|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roland believes that _______ is the last loved one who will die for him, according to this section of the story.
(b) Stephen King.
2. What is the last name of Eddie when she meets him again in the end of the book, as is found out when he introduces his brother Jake?
3. A ______ from the Dark Tower makes Patrick sleepy during his watch as Roland finally decides to get some sleep.
(c) Crash of thunder.
4. Why do they have so many troubles moving around in the space beneath Fedic?
(a) Water levels.
(b) Obstacle course.
(c) Complete darkness.
5. Who begins to choke on the floor as the jolly man sucks the life out of this character?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roland say they probably won't find more of since the Crimson King has ruined the land?
2. Roland is dragged back in time, back to the ________ to the moment when his quest became clear to him. He has made this journey before.
3. What does Susannah decide to use in order to stop the monster from following them on their journey?
4. The woman reveals that her relation to Nancy Deepneau is __________________ when they are walking together.
5. What do Roland and Susannah stock up on in order to continue on their journey in a healthy way?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Susannah find she is doing more and more as they continue to travel in this story?
2. What happens to distract Smith from seeing the road and from seeing King when he is walking in the road?
3. What happens when Susannah begins to laugh too hard when Joe Collins is showing them a comic routine?
4. What is the picture that Roland tries to destroy at the start of this section of the story?
5. What happens when Patrick begins to draw after the scuffle which takes place with Mordred?
6. What does Jake end up doing in order to get the man to slow down, the one who is suposed to hit Stephen King?
7. What do Roland, Jake, and Oy do in order to get to the place where Stephen King is supposed to have his accident?
8. What is the purpose of Stuttering Bill, according to Joe Collins, who Eddie and Jake meet in New York?
9. What does Roland gain in the end when he walks through the door which has his name on it?
10. What does Bill make for Susannah and for Patrick during this section of the story as they continue to travel?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)