|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pulls the cart as the characters get closer and closer to the Dark Tower?
2. Roland is dragged back in time, back to the ________ to the moment when his quest became clear to him. He has made this journey before.
3. What is Bill supposed to do if he should encounter Mordred on his way back, according to the text in the story?
(d) Sound a horn.
4. When the travelers get to the castle of the Crimson King, they are greeted with a _______ that acknowledges their presence.
5. What is the first name of Mrs. Tassenbaum, according to the writing in the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susannah have Patrick erase from the picture to see if it's his drawing which can cause changes in this world?
2. Who also dreams of Jake and Eddie warning about a person or a figure named Dandelo?
3. Roland says that stopping the _____________ was a means to an end in order for him to reach the tower.
4. Susannah tells Roland she has been dreaming of a/an ______________ door and the Eddie and Jake want her to find it.
5. Who calls out to the king, mocking him for missing them with the sneetches when they first approached the tower, unguarded?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the men use the eraser on the picture of the Crimson King?
2. What do Susannah and Roland do in order to increase their chances of survival in the cold weather?
3. What does Nancy tell Roland to do in relation to finding the information he needs?
4. What is the purpose of Stuttering Bill, according to Joe Collins, who Eddie and Jake meet in New York?
5. Why does the storeowner run when he sees Roland enter his store during this part of the story?
6. Describe the position of the rose as Roland experiences it when he goes to the Tet Corporation.
7. What does Susannah believe is a lie in order to protect her from the idea that she will need to die in order to allow Roland to reach the tower?
8. What is the picture that Roland tries to destroy at the start of this section of the story?
9. What does Susannah find she is doing more and more as they continue to travel in this story?
10. What happens when Patrick begins to draw after the scuffle which takes place with Mordred?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)