|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 29 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Chee explains what happened in the trailer to Largo, how many days does Largo tell Chee to take off from work?
(a) One day.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Five days.
(d) One week.
2. When the man in ceremonial garb at the plaza yells "Haquimi," who is the only person who is supposed to answer?
(a) A healer.
(b) A singer.
(c) A seer.
(d) A kachina.
3. When Chee telephones the hotel where Gaines is staying, how long have Ben Gaines and Miss Pauling known each other?
(a) Eight days.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Five days.
4. According to the rental documents, who had originally rented the missing vehicle?
(a) Jerry Jansen.
(b) Larry Collins.
(c) Jake West.
(d) T.L. Johnson.
5. Where does Johnson find the business card that Gaines had given to Chee when they first met?
(a) By Chee's telephone.
(b) In Chee's dresser drawer.
(c) In Chee's billfold.
(d) On Chee's kitchen table.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lomatewa, how old does he suspect the dead man he finds on the trail is?
2. When the dead pilot's attorney questions Chee about the shot Chee heard, what kind of gun does Chee think fired the round?
3. After the low-flying plane passes over Chee's truck in the dark, how far from the truck does Chee go before setting up his camp for the night?
4. Before the night the Cessna crashes, how many times had the pilot previously flown this exact route?
5. Before Johnson slaps Chee, when was the last time Chee had been slapped by anyone?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)