|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 5 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chee first meets the owner of the Burnt Water Trading Post, how long has the owner been operating the store?
(a) Five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Twenty years.
2. What do the Hopis offer as gifts to the spirits?
3. How many grandchildren does Lomatewa have?
4. According to the police report filed by the owner of the Burnt Water Trading Post, how many pieces of jewelry were stolen from his store?
5. Before the night the Cessna crashes, how many times had the pilot previously flown this exact route?
(a) Three times.
(b) Eight times.
(c) Five times.
(d) One time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chee come from?
2. How does the Cessna's passenger characterize the country that he sees flying under the plane?
3. According to the conversation at the Burnt Water Trading Post, when a woman shot a dog with her .22, what did the dog turn into?
4. As the Cessna's pilot is bringing the plane in for landing, what does the pilot suddenly realize?
5. According to Johnson, how many sets of tracks are visible at the plane crash site?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)