|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of statue is right across the street from the building Roland is going to enter in order to get more answers?
2. How old is Mordred now at this point of the story, according to the descriptions given?
3. Who is the man that is going to hit Stephen King with his van if the characters can not stop the events from happening?
(a) Drew Lendet.
(b) Ted Bundy.
(c) Joe Smith.
(d) Brian Smith.
4. Who pulls the cart as the characters get closer and closer to the Dark Tower?
5. Who does Mrs. Tassenbaum leave a note for before they continue on to a hotel between Maine and New York City?
(a) Her husband.
(c) No one.
(d) The Crimson King.
Short Answer Questions
1. The world that Susannah enters again is not the main or the ____________ World, but she thinks it will do anyway.
2. Who finds themselves weeping more often as the journey continues throughout the book, according to this section?
3. What does Mrs. Tassenbaumm suggest they make the driver of the van do in order to slow him down?
4. What is the last name of Eddie when she meets him again in the end of the book, as is found out when he introduces his brother Jake?
5. Who also dreams of Jake and Eddie warning about a person or a figure named Dandelo?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Susannah feel when she is traveling to Fedic on the train at the start of this section of the book?
2. What happens to distract Smith from seeing the road and from seeing King when he is walking in the road?
3. What does Roland ask Patrick to do, even though Patrick says that this will be a difficult task to do?
4. What happens when Patrick draws Susannah and then erases the sore she has in her mouth from the picture?
5. Why doesn't Roland's hip hurt him anymore during this part of the story as it once did?
6. What do Susannah and Roland do in order to increase their chances of survival in the cold weather?
7. What happens when the men use the eraser on the picture of the Crimson King?
8. What do Roland, Jake, and Oy do in order to get to the place where Stephen King is supposed to have his accident?
9. Describe the position of the rose as Roland experiences it when he goes to the Tet Corporation.
10. What does Nancy tell Roland to do in relation to finding the information he needs?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)