|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the jolly man that the travelers meet when they are in a village near Tower Road and Odd's Lane?
(a) Joe Smith.
(b) Joe Collins.
(c) Stephen King.
(d) Ted Rechert.
2. When the travelers get to the castle of the Crimson King, they are greeted with a _______ that acknowledges their presence.
3. What is the door Susannah, Oy, and Roland are looking for lead to, according to the text in the story?
(c) New York.
(d) The beach.
4. What sort of statue is right across the street from the building Roland is going to enter in order to get more answers?
5. Susannah tells Roland she has been dreaming of a/an ______________ door and the Eddie and Jake want her to find it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Susannah dreams of Eddie again, looking at a door labeled The _________________, according to the descriptions in the story.
2. What is the one feature of the Crimson King which Patrick says he can not get right, no matter how hard he tries?
3. What fails Roland as he tries to make sure that he can save Stephen King during the accident about to happen?
4. Oy tells Roland that _________ sent a message to Roland to watch for Dandelo when he is traveling.
5. Who calls out to the king, mocking him for missing them with the sneetches when they first approached the tower, unguarded?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)