Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state was Ted mugged as he finds out that he can kill a person with his mind as he does with his mugger?
2. Who give the password to get through the door to Fedic when Roland and Eddie are ready to pass through?
3. Whose car does Eddie and Roland borrow when they are traveling around, trying to find more answers?
4. What do the travelers drink together when they are relaxing in the cave, reunited once more?
5. The rose represents the _____________ in this world, according to the explanation in the story, which Roland and the others realize.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Patrick begins to draw after the scuffle which takes place with Mordred?
2. What does Finli notice, which is not helping his jitteriness in this section of the story when he's with Pimli?
3. What does Susannah decide to do in order to escape from the place where Mordred and the others are keeping her?
4. What do Roland, Jake, and Oy do in order to get to the place where Stephen King is supposed to have his accident?
5. What does Susannah do in order to stop the monster who is chasing them during this part of the story?
6. What does Susannah feel when she is traveling to Fedic on the train at the start of this section of the book?
7. Why doesn't Roland's hip hurt him anymore during this part of the story as it once did?
8. What do the travelers find the in the cave when they manage to make it to the cave together?
9. Why do the Crimson's King's men try to kidnap Ted and take him into the world where he is now?
10. What happens to Roland and to Eddie as they are driving along in Maine?
Essay Topic 1
The psychic link between Susannah and Mia allows Susannah to find out that Mia has agreed to help in any way that she can.
Part 1: Do you believe that a psychic link is possible in real life?
Part 2: How else might you use a psychic link if you were a part of the story?
Part 3: Why do you think that Mia decides that she wants to help Susannah during this story?
Essay Topic 2
Walter decides to help Mordred in order to get into the tower, and Mordred is understandably suspicious of this choice.
Part 1: Do you think that Walter made the right decision in how to enter the tower?
Part 2: Do you think that you would try to be close to someone with so much evil power?
Part 3: How do you think Walter believes he can keep himself safe from the evil?
Essay Topic 3
The Tower might also be seen as a symbol of the things a person does not want to admit about themselves.
Part 1: How do you interpret the Tower and its symbology?
Part 2: Choose two characters and define what the Tower means to each of them.
Part 3: Why do you think the Tower was chosen as the main focus of this series of stories?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)