|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of statue is right across the street from the building Roland is going to enter in order to get more answers?
2. Who does Roland hope to trap in the Crimson King's castle, if all goes according to his own plan?
3. Why do they have so many troubles moving around in the space beneath Fedic?
(a) Complete darkness.
(c) Water levels.
(d) Obstacle course.
4. Stephen King says that he is done with telling the story and asks that readers be content to now know what is in ______________________.
(a) The Doorway.
(b) The Dark Tower.
(d) The stones.
5. The woman reveals that her relation to Nancy Deepneau is __________________ when they are walking together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roland carry Susannah in so that she can move easily from one place to another?
2. Roland is dragged back in time, back to the ________ to the moment when his quest became clear to him. He has made this journey before.
3. What does a woman show Roland when he first enters the building? A ______ in front of the garden.
4. What does Susannah decide to use in order to stop the monster from following them on their journey?
5. The world that Susannah enters again is not the main or the ____________ World, but she thinks it will do anyway.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)