Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides they want to stay with Roland as opposed to going on the journey with Susannah, according to the story?
2. Oy tells Roland that _________ sent a message to Roland to watch for Dandelo when he is traveling.
3. Who does Mrs. Tassenbaum leave a note for before they continue on to a hotel between Maine and New York City?
4. Susannah dreams of Eddie again, looking at a door labeled The _________________, according to the descriptions in the story.
5. What fails Roland as he tries to make sure that he can save Stephen King during the accident about to happen?
Walter decides to help Mordred in order to get into the tower, and Mordred is understandably suspicious of this choice.
Part 1: Do you think that Walter made the right decision in how to enter the tower?
Part 2: Do you think that you would try to be close to someone with so much evil power?
Part 3: How do you think Walter believes he can keep himself safe from the evil?
With many of the characters, it seems that paranoia is something which impacts all they do - from security systems, to an overall sense of mistrust.
Part 1: Why do you think so many characters are less than likely to trust others in their life?
Part 2: Do you think that paranoia ever serves a purpose or does it just hinder the sight of others?
Part 3: How do you think a person can be careful without being paranoid?
Eddie tells Roland they can't leave for Lowell since their business in the world is not completed yet.
Part 1: Why do you think that Eddie is so determined to finish their business in the current world?
Part 2: Do you think it's more important for the characters to go to Lowell at this point in the story?
Part 3: How do you think both characters could be made happy in this situation? Is it possible?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)