|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man that is going to hit Stephen King with his van if the characters can not stop the events from happening?
(a) Drew Lendet.
(b) Brian Smith.
(c) Joe Smith.
(d) Ted Bundy.
2. The world that Susannah enters again is not the main or the ____________ World, but she thinks it will do anyway.
3. Who hears a horn when they are entering the tower, a horn they thought they had lost many years before in a battle?
4. What is the door Susannah, Oy, and Roland are looking for lead to, according to the text in the story?
(b) The beach.
(c) New York.
5. What does Susannah have Patrick erase from the picture to see if it's his drawing which can cause changes in this world?
(a) A gun.
(b) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roland says that stopping the _____________ was a means to an end in order for him to reach the tower.
2. The jolly man says that he has never head of Empathica, but that he has heard of ____________________.
3. Oy tells Roland that _________ sent a message to Roland to watch for Dandelo when he is traveling.
4. Jake tells Roland that he needs to see the ____________ in order to change the way that things are happening in the other world.
5. Who decides they want to stay with Roland as opposed to going on the journey with Susannah, according to the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the storeowner run when he sees Roland enter his store during this part of the story?
2. What does Susannah do in order to stop the monster who is chasing them during this part of the story?
3. What happens when Patrick draws Susannah and then erases the sore she has in her mouth from the picture?
4. What does Bill make for Susannah and for Patrick during this section of the story as they continue to travel?
5. What happens when the men use the eraser on the picture of the Crimson King?
6. What does Susannah find she is doing more and more as they continue to travel in this story?
7. What happens when Patrick begins to draw after the scuffle which takes place with Mordred?
8. Describe the position of the rose as Roland experiences it when he goes to the Tet Corporation.
9. Describe the three men who greet the travelers when they reach the door of the castle.
10. What happens to distract Smith from seeing the road and from seeing King when he is walking in the road?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)