|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 11 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the woman who emerges from the car that drives to the crash site as Chee is looking for answers related to the dead pilot?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
2. How much does the dead pilot's attorney offer to pay Chee for investigating the plane crash?
(a) $40 per hour.
(b) $20 per hour.
(c) $100 per hour.
(d) $80 per hour.
3. What kinds of lights are used to guide the pilot to his "landing" site?
(a) Battery lanterns.
4. What is the name of the Cessna's pilot?
5. Before the night the Cessna crashes, how many times had the pilot previously flown this exact route?
(a) One time.
(b) Three times.
(c) Five times.
(d) Eight times.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lomatewa, how many times has Sotuknang destroyed the world?
2. What is the name of the younger Navajo woman talking while Chee is waiting to talk to the owner of the Burnt Water Trading Post?
3. According to the police report filed by the owner of the Burnt Water Trading Post, how many pieces of jewelry were stolen from his store?
4. How many times does Johnson slap Chee in the trailer before Johnson pulls out his gun?
5. According to the rumors that Chee shares with the owner of the Burnt Water Trading Post, what kind of drugs were being smuggled in on the Cessna?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)