|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 29 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chee tell Largo that he wants to go visit to find out more about Musket?
(a) The Dallas state penitentiary.
(b) The Sante Fe state penitentiary.
(c) The New Orleans Federal Prison.
(d) The Albuquerque jail.
2. When Chee finally finds the missing vehicle, what kind of car is it?
(a) A Chevy.
(b) A GMC.
(c) A Ford.
(d) A Toyota.
3. What is the name of West's friend in prison that agrees to talk to Chee?
4. With what group did the dead pilot used to fly?
(a) British Commanding Squadron.
(b) Israeli Mossad.
(c) U.S. Air Force.
(d) Tactical Air Force.
5. What is the name of the man who is accompanying Lomatewa on his quest for spruce?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Cessna's pilot?
2. According to what Chee tells the second person he calls, where will Chee be for the day?
3. According to Chee's calculations, when had John Doe's body been dumped on the path?
4. According to Johnson, how many sets of tracks are visible at the plane crash site?
5. As the three men struggle, what do the men hear?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)