|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roland say they probably won't find more of since the Crimson King has ruined the land?
(b) Secluded caves.
(c) Fuel for fire.
2. How does the jolly man prove to the travelers that he has been to the Dark Tower before?
(a) A note.
(c) A Poloroid picture.
(d) A scar.
3. What sort of animals do Roland and Susannah hunt in order to feed themselves and in order to make clothing?
4. Jake tells Roland that he needs to see the ____________ in order to change the way that things are happening in the other world.
5. What sort of statue is right across the street from the building Roland is going to enter in order to get more answers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Roland decides to take the ___________ from Patrick as he wants to make sure that it will last when it is needed.
2. Susannah tells Roland she has been dreaming of a/an ______________ door and the Eddie and Jake want her to find it.
3. Where does Mrs. Tassenbaum wait for Roland when he is in the meeting with the leaders of the corporation?
4. Who does Mrs. Tassenbaum leave a note for before they continue on to a hotel between Maine and New York City?
5. The woman reveals that her relation to Nancy Deepneau is __________________ when they are walking together.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Roland ask Patrick to do, even though Patrick says that this will be a difficult task to do?
2. What does the Crimson King do when he sees Roland and Patrick approaching the Dark Tower?
3. What does Susannah find she is doing more and more as they continue to travel in this story?
4. What happens when the men use the eraser on the picture of the Crimson King?
5. Why does the storeowner run when he sees Roland enter his store during this part of the story?
6. What do Susannah and Roland do in order to increase their chances of survival in the cold weather?
7. What is the purpose of Stuttering Bill, according to Joe Collins, who Eddie and Jake meet in New York?
8. What do Roland, Jake, and Oy do in order to get to the place where Stephen King is supposed to have his accident?
9. What is the picture that Roland tries to destroy at the start of this section of the story?
10. What does Susannah feel when she is traveling to Fedic on the train at the start of this section of the book?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)