|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boo Mama.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Harper realizes he cannot sell his brother, who does he decide to sell to the slave dealers instead in "The Legend of Pin Oak"?
(a) Henri's wife.
(b) Henri's son and wife.
(c) Henri's daughter.
(d) Henri's daughter and wife.
2. Who was the father of Ajax in Greek mythology?
3. How is Alvin Tinsley killed in "Justice"?
(a) He is stabbed.
(b) He is given lethal injection.
(c) He is hung.
(d) He is shot.
4. How did the woman die in "The Woman in the Snow"?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) An icicle fell on her.
(c) Hit by a car.
(d) Froze to death.
5. In what Classical work is the mythological Ajax notable for his abundant strength and courage, seen particularly in two fights with Hector?
(a) The Odyssey
(b) The Homeric Hymns.
(c) The Birds.
(d) The Iliad.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what format is "We Organized" written?
2. What is the name of the sac in which the fetus develops?
3. Where does Ray drive the woman in "The Woman in the Snow"?
4. What does the woman from the woods say that Leddy's son will become in "Boo Mama"?
5. What train feature was George Pullman credited with originating?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)