Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state was Ted mugged as he finds out that he can kill a person with his mind as he does with his mugger?
2. Who give the password to get through the door to Fedic when Roland and Eddie are ready to pass through?
3. Whose car does Eddie and Roland borrow when they are traveling around, trying to find more answers?
4. What do the travelers drink together when they are relaxing in the cave, reunited once more?
5. The rose represents the _____________ in this world, according to the explanation in the story, which Roland and the others realize.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Patrick begins to draw after the scuffle which takes place with Mordred?
2. What does Finli notice, which is not helping his jitteriness in this section of the story when he's with Pimli?
3. What does Susannah decide to do in order to escape from the place where Mordred and the others are keeping her?
4. What do Roland, Jake, and Oy do in order to get to the place where Stephen King is supposed to have his accident?
5. What does Susannah do in order to stop the monster who is chasing them during this part of the story?
6. What does Susannah feel when she is traveling to Fedic on the train at the start of this section of the book?
7. Why doesn't Roland's hip hurt him anymore during this part of the story as it once did?
8. What do the travelers find the in the cave when they manage to make it to the cave together?
9. Why do the Crimson's King's men try to kidnap Ted and take him into the world where he is now?
10. What happens to Roland and to Eddie as they are driving along in Maine?
Some of the characters know of the accident that Stephen King is going to have and they set out to stop it from happening.
Part 1: Do you think it's a good idea to change future events? Why or why not?
Part 2: If you could change the future or the past, would you? Support your answer.
Part 3: How do you think the characters believe that King not getting into the accident will help them?
Jake shakes off the people who are trying to get into his head, pushing away the psychic entry.
Part 1: Why do you think it's possible for Jake to push away the psychic attacks?
Part 2: How do you think you might handle someone trying to push into your mind?
Part 3: Why do you think that the vampires and other characters want to hurt Jake during this part of the story?
The characters in the story seem to realize that the author of this story might have left things for them to use as they are going along.
Part 1: Why do you think that King decided to insert himself in the story?
Part 2: How do you think the characters figured out that King was the author of the story and was able to help them?
Part 3: What would you do if you realized that someone was writing the story of your life? Would you try to change it?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)