|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to West's friend, why did the friend not trust Musket?
(a) Musket was too smart.
(b) Musket was too connected.
(c) Musket was shifty.
(d) Musket was a liar.
2. According to the person Chee goes to visit, how many men set the lanterns the night of the plane crash?
3. After Chee finds the suitcases, about how long does he spend obliterating any signs that he has been there?
(a) Fifty minutes.
(b) Three hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) Twenty minutes.
4. Where is the prison that Chee goes to visit?
(a) Sante Fe.
5. When Chee reaches the crash site, whom does he see by the wreckage?
(a) Cowboy Dashee.
(b) Jerry Jansen.
(c) Larry Collins.
(d) Captain Largo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What helps Chee focus his concentration efforts?
2. How far is it from Tuba City to the prison Chee goes to visit?
3. Where does the person Chee goes to visit live?
4. As Chee ponders what he learns from the intercepted phone call, who does Chee begin to believe made the telephone call?
5. In what year did the prison riot that killed thirty prisoners occur?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Thomas West killed?
2. Why does Dashee's boss, the sheriff, think Dashee knows where the drugs are hidden?
3. What is the one thing that the caller does not specify to Gaines during the phone call?
4. While Chee and Dashee are meeting with the old Hopi, why is Dashee incredulous?
5. According to Chee's conversation with the old Hopi, what would Chee do if he wanted to help the guardian of the shrine?
6. Why does Chee unearth the hidden suitcases and take them with him to the village where the ceremony is taking place?
7. Describe Black Mesa.
8. Describe Windmill 6.
9. As Chee flees from his trailer where two men were waiting for him, what does Chee wonder about in regard to the scheduled exchange?
10. According to Mr. Armijo, why did the person Chee goes to the prison to find out about have lots of friends in the prison?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)