|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Patrick use to create a paste with his blood in order to draw the eyes of the Crimson King in the picture?
(c) A leaf.
(d) Rose petals.
2. Who gets Stephen King to promise to finish the Dark Tower series in order to help the characters out?
(a) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
3. What was the jolly man's profession when he was living in America, according to the story?
4. Who begins to choke on the floor as the jolly man sucks the life out of this character?
5. Where are Roland, Jake, and Oy sitting outside at the start of this section of the book?
(a) General store.
(b) King's house.
(c) A tackle shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks if they will have to die in order for Roland to reach the Dark Tower?
2. What is the one feature of the Crimson King which Patrick says he can not get right, no matter how hard he tries?
3. __________ won't eat anything that Roland cooks, and Roland begins to fear this character will starve themselves to death.
4. What does Susannah ask Patrick to draw so that she can continue on her quest, though he does not want to go with her?
5. Who is the daughter of Moses Carver, as Roland meets her in this section of the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Susannah find is happening to Roland when she leaves the bathroom after finding the note?
2. What happens when Patrick begins to draw after the scuffle which takes place with Mordred?
3. What happens to distract Smith from seeing the road and from seeing King when he is walking in the road?
4. What happens when Susannah begins to laugh too hard when Joe Collins is showing them a comic routine?
5. Why doesn't Roland's hip hurt him anymore during this part of the story as it once did?
6. What does Susannah do in order to stop the monster who is chasing them during this part of the story?
7. What happens when Patrick draws Susannah and then erases the sore she has in her mouth from the picture?
8. What does Susannah find she is doing more and more as they continue to travel in this story?
9. What does Roland ask Patrick to do, even though Patrick says that this will be a difficult task to do?
10. What does the Crimson King do when he sees Roland and Patrick approaching the Dark Tower?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)