Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides they want to stay with Roland as opposed to going on the journey with Susannah, according to the story?
2. Oy tells Roland that _________ sent a message to Roland to watch for Dandelo when he is traveling.
(b) Stephen King.
3. Who does Mrs. Tassenbaum leave a note for before they continue on to a hotel between Maine and New York City?
(a) Her husband.
(c) The Crimson King.
(d) No one.
4. Susannah dreams of Eddie again, looking at a door labeled The _________________, according to the descriptions in the story.
5. What fails Roland as he tries to make sure that he can save Stephen King during the accident about to happen?
(a) A dog barking.
(b) The van's brakes.
(c) His bad hip.
(d) The car door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of Mrs. Tassenbaum, according to the writing in the book?
2. How old is Mordred now at this point of the story, according to the descriptions given?
3. What does Roland carry Susannah in so that she can move easily from one place to another?
4. What is Mrs. Tassenbaum trying to buy when she is in the store in this scene of the book?
5. Who hears a horn when they are entering the tower, a horn they thought they had lost many years before in a battle?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)