|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Chee finds the suitcases, about how long does he spend obliterating any signs that he has been there?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Twenty minutes.
(c) One hour.
(d) Fifty minutes.
2. In what year did the prison riot that killed thirty prisoners occur?
3. When the prisoner Chee is investigating was arrested on a narcotics charge, how many pounds of marijuana did the police confiscate?
(a) 800 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 20 puunds.
(d) 500 pounds.
4. After seeing the men searching the plane wreckage, Chee returns to his truck. What does Chee get from his truck?
(a) The jack handle.
(b) His gun.
(c) His knife.
(d) The flashlight.
5. According to his mother, when Joseph Musket returned from prison, who did Joseph hire to be the singer at his Enemy Way?
(a) Tallman Begay.
(b) Hosteen Begay.
(c) Chinle West.
(d) Jake West.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to West's friend, how did West feel after his meeting with Johnson?
2. Where is the prison that Chee goes to visit?
3. When Gaines is on the telephone at the Hopi Cultural Center motel, by what name does Gaines address his caller?
4. When the call comes in at the Hopi Cultural Center motel for Gaines, who listens in on the call?
5. According to the rap sheet Chee is reading at the prison, what was the prisoner's first arrest for?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)