Sections 1 - 4
1. What clan is the boy from who originally sees the body at the beginning of the story?
2. Who is Albert Lomatewa?
(a) The Rabbi.
(b) The Messenger.
(c) The Seer.
(d) The Avenger.
3. How many grandchildren does Lomatewa have?
4. When Lomatewa discovers the Navajo body, how long has the blessing of rain been withdrawn from the land?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Twelve weeks.
5. What does Tavasuh mean?
(b) Dead body.
(d) Poor soul.
6. According to Lomatewa, how many times has Sotuknang destroyed the world?
7. What is the name of the man who is accompanying Lomatewa on his quest for spruce?
8. How old is Lomatewa?
9. How far above the ground does the pilot fly his Cessna plane?
(a) 300 feet.
(b) 500 feet.
(c) 200 feet.
(d) 100 feet.
10. What is the name of the Cessna's pilot?
This section contains 4,172 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)