Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chee finds the suitcases, how far below the surface are the suitcases buried?
(a) Three foot.
(b) Ten inches.
(c) One foot.
(d) Six inches.
2. According to the rap sheet Chee is reading at the prison, what was the prisoner's first arrest for?
(a) Grand theft auto.
(d) Drunk and disorderly conduct.
3. According to his mother, how many one hundred dollar bills did Joseph have when he returned from prison
4. When Chee notices vehicle tracks in the sand that have been dampened by the previous night's rain, where is Chee headed?
(a) Burnt Water Trading Post.
(b) Moenkopi Wash.
(c) Wepo Wash.
(d) Hopi Cultural Center.
5. What is the name of Joseph Musket's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mary Joe Natonabah, who is responsible for trespassing on her grazing right?
2. According to the person Chee goes to visit, how big are the suitcases?
3. What is the name of West's friend in prison that agrees to talk to Chee?
4. When Chee asks Dashee if Dashee has caught the windmill vandals yet, who does Dashee blame the vandalism on?
5. According to the rap sheet Chee is reading at the prison, what was the prisoner arrested for in El Paso?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)