|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Susannah tells Roland she has been dreaming of a/an ______________ door and the Eddie and Jake want her to find it.
2. What does Susannah find in the bathroom which alerts her to something being wrong with the jolly man?
3. A ______ from the Dark Tower makes Patrick sleepy during his watch as Roland finally decides to get some sleep.
(d) Crash of thunder.
4. What is the color of the horse that Mordred is standing over in the painting of him standing over Arthur's horse?
5. Who is the person that plans to die in order to save Stephen King in the accident with the van?
(d) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last name of Eddie when she meets him again in the end of the book, as is found out when he introduces his brother Jake?
2. What do the remaining travelers test and find that it is still working just as well as it always has since Roland received it?
3. The jolly man says that he has never head of Empathica, but that he has heard of ____________________.
4. Roland says that stopping the _____________ was a means to an end in order for him to reach the tower.
5. The woman reveals that her relation to Nancy Deepneau is __________________ when they are walking together.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Susannah do in order to stop the monster who is chasing them during this part of the story?
2. What is the picture that Roland tries to destroy at the start of this section of the story?
3. What do Susannah and Roland do in order to increase their chances of survival in the cold weather?
4. What does Jake end up doing in order to get the man to slow down, the one who is suposed to hit Stephen King?
5. What does the Crimson King do when he sees Roland and Patrick approaching the Dark Tower?
6. What does Susannah believe is a lie in order to protect her from the idea that she will need to die in order to allow Roland to reach the tower?
7. Describe the three men who greet the travelers when they reach the door of the castle.
8. Why does the storeowner run when he sees Roland enter his store during this part of the story?
9. What happens when the men use the eraser on the picture of the Crimson King?
10. What does Roland ask Patrick to do, even though Patrick says that this will be a difficult task to do?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)