|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 11 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who runs the Burnt Water Trading Post?
(a) Jake West.
(b) Jim Chee.
(c) James Largo.
(d) Joseph Musket.
2. After Chee explains what happened in the trailer to Largo, how many days does Largo tell Chee to take off from work?
(a) Five days.
(b) One week.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) One day.
3. What one drink does Chee not touch?
4. When Chee first meets the owner of the Burnt Water Trading Post, how long has the owner been operating the store?
(a) Five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Two years.
5. To what clan was Captain Largo born to?
(a) Slow Talking Dinee.
(b) Bitter Water People.
(c) Red Forehead Dinee.
(d) Standing Rock Dinee.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what group did the dead pilot used to fly?
2. According to Lomatewa, how old does he suspect the dead man he finds on the trail is?
3. What is Jerry Jansen's occupation?
4. How does the Cessna's passenger characterize the country that he sees flying under the plane?
5. What is the name of Chee's uncle who taught Chee how to track?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)