|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Chee starts searching for the suitcases at the crash site, about how long does it take for Chee to find the suitcases?
(a) About two hours.
(b) About three hours.
(c) About fifty minutes.
(d) About twenty minutes.
2. Where do the two arroyos that the car was not hidden in lead to?
(a) Wepo Wash.
(b) Second Mesa.
(c) Black Mesa.
(d) Big Mountain Mesa.
3. Where does the arroyo that the missing car is hidden in lead to?
(a) Black Mesa.
(b) Wepo Wash.
(c) Big Mountain Mesa.
(d) Second Mesa.
4. According to his mother, where did Joseph Musket go after the Enemy Way?
(a) Second Mesa.
(b) Big Mountain Mesa.
(c) Burnt Water.
(d) Wepo Wash.
5. Where are the FBI agents who have been searching for the missing drugs with Johnson from?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to his mother, how many one hundred dollar bills did Joseph have when he returned from prison
2. After Chee uncovers the mystery of why the windmill is being vandalized, who accompanies Chee on his visit to act as an interpreter?
3. According to Mary Joe Natonabah, who is responsible for trespassing on her grazing right?
4. After Chee finds the suitcases, about how long does he spend obliterating any signs that he has been there?
5. Who does Chee go to the prison to learn about?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Chee respond when Largo asks Chee for all of his paperwork?
2. After returning to his office, why does Chee call the trading post at Teec Nos Pos?
3. Before the two men part, why does Dashee ask Chee what size boots Chee wears?
4. Why does Dashee's boss, the sheriff, think Dashee knows where the drugs are hidden?
5. What does Chee see when he goes to the shrine that solves the mystery of why the windmill is being vandalized?
6. Describe Windmill 6.
7. How was Thomas West killed?
8. How does Chee decide to ensure that Miss Pauling has access to the switchboard at the Hopi Cultural Center motel when Gaines's call comes in?
9. According to Chee's conversation with the old Hopi, what would Chee do if he wanted to help the guardian of the shrine?
10. According to the old Hopi, why is there no longer any water at the Hopi's sacred place?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)