|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Roland and the other people in the meeting with him decide to drink as a part of their gathering?
2. What is the first name of Mrs. Tassenbaum, according to the writing in the book?
3. Oy tells Roland that _________ sent a message to Roland to watch for Dandelo when he is traveling.
(a) Stephen King.
4. Who is the person that plans to die in order to save Stephen King in the accident with the van?
(c) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
5. Who now has the pain in the body part which Roland had been carrying for a time, but it is now in the proper body?
(a) Stephen King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roland carry Susannah in so that she can move easily from one place to another?
2. What is the last name of Eddie when she meets him again in the end of the book, as is found out when he introduces his brother Jake?
3. Who gets Stephen King to promise to finish the Dark Tower series in order to help the characters out?
4. Who pulls the cart as the characters get closer and closer to the Dark Tower?
5. Who asks if they will have to die in order for Roland to reach the Dark Tower?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Roland, Jake, and Oy do in order to get to the place where Stephen King is supposed to have his accident?
2. What happens when Susannah begins to laugh too hard when Joe Collins is showing them a comic routine?
3. What is the picture that Roland tries to destroy at the start of this section of the story?
4. What happens when Patrick begins to draw after the scuffle which takes place with Mordred?
5. What does Susannah do in order to stop the monster who is chasing them during this part of the story?
6. What does Susannah feel when she is traveling to Fedic on the train at the start of this section of the book?
7. What does Bill make for Susannah and for Patrick during this section of the story as they continue to travel?
8. What does Susannah believe is a lie in order to protect her from the idea that she will need to die in order to allow Roland to reach the tower?
9. What happens when the men use the eraser on the picture of the Crimson King?
10. Why doesn't Roland's hip hurt him anymore during this part of the story as it once did?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)