|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 11 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chee, what is a belacani?
(a) A white person.
(b) An African American person.
(c) An English person.
(d) A Mexican person.
2. According to the rumors that Chee shares with the owner of the Burnt Water Trading Post, what kind of drugs were being smuggled in on the Cessna?
3. What agency is Johnson with?
(a) The Hopi Police.
(b) THe Navajo Police.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
4. How much does the dead pilot's attorney offer to pay Chee for investigating the plane crash?
(a) $100 per hour.
(b) $20 per hour.
(c) $40 per hour.
(d) $80 per hour.
5. What kinds of lights are used to guide the pilot to his "landing" site?
(b) Battery lanterns.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lomatewa discovers the Navajo body, how long has the blessing of rain been withdrawn from the land?
2. At the Burnt Water Trading Post, whose picture does Dashee show to West and Chee?
3. According to the conversation at the Burnt Water Trading Post, what did the man seen lurking around suddenly turn into?
4. How many grandchildren does Lomatewa have?
5. How many times does Johnson slap Chee in the trailer before Johnson pulls out his gun?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)