|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the motorized vehicle in the cave go to as this person need help getting around?
2. Who is NOT one of the men the travelers meet after passing into the other world, according to the story?
3. Who give the password to get through the door to Fedic when Roland and Eddie are ready to pass through?
4. Who ends up killing Finli as a result of the fighting to save the Breakers?
5. What is the name of the restaurant where Susannah is being held?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Roland sense about Stephen King when Susannah is telling her story about her vision of King's death?
2. What is the explanation that Finli offers as to why the Wolves didn't come back from their last expedition?
3. What does Jake suggest that he and Oy do when Jake realizes that Oy can not see the dinosaur that he sees?
4. What is the vision that Susannah remembers about Stephen King and something which is going to happen to him?
5. Who are the characters that are on the journey together at this point of the story?
6. What happens to Roland and to Eddie as they are driving along in Maine?
7. What do the travelers find the in the cave when they manage to make it to the cave together?
8. Describe the fit that Sheemie is experiencing at the start of this section of the book, according to the manuscript.
9. What happens with Ted encounters a mugger during his former life, according to this section of the story?
10. What does Susannah reveal about the Wolves in relation to the children from the Callas?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Killing others seems to be a part of the deal when it comes to fighting evil, as Eddie kills Frank and Eddie is shot in the head by Pimli.
Part 1: Is killing always necessary when fighting evil?
Part 2: What do you think might have happened in this story had no one one been able to kill anyone else?
Part 3: Are you supportive of killing to protect one's self? Support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
The psychic link between Susannah and Mia allows Susannah to find out that Mia has agreed to help in any way that she can.
Part 1: Do you believe that a psychic link is possible in real life?
Part 2: How else might you use a psychic link if you were a part of the story?
Part 3: Why do you think that Mia decides that she wants to help Susannah during this story?
Essay Topic 3
Walter decides to help Mordred in order to get into the tower, and Mordred is understandably suspicious of this choice.
Part 1: Do you think that Walter made the right decision in how to enter the tower?
Part 2: Do you think that you would try to be close to someone with so much evil power?
Part 3: How do you think Walter believes he can keep himself safe from the evil?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)