|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 11 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Cessna scheduled to land on the night that it ends up crashing?
(a) Wepo Wash.
(b) Balakai Mesa.
(c) Black Spot Mesa.
(d) Tse Chizzi Wash.
2. How much does the dead pilot's attorney offer to pay Chee for investigating the plane crash?
(a) $100 per hour.
(b) $80 per hour.
(c) $20 per hour.
(d) $40 per hour.
3. What is the name of the prime suspect in the Burnt Water Trading Post burglary?
(a) Jake West.
(b) Daniel Largo.
(c) Joseph Musket.
(d) Jim Chee.
4. How many lights are used to mark the plane's "landing" site?
5. When Chee first hears the plane, where is he?
(a) At the DEA field office.
(b) At the police station.
(c) At Windmill Number 6.
(d) At his trailer.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the Burnt Water Trading Post, whose picture does Dashee show to West and Chee?
2. When Chee telephones the hotel where Gaines is staying, where is Chee calling from?
3. How old is Lomatewa?
4. Who is the guardian spirit of the Fourth World of the Hopis?
5. According to Lomatewa, how old does he suspect the dead man he finds on the trail is?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)