Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Sections 1 - 4
1. What does Albert Lomatewa notice about the boot he sees fifteen yards away from him on the trail?
2. While staring at the body Lomatewa finds off the trail, what does he notice about the body's feet?
3. While staring at the body Lomatewa finds off the trail, why is Lomatewa thinking about how to handle the body?
4. According to Lomatewa, why had Sotuknang destroyed the world?
5. According to Lomatewa's plan, when can the three men finally talk about the body they have...
This section contains 1,190 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)