|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the prisoner Chee is investigating was arrested on a narcotics charge, how many pounds of marijuana did the police confiscate?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 20 puunds.
(c) 800 pounds.
(d) 500 pounds.
2. What is Jerry Jansen's occupation?
3. From where was the missing vehicle rented?
(a) Tulsa Regional Airport.
(b) Albuquerque International Airport.
(c) Phoenix International Airport.
(d) Dallas - Fort Worth International Airport.
4. Who does Chee go to the prison to learn about?
(a) Jerry Jansen.
(b) T.L. Johnson.
(c) Laramie Begay.
(d) Joseph Musket.
5. About how far from the practice landing site does the plane attempt to land the night it crashes?
(a) 80 yards.
(b) 200 yards.
(c) 500 yards.
(d) 10 yards.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to one of Chee's sources, who could be a powaqa?
2. When Chee awakens in the arroyo and the man is nearby, where is Chee's rifle?
3. How many lights are used to mark the plane's "landing" site?
4. What is a yataalii?
5. According to West's friend, how did West feel after his meeting with Johnson?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)