|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stephen King says that he is done with telling the story and asks that readers be content to now know what is in ______________________.
(a) The stones.
(c) The Dark Tower.
(d) The Doorway.
2. Who is the person that plans to die in order to save Stephen King in the accident with the van?
(c) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
3. What does the driver of the van's dog get into which makes the driver not watch the road and hit King?
(a) Hamburger meat.
(b) A bag of ice.
(c) Fishing tackle.
(d) Dog food.
4. __________ won't eat anything that Roland cooks, and Roland begins to fear this character will starve themselves to death.
5. Who calls out to the king, mocking him for missing them with the sneetches when they first approached the tower, unguarded?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last name of Eddie when she meets him again in the end of the book, as is found out when he introduces his brother Jake?
2. What is the main complaint of all of the travelers, including Mordred?
3. Who begins to choke on the floor as the jolly man sucks the life out of this character?
4. Roland wishes that King would die instead of __________ when he sees the unplanned event that happens.
5. Who has saved the travelers with the note, since they had already saved this person's life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Susannah begins to laugh too hard when Joe Collins is showing them a comic routine?
2. What happens when Patrick begins to draw after the scuffle which takes place with Mordred?
3. What does Susannah believe is a lie in order to protect her from the idea that she will need to die in order to allow Roland to reach the tower?
4. What does Jake end up doing in order to get the man to slow down, the one who is suposed to hit Stephen King?
5. What does Susannah find is happening to Roland when she leaves the bathroom after finding the note?
6. What is the picture that Roland tries to destroy at the start of this section of the story?
7. Why doesn't Roland's hip hurt him anymore during this part of the story as it once did?
8. What does Susannah do in order to stop the monster who is chasing them during this part of the story?
9. What do Roland, Jake, and Oy do in order to get to the place where Stephen King is supposed to have his accident?
10. What happens to distract Smith from seeing the road and from seeing King when he is walking in the road?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)