|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the person inside the missing vehicle killed?
2. When T.L. Johnson visited West in prison, what was the listed reason for Johnson's visit?
(a) Official business.
(b) Serving an arrest warrant.
(c) Courtesy call.
(d) Informal questioning.
3. When the prisoner Chee is investigating was arrested on a narcotics charge, how many pounds of marijuana did the police confiscate?
(a) 20 puunds.
(b) 500 pounds.
(c) 800 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
4. Where does Johnson find the business card that Gaines had given to Chee when they first met?
(a) In Chee's billfold.
(b) On Chee's kitchen table.
(c) By Chee's telephone.
(d) In Chee's dresser drawer.
5. According to Chee, how many men searched the possible exit arroyos out of the wash for the missing vehicle?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the rap sheet Chee is reading at the prison, what was the prisoner arrested for in El Paso?
2. Who does Chee go to the prison to learn about?
3. When Chee telephones the hotel where Gaines is staying, who does Chee get a hold of?
4. What one drink does Chee not touch?
5. What is a powaqa?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)