|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 11 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Two people emerge from the car that drives to the crash site as Chee is looking for answers. What is the man's name?
(a) Albert Gorman.
(b) Jake West.
(c) T.L. Johnson.
(d) Ben Gaines.
2. To what clan was Captain Largo born to?
(a) Bitter Water People.
(b) Standing Rock Dinee.
(c) Red Forehead Dinee.
(d) Slow Talking Dinee.
3. When Lomatewa discovers the Navajo body, how long has the blessing of rain been withdrawn from the land?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Twelve weeks.
(d) Two years.
4. When Chee telephones the hotel where Gaines is staying, where is Chee calling from?
(a) A roadside diner.
(b) A Chevron station.
(c) Chee's trailer.
(d) The police station.
5. According to Lomatewa, how old does he suspect the dead man he finds on the trail is?
(a) About 32 years old.
(b) About 23 years old.
(c) About 70 years old.
(d) About 45 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the Burnt Water Trading Post, whose picture does Dashee show to West and Chee?
2. While Chee is waiting to talk to the owner of the Burnt Water Trading post, what are the three women in front of the store talking about?
3. What kind of car drives to the crash site when Chee is looking for answers?
4. What is the name of the man who is accompanying Lomatewa on his quest for spruce?
5. Where is Jerry Jansen from?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)