|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susannah ask Patrick to draw so that she can continue on her quest, though he does not want to go with her?
(c) A train.
(d) The Tower.
2. Roland decides to take the ___________ from Patrick as he wants to make sure that it will last when it is needed.
3. What do Roland and Susannah stock up on in order to continue on their journey in a healthy way?
(a) Canned goods.
4. What does Susannah decide to use in order to stop the monster from following them on their journey?
(c) A gun.
5. Who does Mrs. Tassenbaum leave a note for before they continue on to a hotel between Maine and New York City?
(a) No one.
(c) Her husband.
(d) The Crimson King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susannah find in the bathroom which alerts her to something being wrong with the jolly man?
2. The woman reveals that her relation to Nancy Deepneau is __________________ when they are walking together.
3. The jolly man has a robot named _________ Bill who he uses in order to clean his home, according to the story.
4. Stephen King says that he is done with telling the story and asks that readers be content to now know what is in ______________________.
5. Jake tells Roland that he needs to see the ____________ in order to change the way that things are happening in the other world.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the picture that Roland tries to destroy at the start of this section of the story?
2. Describe the position of the rose as Roland experiences it when he goes to the Tet Corporation.
3. What does Roland gain in the end when he walks through the door which has his name on it?
4. What does Jake end up doing in order to get the man to slow down, the one who is suposed to hit Stephen King?
5. Why doesn't Roland's hip hurt him anymore during this part of the story as it once did?
6. What happens when Patrick begins to draw after the scuffle which takes place with Mordred?
7. Why does the storeowner run when he sees Roland enter his store during this part of the story?
8. What happens to distract Smith from seeing the road and from seeing King when he is walking in the road?
9. What happens when Patrick draws Susannah and then erases the sore she has in her mouth from the picture?
10. What does Nancy tell Roland to do in relation to finding the information he needs?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)