|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chee tries to call Dashee after finding the missing vehicle, where is Dashee headed?
(a) Second Mesa.
(b) Chuska Range.
(c) Tuba City.
2. What size boots does Chee wear?
3. To what clan was Joseph Musket's mother born?
(a) The Mud Clan.
(b) The Fog Clan.
(c) The Water Clan.
(d) The River Clan.
4. After uncovering the mystery of why the windmill is being vandalized, who does Chee call?
(a) Jake West.
(b) Captain Largo.
(c) Taylor Sawkatewa.
(d) Cowboy Dashee.
5. What reason does Chee give the prison officials for his inquiries?
(a) Chee's working on a burglary.
(b) Chee's working on a vandalism case.
(c) The prisoner has been killed.
(d) Chee's working on a murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the prisoner Chee is investigating was involved in an armed robbery, who was the prisoner's accomplice?
2. How much younger than Miss Pauling was her brother?
3. According to what Chee learns from the intercepted phone call, when will the exchange of money for cocaine take place?
4. In what year did the prison riot that killed thirty prisoners occur?
5. Who does Chee believe witnessed the plane crash?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Black Mesa.
2. When Chee and Musket's mother introduce themselves, what information do they share?
3. How does Chee respond when Dashee asks Chee directly if Chee found the car?
4. According to what Miss Pauling overhears on Gaines's phone call, what does the caller insist on when the exchange is to be made and why?
5. What does Chee see when he goes to the shrine that solves the mystery of why the windmill is being vandalized?
6. When Chee phones Dashee to ask about the missing drugs, what does Dashee tell Chee?
7. Describe Windmill 6.
8. When Dashee meets Chee on U.S. 160, what does Chee tell Dashee?
9. How does Chee decide to ensure that Miss Pauling has access to the switchboard at the Hopi Cultural Center motel when Gaines's call comes in?
10. According to Chee's conversation with the old Hopi, what would Chee do if he wanted to help the guardian of the shrine?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)