Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides they want to stay with Roland as opposed to going on the journey with Susannah, according to the story?
2. Oy tells Roland that _________ sent a message to Roland to watch for Dandelo when he is traveling.
3. Who does Mrs. Tassenbaum leave a note for before they continue on to a hotel between Maine and New York City?
4. Susannah dreams of Eddie again, looking at a door labeled The _________________, according to the descriptions in the story.
5. What fails Roland as he tries to make sure that he can save Stephen King during the accident about to happen?
Essay Topic 1
The characters in the story seem to realize that the author of this story might have left things for them to use as they are going along.
Part 1: Why do you think that King decided to insert himself in the story?
Part 2: How do you think the characters figured out that King was the author of the story and was able to help them?
Part 3: What would you do if you realized that someone was writing the story of your life? Would you try to change it?
Essay Topic 2
In this story, many people can read the minds of others, causing some characters to be found out for what they are and what they are planning to do.
Part 1: Do you think that mind reading is something that you would want to do?
Part 2: How might your actions change if you knew anyone could read your mind?
Part 3: Why do you think that mind reading is something that King decided to include in this series?
Essay Topic 3
Mordred decides to eavesdrop on the group in order to find out more about their plans, listening in for a long time.
Part 1: Why do you think Mordred is worried about the plans of the group of characters?
Part 2: Do you think that Mordred is a very smart person/spirit?
Part 3: How do you think Mordred could have found out about the plans of the group without having to eavesdrop?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)