|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chicken-Coop Monster.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what river does Harper watch his brother leap to his death in "The Legend of Pin Oak"?
(a) Snake River.
(b) Topps River.
(c) Fall River.
(d) Green River.
2. The shopkeeper tells Laura of what spirits, and the evil anger they wish to inflict others with, in "The Gingi"?
(a) The Congolese men.
(b) The Haitian elders.
(c) The Dabobo women.
(d) The Maniqua women.
3. In what town did the Pullman Strike begin?
(a) Pullman, New York.
(b) Pullman, Illinois.
(c) Pullman, North Dakota.
(d) Pullman, Texas.
4. Who is the richest man in town in "Justice"?
(a) Riley Holt.
(b) Hoop Granger.
(c) Alvin Tinsley.
(d) Riley Granger.
5. Where was Robert Kennedy assassinated?
(a) Phoenix, AZ.
(b) Las Vegas, NV.
(c) Los Angeles, CA.
(d) Portland, OR.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leddy decide to move when she drops out of society in "Boo Mama"?
2. Where does a fire take place in "The Sight"?
3. What protects Laura and her daughter from an animal in the yard in "The Gingi"?
4. When was Robert Kennedy assassinated?
5. When is Ray driving when he sees a woman on the side of the road in "The Woman in the Snow"?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)