|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who also dreams of Jake and Eddie warning about a person or a figure named Dandelo?
2. What is the last name of Eddie when she meets him again in the end of the book, as is found out when he introduces his brother Jake?
3. What does a woman show Roland when he first enters the building? A ______ in front of the garden.
4. Who is the daughter of Moses Carver, as Roland meets her in this section of the story?
5. The world that Susannah enters again is not the main or the ____________ World, but she thinks it will do anyway.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Roland tells King that things are going badly for them because King is not writing the story anymore and he gets King to promise to finish the story.
Part 1: Do you think Roland has the right to tell King what to do about the story?
Part 2: Do you agree that the events in the story itself are the result of King as the character in the story who doesn't write?
Part 3: If you were able to do so, would you tell an author to rewrite their story for you?
Essay Topic 2
The psychic link between Susannah and Mia allows Susannah to find out that Mia has agreed to help in any way that she can.
Part 1: Do you believe that a psychic link is possible in real life?
Part 2: How else might you use a psychic link if you were a part of the story?
Part 3: Why do you think that Mia decides that she wants to help Susannah during this story?
Essay Topic 3
Jake shakes off the people who are trying to get into his head, pushing away the psychic entry.
Part 1: Why do you think it's possible for Jake to push away the psychic attacks?
Part 2: How do you think you might handle someone trying to push into your mind?
Part 3: Why do you think that the vampires and other characters want to hurt Jake during this part of the story?
This section contains 1,757 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)