|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Joseph Musket's mother?
2. According to what Dashee tells Chee, about how bulky should the missing drugs be?
(a) About 4 40-pound sacks of flour.
(b) About 2 40-pound sacks of flour.
(c) About 5 40-pound sacks of flour.
(d) About 3 40-pound sacks of flour.
3. Where are the FBI agents who have been searching for the missing drugs with Johnson from?
4. How much money did the prison typically give its inmates when they were released from prison?
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) Eighty dollars.
(c) Forty dollars.
(d) One hundred dollars.
5. What size boots does Chee wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the person Chee goes to visit, how many men set the lanterns the night of the plane crash?
2. Where is the diner located?
3. According to Navajo teachings, who lives in the Dzilidushzhinih Peaks?
4. In what year did the prison riot that killed thirty prisoners occur?
5. When Chee finds the suitcases, how far below the surface are the suitcases buried?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Chee's conversation with the old Hopi, what does Chee say that he understands it gets harder and harder to do?
2. When Dashee meets Chee on U.S. 160, what does Chee tell Dashee?
3. What is the one thing that the caller does not specify to Gaines during the phone call?
4. According to the friend of West that Chee interviews, why did Johnson stay parked away from the prison long after he and West were finished talking?
5. Before the two men part, why does Dashee ask Chee what size boots Chee wears?
6. What does Chee see when he goes to the shrine that solves the mystery of why the windmill is being vandalized?
7. According to Chee's conversation with the old Hopi, what would Chee do if he wanted to help the guardian of the shrine?
8. Describe Black Mesa.
9. As Chee flees from his trailer where two men were waiting for him, whom does Chee think the two men may have been?
10. How does Chee decide to ensure that Miss Pauling has access to the switchboard at the Hopi Cultural Center motel when Gaines's call comes in?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)