|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 29 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Hopis offer as gifts to the spirits?
2. What is the man with the flashlight holding?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A suitcase full of drugs.
(d) A suitcase full of money.
3. According to the rap sheet Chee is reading at the prison, what was the prisoner arrested for in El Paso?
(b) Grand theft auto.
(d) Drunk and disorderly conduct.
4. According to the rental documents, who had originally rented the missing vehicle?
(a) Larry Collins.
(b) Jerry Jansen.
(c) Jake West.
(d) T.L. Johnson.
5. When Chee first meets the owner of the Burnt Water Trading Post, how long has the owner been operating the store?
(a) Five years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chee use to jimmy the missing vehicle's wing window open?
2. According to what Dashee tells Chee, who gives the girl at Mexican Water the stolen necklace?
3. Where does Johnson find the business card that Gaines had given to Chee when they first met?
4. What clan does the person Chee goes to visit belong to?
5. According to Chee, what is a belacani?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)