|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the two arroyos that the car was not hidden in lead to?
(a) Black Mesa.
(b) Second Mesa.
(c) Big Mountain Mesa.
(d) Wepo Wash.
2. According to his mother, how many one hundred dollar bills did Joseph have when he returned from prison
3. On what day did Jake West claim the body of his son from the prison?
(a) July 12.
(b) July 8.
(c) July 4.
(d) July 6.
4. According to Chee's best guess, how does Johnson find out about what Chee had learned from the old Hopi?
(a) From Jansen's report.
(b) From Dashee's report.
(c) From Largo's report.
(d) From Chee's report.
5. According to what he told his mother, how many sheep was Joseph Musket planning on buying at the end of the summer?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Chee starts searching for the suitcases at the crash site, about how long does it take for Chee to find the suitcases?
2. When Chee reaches the crash site, whom does he see by the wreckage?
3. When Chee returns to his office, he finds a note that someone wants to see him. Who wants to see Chee?
4. What is the name of the Custodian of the Fourth World of the Hopis?
5. Where is the diner located?
Short Essay Questions
1. As Chee flees from his trailer where two men were waiting for him, whom does Chee think the two men may have been?
2. According to Mr. Armijo, why did the person Chee goes to the prison to find out about have lots of friends in the prison?
3. After returning to his office, why does Chee call the trading post at Teec Nos Pos?
4. How does Chee decide to ensure that Miss Pauling has access to the switchboard at the Hopi Cultural Center motel when Gaines's call comes in?
5. How does Chee respond when Dashee asks Chee directly if Chee found the car?
6. According to the friend of West that Chee interviews, why did Johnson stay parked away from the prison long after he and West were finished talking?
7. According to Chee's conversation with the old Hopi, what would Chee do if he wanted to help the guardian of the shrine?
8. When Chee and Musket's mother introduce themselves, what information do they share?
9. What does Chee see when he goes to the shrine that solves the mystery of why the windmill is being vandalized?
10. When Dashee meets Chee on U.S. 160, what does Chee tell Dashee?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)