|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the call comes in at the Hopi Cultural Center motel for Gaines, who listens in on the call?
(a) Cowboy Dashee.
(b) T.L. Johnson.
(c) Jim Chee.
(d) Miss Pauling.
2. According to West's friend, why did the friend not trust Musket?
(a) Musket was too connected.
(b) Musket was shifty.
(c) Musket was too smart.
(d) Musket was a liar.
3. According to Chee's best guess, how does Johnson find out about what Chee had learned from the old Hopi?
(a) From Dashee's report.
(b) From Jansen's report.
(c) From Chee's report.
(d) From Largo's report.
4. According to prison officials, who was depositing extra money into the prisoner's canteen account?
(a) A narcotics dealer.
(b) A business owner.
(c) An accountant.
(d) An attorney.
5. When T.L. Johnson visited West in prison, what was the listed reason for Johnson's visit?
(a) Informal questioning.
(b) Courtesy call.
(c) Official business.
(d) Serving an arrest warrant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the arroyo that the missing car is hidden in lead to?
2. What is the name of the clerk that the stolen necklace is given to?
3. According to the person Chee goes to visit, how many suitcases were taken from the plane and put into the waiting car?
4. According to his mother, how many one hundred dollar bills did Joseph have when he returned from prison
5. According to West's friend, how did West feel after his meeting with Johnson?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Chee respond when Largo asks Chee for all of his paperwork?
2. According to Chee's conversation with the old Hopi, what does Chee say that he understands it gets harder and harder to do?
3. When Chee and Musket's mother introduce themselves, what information do they share?
4. How does Mr. Armijo describe the person that Chee goes to the prison to find out about?
5. Before the two men part, why does Dashee ask Chee what size boots Chee wears?
6. According to Mr. Armijo, how did Armijo know the person Chee goes to the prison to find out about?
7. When Dashee meets Chee on U.S. 160, what does Chee tell Dashee?
8. According to Chee's conversation with the old Hopi, what would Chee do if he wanted to help the guardian of the shrine?
9. According to what Miss Pauling overhears on Gaines's phone call, what does the caller insist on when the exchange is to be made and why?
10. As Chee flees from his trailer where two men were waiting for him, whom does Chee think the two men may have been?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)