|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the prisoner Chee is investigating was arrested on a narcotics charge, how many pounds of marijuana did the police confiscate?
(a) 500 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 20 puunds.
(d) 800 pounds.
2. From where was the missing vehicle rented?
(a) Tulsa Regional Airport.
(b) Albuquerque International Airport.
(c) Dallas - Fort Worth International Airport.
(d) Phoenix International Airport.
3. When the prisoner Chee is investigating was involved in an armed robbery, who was the prisoner's accomplice?
(a) Thomas West.
(b) Amos Jansen.
(c) Jake West.
(d) Jerry Jansen.
4. With what group did the dead pilot used to fly?
(a) Israeli Mossad.
(b) U.S. Air Force.
(c) British Commanding Squadron.
(d) Tactical Air Force.
5. According to the conversation at the Burnt Water Trading Post, what did the man seen lurking around suddenly turn into?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) An owl.
(c) A ram.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chee tell Largo that he wants to go visit to find out more about Musket?
2. What is a powaqa?
3. What is the name of the younger Navajo woman talking while Chee is waiting to talk to the owner of the Burnt Water Trading Post?
4. As Chee ponders the mystery, who does Chee imagine telling him that there was a reason for the car to be hidden away?
5. When Chee first meets the owner of the Burnt Water Trading Post, how long has the owner been operating the store?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)