|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to what he told his mother, how many sheep was Joseph Musket planning on buying at the end of the summer?
2. When Chee reaches the crash site, whom does he see by the wreckage?
(a) Larry Collins.
(b) Cowboy Dashee.
(c) Jerry Jansen.
(d) Captain Largo.
3. As Chee ponders what he learns from the intercepted phone call, who does Chee begin to believe made the telephone call?
(a) Jerry Jansen.
(b) Jake West.
(c) T.L. Johnson.
(d) Cowboy Dashee.
4. According to what Dashee tells Chee, about how heavy should the missing drugs be?
(a) About 50 pounds.
(b) About 20 pounds.
(c) About 80 pounds.
(d) About 100 pounds.
5. Where does the person Chee goes to visit live?
(a) Wepo Wash.
(c) Burnt Water.
(d) Tuba City.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Chee uncovers the mystery of why the windmill is being vandalized, who does Chee go to visit?
2. Where is the diner located?
3. According to Captain Largo, what will happen to Chee if Chee becomes involved in Federal affairs?
4. What clan does the person Chee goes to visit belong to?
5. According to his mother, when Joseph Musket returned from prison, who did Joseph hire to be the singer at his Enemy Way?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the one thing that the caller does not specify to Gaines during the phone call?
2. When Chee and Musket's mother introduce themselves, what information do they share?
3. What does Chee see when he goes to the shrine that solves the mystery of why the windmill is being vandalized?
4. Describe Black Mesa.
5. When Dashee meets Chee on U.S. 160, what does Chee tell Dashee?
6. When Chee phones Dashee to ask about the missing drugs, what does Dashee tell Chee?
7. As Chee flees from his trailer where two men were waiting for him, whom does Chee think the two men may have been?
8. According to the old Hopi, why is there no longer any water at the Hopi's sacred place?
9. According to Mr. Armijo, why did the person Chee goes to the prison to find out about have lots of friends in the prison?
10. How does Chee decide to ensure that Miss Pauling has access to the switchboard at the Hopi Cultural Center motel when Gaines's call comes in?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)