Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides they want to stay with Roland as opposed to going on the journey with Susannah, according to the story?
2. Oy tells Roland that _________ sent a message to Roland to watch for Dandelo when he is traveling.
3. Who does Mrs. Tassenbaum leave a note for before they continue on to a hotel between Maine and New York City?
4. Susannah dreams of Eddie again, looking at a door labeled The _________________, according to the descriptions in the story.
5. What fails Roland as he tries to make sure that he can save Stephen King during the accident about to happen?
Essay Topic 1
Mordred decides to eavesdrop on the group in order to find out more about their plans, listening in for a long time.
Part 1: Why do you think Mordred is worried about the plans of the group of characters?
Part 2: Do you think that Mordred is a very smart person/spirit?
Part 3: How do you think Mordred could have found out about the plans of the group without having to eavesdrop?
Essay Topic 2
The characters in the story seem to realize that the author of this story might have left things for them to use as they are going along.
Part 1: Why do you think that King decided to insert himself in the story?
Part 2: How do you think the characters figured out that King was the author of the story and was able to help them?
Part 3: What would you do if you realized that someone was writing the story of your life? Would you try to change it?
Essay Topic 3
Some of the characters know of the accident that Stephen King is going to have and they set out to stop it from happening.
Part 1: Do you think it's a good idea to change future events? Why or why not?
Part 2: If you could change the future or the past, would you? Support your answer.
Part 3: How do you think the characters believe that King not getting into the accident will help them?
This section contains 1,768 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)