|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the FBI agents who have been searching for the missing drugs with Johnson from?
2. Who does Chee go to the prison to learn about?
(a) T.L. Johnson.
(b) Laramie Begay.
(c) Joseph Musket.
(d) Jerry Jansen.
3. On Chee's second phone call, what does Chee suggest the caller do?
(a) Stake out the windmill.
(b) Check dental records.
(c) Meet him at the reservation.
(d) Record the conversation.
4. How far is it from Tuba City to the prison Chee goes to visit?
(a) 200 miles.
(b) 100 miles.
(c) 400 miles.
(d) 50 miles.
5. When Chee notices vehicle tracks in the sand that have been dampened by the previous night's rain, where is Chee headed?
(a) Wepo Wash.
(b) Hopi Cultural Center.
(c) Moenkopi Wash.
(d) Burnt Water Trading Post.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of West's friend in prison that agrees to talk to Chee?
2. On what day did Jake West claim the body of his son from the prison?
3. As Chee stands at Windmill 6 and ponders all he knows, how does Chee characterize what he knows to this point?
4. To what clan was Joseph Musket's mother born?
5. According to Mary Joe Natonabah, who is responsible for trespassing on her grazing right?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)