|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the jolly man prove to the travelers that he has been to the Dark Tower before?
(b) A Poloroid picture.
(c) A note.
(d) A scar.
2. Who begins to choke on the floor as the jolly man sucks the life out of this character?
3. Roland wishes that King would die instead of __________ when he sees the unplanned event that happens.
(a) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
(c) The shop keeper.
4. Jake tells Roland that he needs to see the ____________ in order to change the way that things are happening in the other world.
5. __________ won't eat anything that Roland cooks, and Roland begins to fear this character will starve themselves to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. A ______ from the Dark Tower makes Patrick sleepy during his watch as Roland finally decides to get some sleep.
2. What fails Roland as he tries to make sure that he can save Stephen King during the accident about to happen?
3. What do Roland and the other people in the meeting with him decide to drink as a part of their gathering?
4. Who asks if they will have to die in order for Roland to reach the Dark Tower?
5. What do the remaining travelers test and find that it is still working just as well as it always has since Roland received it?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nancy tell Roland to do in relation to finding the information he needs?
2. What does Susannah find she is doing more and more as they continue to travel in this story?
3. What does Susannah feel when she is traveling to Fedic on the train at the start of this section of the book?
4. What is the picture that Roland tries to destroy at the start of this section of the story?
5. What does Roland ask Patrick to do, even though Patrick says that this will be a difficult task to do?
6. What is the purpose of Stuttering Bill, according to Joe Collins, who Eddie and Jake meet in New York?
7. Why doesn't Roland's hip hurt him anymore during this part of the story as it once did?
8. What does Susannah do in order to stop the monster who is chasing them during this part of the story?
9. What do Roland, Jake, and Oy do in order to get to the place where Stephen King is supposed to have his accident?
10. What does Roland gain in the end when he walks through the door which has his name on it?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)