|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the color of the horse that Mordred is standing over in the painting of him standing over Arthur's horse?
2. What does Roland say they probably won't find more of since the Crimson King has ruined the land?
(a) Fuel for fire.
(b) Secluded caves.
3. Who is the jolly man that the travelers meet when they are in a village near Tower Road and Odd's Lane?
(a) Ted Rechert.
(b) Joe Collins.
(c) Joe Smith.
(d) Stephen King.
4. Who pulls the cart as the characters get closer and closer to the Dark Tower?
5. When the travelers get to the castle of the Crimson King, they are greeted with a _______ that acknowledges their presence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roland believes that _______ is the last loved one who will die for him, according to this section of the story.
2. Roland wishes that King would die instead of __________ when he sees the unplanned event that happens.
3. Oy tells Roland that _________ sent a message to Roland to watch for Dandelo when he is traveling.
4. The woman reveals that her relation to Nancy Deepneau is __________________ when they are walking together.
5. How old is Mordred now at this point of the story, according to the descriptions given?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Patrick begins to draw after the scuffle which takes place with Mordred?
2. What does Susannah do in order to stop the monster who is chasing them during this part of the story?
3. What does Roland gain in the end when he walks through the door which has his name on it?
4. What do Susannah and Roland do in order to increase their chances of survival in the cold weather?
5. What does the Crimson King do when he sees Roland and Patrick approaching the Dark Tower?
6. Why doesn't Roland's hip hurt him anymore during this part of the story as it once did?
7. Why does the storeowner run when he sees Roland enter his store during this part of the story?
8. What does Jake end up doing in order to get the man to slow down, the one who is suposed to hit Stephen King?
9. Describe the three men who greet the travelers when they reach the door of the castle.
10. What happens when Susannah begins to laugh too hard when Joe Collins is showing them a comic routine?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)