|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ won't eat anything that Roland cooks, and Roland begins to fear this character will starve themselves to death.
2. Who begins to choke on the floor as the jolly man sucks the life out of this character?
3. What does the driver of the van's dog get into which makes the driver not watch the road and hit King?
(a) Hamburger meat.
(b) Fishing tackle.
(c) Dog food.
(d) A bag of ice.
4. Roland says that stopping the _____________ was a means to an end in order for him to reach the tower.
5. Who decides they want to stay with Roland as opposed to going on the journey with Susannah, according to the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the travelers get to the castle of the Crimson King, they are greeted with a _______ that acknowledges their presence.
2. Who is the jolly man that the travelers meet when they are in a village near Tower Road and Odd's Lane?
3. What does Susannah have Patrick erase from the picture to see if it's his drawing which can cause changes in this world?
4. Who has saved the travelers with the note, since they had already saved this person's life?
5. Roland and Patrick come across a ____________ that is singing, which Patrick draws in order to show Susannah.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)