|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sctions 20 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what hotel is Ben Gaines staying while awaiting word on Chee's investigation?
(a) The Holiday Inn.
(b) The Hopi Cultural Center Hotel.
(c) The Days Inn.
(d) The Navajo Tribal Center Hotel.
2. What clan is the boy from who originally sees the body at the beginning of the story?
3. Who is the guardian spirit of the Fourth World of the Hopis?
4. According to what Dashee tells Chee, about how bulky should the missing drugs be?
(a) About 2 40-pound sacks of flour.
(b) About 5 40-pound sacks of flour.
(c) About 4 40-pound sacks of flour.
(d) About 3 40-pound sacks of flour.
5. According to the person Chee goes to visit, how many men set the lanterns the night of the plane crash?
Short Answer Questions
1. On the night the Cessna crashes, who is scheduled to meet the plane when it lands?
2. When Chee awakes in the arroyo, how close is the man to Chee's hiding spot?
3. According to the rap sheet Chee is reading at the prison, what was the prisoner arrested for in El Paso?
4. According to Johnson, how many sets of tracks are visible at the plane crash site?
5. When Chee first meets the owner of the Burnt Water Trading Post, how long has the owner been operating the store?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)