|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 8 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what group did the dead pilot used to fly?
(a) U.S. Air Force.
(b) Israeli Mossad.
(c) Tactical Air Force.
(d) British Commanding Squadron.
2. How much does the dead pilot's attorney offer to pay Chee for investigating the plane crash?
(a) $100 per hour.
(b) $40 per hour.
(c) $20 per hour.
(d) $80 per hour.
3. What is a yataalii?
(a) A detective.
(b) A healer.
(c) A leader.
(d) A medicine man.
4. According to what the woman who emerges from the car has been told, who saw the plane crash?
(a) Albert Gorman.
(b) T.L. Johnson.
(c) Jim Chee.
(d) Ben Gaines.
5. What is the name of the prime suspect in the Burnt Water Trading Post burglary?
(a) Joseph Musket.
(b) Jim Chee.
(c) Daniel Largo.
(d) Jake West.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the woman who emerges from the car that drives to the crash site as Chee is looking for answers related to the dead pilot?
2. According to Lomatewa, how old does he suspect the dead man he finds on the trail is?
3. According to the police report filed by the owner of the Burnt Water Trading Post, how many pieces of jewelry were stolen from his store?
4. According to the local gossip, who killed the John Doe that Chee was investigating?
5. How many lights are used to mark the plane's "landing" site?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)