|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has saved the travelers with the note, since they had already saved this person's life?
(a) Stephen King.
2. Who gets Stephen King to promise to finish the Dark Tower series in order to help the characters out?
(a) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
3. What do the remaining travelers test and find that it is still working just as well as it always has since Roland received it?
(a) Roland's watch.
(b) The map.
(c) A compass.
(d) A cell phone.
4. Where does Susannah travel to on the train at the start of this section of the book?
(c) New York City.
5. __________ won't eat anything that Roland cooks, and Roland begins to fear this character will starve themselves to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to notice the characters when they are approaching the Dark Tower, according to the descriptions in this section?
2. The woman reveals that her relation to Nancy Deepneau is __________________ when they are walking together.
3. Susannah dreams of Eddie again, looking at a door labeled The _________________, according to the descriptions in the story.
4. The jolly man has a robot named _________ Bill who he uses in order to clean his home, according to the story.
5. Roland is dragged back in time, back to the ________ to the moment when his quest became clear to him. He has made this journey before.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Susannah find she is doing more and more as they continue to travel in this story?
2. Why doesn't Roland's hip hurt him anymore during this part of the story as it once did?
3. What happens when Susannah begins to laugh too hard when Joe Collins is showing them a comic routine?
4. What does Roland ask Patrick to do, even though Patrick says that this will be a difficult task to do?
5. Describe the three men who greet the travelers when they reach the door of the castle.
6. What happens to distract Smith from seeing the road and from seeing King when he is walking in the road?
7. What does Susannah do in order to stop the monster who is chasing them during this part of the story?
8. What is the purpose of Stuttering Bill, according to Joe Collins, who Eddie and Jake meet in New York?
9. What does Nancy tell Roland to do in relation to finding the information he needs?
10. What does the Crimson King do when he sees Roland and Patrick approaching the Dark Tower?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)