|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roland and Patrick come across a ____________ that is singing, which Patrick draws in order to show Susannah.
2. Where are Roland, Jake, and Oy sitting outside at the start of this section of the book?
(a) A tackle shop.
(c) General store.
(d) King's house.
3. Who now has the pain in the body part which Roland had been carrying for a time, but it is now in the proper body?
(d) Stephen King.
4. Who is the person that plans to die in order to save Stephen King in the accident with the van?
(c) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
5. Why do they have so many troubles moving around in the space beneath Fedic?
(a) Complete darkness.
(b) Water levels.
(c) Obstacle course.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to notice the characters when they are approaching the Dark Tower, according to the descriptions in this section?
2. Roland decides to take the ___________ from Patrick as he wants to make sure that it will last when it is needed.
3. What does Susannah have Patrick erase from the picture to see if it's his drawing which can cause changes in this world?
4. What fails Roland as he tries to make sure that he can save Stephen King during the accident about to happen?
5. Who asks if they will have to die in order for Roland to reach the Dark Tower?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bill make for Susannah and for Patrick during this section of the story as they continue to travel?
2. What does Susannah feel when she is traveling to Fedic on the train at the start of this section of the book?
3. Describe the three men who greet the travelers when they reach the door of the castle.
4. What is the purpose of Stuttering Bill, according to Joe Collins, who Eddie and Jake meet in New York?
5. What does Roland ask Patrick to do, even though Patrick says that this will be a difficult task to do?
6. What happens to distract Smith from seeing the road and from seeing King when he is walking in the road?
7. What do Susannah and Roland do in order to increase their chances of survival in the cold weather?
8. Why doesn't Roland's hip hurt him anymore during this part of the story as it once did?
9. Describe the position of the rose as Roland experiences it when he goes to the Tet Corporation.
10. What happens when the men use the eraser on the picture of the Crimson King?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)