|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the driver of the van's dog get into which makes the driver not watch the road and hit King?
(a) Dog food.
(b) Hamburger meat.
(c) Fishing tackle.
(d) A bag of ice.
2. Who also dreams of Jake and Eddie warning about a person or a figure named Dandelo?
(b) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
3. What do Roland and the other people in the meeting with him decide to drink as a part of their gathering?
4. What is the main complaint of all of the travelers, including Mordred?
5. What does Roland say they probably won't find more of since the Crimson King has ruined the land?
(a) Secluded caves.
(d) Fuel for fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to notice the characters when they are approaching the Dark Tower, according to the descriptions in this section?
2. Who is the daughter of Moses Carver, as Roland meets her in this section of the story?
3. Who calls out to the king, mocking him for missing them with the sneetches when they first approached the tower, unguarded?
4. What is the building that Roland and Mrs. Tassenbaum are trying to find when they get to New York?
5. How old is Mordred now at this point of the story, according to the descriptions given?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the storeowner run when he sees Roland enter his store during this part of the story?
2. What do Roland, Jake, and Oy do in order to get to the place where Stephen King is supposed to have his accident?
3. What happens when the men use the eraser on the picture of the Crimson King?
4. Describe the three men who greet the travelers when they reach the door of the castle.
5. What does Susannah do in order to stop the monster who is chasing them during this part of the story?
6. What happens when Patrick begins to draw after the scuffle which takes place with Mordred?
7. What does Susannah find she is doing more and more as they continue to travel in this story?
8. What does Nancy tell Roland to do in relation to finding the information he needs?
9. What is the purpose of Stuttering Bill, according to Joe Collins, who Eddie and Jake meet in New York?
10. What does Susannah feel when she is traveling to Fedic on the train at the start of this section of the book?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)