|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What helps Chee focus his concentration efforts?
2. According to the person Chee goes to visit, how many suitcases were taken from the plane and put into the waiting car?
3. When Dashee tells Chee that the missing vehicle has been found, what does Dashee say that truly surprises Chee?
(a) Nothing was in the car.
(b) Jansen's body was in the car.
(c) The money was in the car.
(d) The drugs were in the car.
4. According to the rap sheet Chee is reading at the prison, what was the prisoner's first arrest for?
(b) Grand theft auto.
(c) Drunk and disorderly conduct.
5. According to prison officials, who was depositing extra money into the prisoner's canteen account?
(a) A narcotics dealer.
(b) An attorney.
(c) A business owner.
(d) An accountant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Chee believe witnessed the plane crash?
2. After Chee starts searching for the suitcases at the crash site, about how long does it take for Chee to find the suitcases?
3. When T.L. Johnson visited West in prison, what was the listed reason for Johnson's visit?
4. After Chee uncovers the mystery of why the windmill is being vandalized, who accompanies Chee on his visit to act as an interpreter?
5. After waking from his night under the stars, Chee goes to a roadside diner for breakfast and to make a telephone call. Who does Chee first call?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)