|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Tassenbaum trying to buy when she is in the store in this scene of the book?
(c) A book.
(d) Lottery tickets.
2. Who decides they want to stay with Roland as opposed to going on the journey with Susannah, according to the story?
3. What does Susannah find in the bathroom which alerts her to something being wrong with the jolly man?
4. Who does Mrs. Tassenbaum leave a note for before they continue on to a hotel between Maine and New York City?
(b) Her husband.
(c) No one.
(d) The Crimson King.
5. What is the door Susannah, Oy, and Roland are looking for lead to, according to the text in the story?
(a) New York.
(b) The beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roland wishes that King would die instead of __________ when he sees the unplanned event that happens.
2. Who screams out in pain when Patrick erases the Crimson King from the picture, according to the story?
3. Who hears a horn when they are entering the tower, a horn they thought they had lost many years before in a battle?
4. Where does Susannah travel to on the train at the start of this section of the book?
5. What was the jolly man's profession when he was living in America, according to the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Susannah do in order to stop the monster who is chasing them during this part of the story?
2. What does Susannah believe is a lie in order to protect her from the idea that she will need to die in order to allow Roland to reach the tower?
3. What does Jake end up doing in order to get the man to slow down, the one who is suposed to hit Stephen King?
4. What happens when Susannah begins to laugh too hard when Joe Collins is showing them a comic routine?
5. What do Roland, Jake, and Oy do in order to get to the place where Stephen King is supposed to have his accident?
6. What happens when Patrick draws Susannah and then erases the sore she has in her mouth from the picture?
7. What does Roland ask Patrick to do, even though Patrick says that this will be a difficult task to do?
8. Describe the position of the rose as Roland experiences it when he goes to the Tet Corporation.
9. Why does the storeowner run when he sees Roland enter his store during this part of the story?
10. Describe the three men who greet the travelers when they reach the door of the castle.
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)