|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the child of Roderick, Haylis, carrying when the two people stop him, though they do not hold him for long?
2. The stone _______ is one example of things that the person in #37 needed to include and needed to write in order to stay alive.
3. What does Mordred turn into when he begins to feed from Mia after he is born, according to this story?
4. What do the men that capture Ted want him to do with the powers of his mind, though he ends up getting away from them?
5. What is Finli's other name, according to the story in this chapter and how he is referenced?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the explanation that Finli offers as to why the Wolves didn't come back from their last expedition?
2. Who are the fathers of the baby, according to Susannah's recollection of the way that Mordred was conceived?
3. Who are the characters that are on the journey together at this point of the story?
4. What happens with Ted encounters a mugger during his former life, according to this section of the story?
5. What does Jake suggest that he and Oy do when Jake realizes that Oy can not see the dinosaur that he sees?
6. Describe the fit that Sheemie is experiencing at the start of this section of the book, according to the manuscript.
7. What do the three men tell the group of travelers when they move through the door to the Thunderclap station?
8. What does Ted say is the reason why the Crimson King wants to bring down the Dark Tower?
9. What happens to Roland and to Eddie as they are driving along in Maine?
10. What does Susannah reveal about the Wolves in relation to the children from the Callas?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In this story, many people can read the minds of others, causing some characters to be found out for what they are and what they are planning to do.
Part 1: Do you think that mind reading is something that you would want to do?
Part 2: How might your actions change if you knew anyone could read your mind?
Part 3: Why do you think that mind reading is something that King decided to include in this series?
Essay Topic 2
Sheemie decides to hide in his room when the fighting is going on, something that seems to be a cowardly way to approach the tension.
Part 1: Do you think of the Sheemie character as being a very strong person?
Part 2: Do you think you would hide in another room if you heard that fighting was happening?
Part 3: How do you think a person should deal with fighting when they hear it, but are not a part of the argument?
Essay Topic 3
Jake shakes off the people who are trying to get into his head, pushing away the psychic entry.
Part 1: Why do you think it's possible for Jake to push away the psychic attacks?
Part 2: How do you think you might handle someone trying to push into your mind?
Part 3: Why do you think that the vampires and other characters want to hurt Jake during this part of the story?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)