
3. Of what society is the protagonist in "The Chicken-Coop Monster" a founding member?
(a) Mummy Society of Americrats.
(b) Monster Watchers of America.
(c) ESP Workers Union.
(d) Feral Dog Admiration Society.
4. How is Josie's conjured brother described in "The Conjure Brother"?
5. What does Grady tell the woman when he opens the door in "The Woman in the Snow"?
(a) No one rides for free.
(b) To go home.
(c) Get lost.
(d) Get a job.
6. How old is the protagonist in "The Chicken-Coop Monster"?
7. What is Grady's last name in "The Woman in the Snow"?
8. How much time passes before Grady sees the same woman in "The Woman in the Snow"?
(a) A year.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 3 years.
9. What does the woman from the woods say that Leddy's son will become in "Boo Mama"?
(a) A sasquatch.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A poltergeist.
(d) A gollum.
10. Who tells Josie that no one has lived at the conjure woman's address for a long time in the ending of "The Conjure Brother"?
(a) The mail man.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A real estate agent.
(d) A neighbor.
11. What is the name of the brother Josie conjures in "The Conjure Brother"?
12. How is the sculpture described which Laura purchases in "The Gingi"?
13. Why is the protagonist sent away from her parents for a while in "The Chicken-Coop Monster"?
(a) Her father is in the hospital.
(b) They are having a baby.
(c) They are on trial for murder.
(d) They are getting divorced.
14. What is the woman covered with who emerges from the woods in "Boo Mama"?
(c) Gold dust.
15. What about Josie's new brother is not in accordance with her wish in "The Conjure Brother"?
(a) He is older.
(b) He is shy.
(c) He is younger.
(d) He is a dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes possessed with the spirit of a gingi in "The Gingi"?
2. What is Leddy doing when her son disappears in "Boo Mama"?
3. What is the woman clutching on the side of the road in "The Woman in the Snow"?
4. What does the shopkeeper claim the statue is which Laura wants to buy in "The Gingi"?
5. How did the woman die in "The Woman in the Snow"?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)