|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the jolly man prove to the travelers that he has been to the Dark Tower before?
(a) A note.
(c) A scar.
(d) A Poloroid picture.
2. What do Roland and Susannah stock up on in order to continue on their journey in a healthy way?
(c) Canned goods.
3. What is the door Susannah, Oy, and Roland are looking for lead to, according to the text in the story?
(a) New York.
(b) The beach.
4. What is the last name of Eddie when she meets him again in the end of the book, as is found out when he introduces his brother Jake?
5. What is the one feature of the Crimson King which Patrick says he can not get right, no matter how hard he tries?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man that is going to hit Stephen King with his van if the characters can not stop the events from happening?
2. What does a woman show Roland when he first enters the building? A ______ in front of the garden.
3. Susannah dreams of Eddie again, looking at a door labeled The _________________, according to the descriptions in the story.
4. How old is Mordred now at this point of the story, according to the descriptions given?
5. Who does Mrs. Tassenbaum leave a note for before they continue on to a hotel between Maine and New York City?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Susannah feel when she is traveling to Fedic on the train at the start of this section of the book?
2. What does Susannah believe is a lie in order to protect her from the idea that she will need to die in order to allow Roland to reach the tower?
3. What does Susannah find is happening to Roland when she leaves the bathroom after finding the note?
4. What does Susannah find she is doing more and more as they continue to travel in this story?
5. What happens when Patrick begins to draw after the scuffle which takes place with Mordred?
6. What do Roland, Jake, and Oy do in order to get to the place where Stephen King is supposed to have his accident?
7. What happens to distract Smith from seeing the road and from seeing King when he is walking in the road?
8. What does the Crimson King do when he sees Roland and Patrick approaching the Dark Tower?
9. What do Susannah and Roland do in order to increase their chances of survival in the cold weather?
10. What does Bill make for Susannah and for Patrick during this section of the story as they continue to travel?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)