|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Tassenbaum trying to buy when she is in the store in this scene of the book?
(a) A book.
(d) Lottery tickets.
2. What is the door Susannah, Oy, and Roland are looking for lead to, according to the text in the story?
(a) The beach.
(c) New York.
3. What does Susannah find in the bathroom which alerts her to something being wrong with the jolly man?
4. __________ won't eat anything that Roland cooks, and Roland begins to fear this character will starve themselves to death.
5. Roland says that stopping the _____________ was a means to an end in order for him to reach the tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has saved the travelers with the note, since they had already saved this person's life?
2. Who pulls the cart as the characters get closer and closer to the Dark Tower?
3. What is Bill supposed to do if he should encounter Mordred on his way back, according to the text in the story?
4. What does Susannah throw away since it will never work anymore once she is back in Central Park?
5. Who is the jolly man that the travelers meet when they are in a village near Tower Road and Odd's Lane?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the picture that Roland tries to destroy at the start of this section of the story?
2. What do Susannah and Roland do in order to increase their chances of survival in the cold weather?
3. What does Susannah find she is doing more and more as they continue to travel in this story?
4. Why doesn't Roland's hip hurt him anymore during this part of the story as it once did?
5. What does Roland gain in the end when he walks through the door which has his name on it?
6. What does Bill make for Susannah and for Patrick during this section of the story as they continue to travel?
7. What happens when Susannah begins to laugh too hard when Joe Collins is showing them a comic routine?
8. What happens when Patrick begins to draw after the scuffle which takes place with Mordred?
9. What does Susannah feel when she is traveling to Fedic on the train at the start of this section of the book?
10. What does Susannah find is happening to Roland when she leaves the bathroom after finding the note?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)