|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the person that plans to die in order to save Stephen King in the accident with the van?
(c) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
2. What does Patrick use to create a paste with his blood in order to draw the eyes of the Crimson King in the picture?
(a) A leaf.
(b) Rose petals.
3. The world that Susannah enters again is not the main or the ____________ World, but she thinks it will do anyway.
4. What is the one feature of the Crimson King which Patrick says he can not get right, no matter how hard he tries?
5. The woman reveals that her relation to Nancy Deepneau is __________________ when they are walking together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the jolly man's profession when he was living in America, according to the story?
2. Who is the daughter of Moses Carver, as Roland meets her in this section of the story?
3. Jake tells Roland that he needs to see the ____________ in order to change the way that things are happening in the other world.
4. Who finds themselves weeping more often as the journey continues throughout the book, according to this section?
5. What do Roland and the other people in the meeting with him decide to drink as a part of their gathering?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Crimson King do when he sees Roland and Patrick approaching the Dark Tower?
2. What does Susannah find she is doing more and more as they continue to travel in this story?
3. What does Susannah do in order to stop the monster who is chasing them during this part of the story?
4. What does Roland ask Patrick to do, even though Patrick says that this will be a difficult task to do?
5. What is the picture that Roland tries to destroy at the start of this section of the story?
6. What does Roland gain in the end when he walks through the door which has his name on it?
7. Why doesn't Roland's hip hurt him anymore during this part of the story as it once did?
8. What happens when Susannah begins to laugh too hard when Joe Collins is showing them a comic routine?
9. What does Bill make for Susannah and for Patrick during this section of the story as they continue to travel?
10. What happens when Patrick draws Susannah and then erases the sore she has in her mouth from the picture?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)