|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Roland, Jake, and Oy sitting outside at the start of this section of the book?
(a) King's house.
(b) General store.
(c) A tackle shop.
2. What is the color of the horse that Mordred is standing over in the painting of him standing over Arthur's horse?
3. Roland is dragged back in time, back to the ________ to the moment when his quest became clear to him. He has made this journey before.
4. What was the jolly man's profession when he was living in America, according to the story?
5. What does Susannah find in the bathroom which alerts her to something being wrong with the jolly man?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mordred now at this point of the story, according to the descriptions given?
2. The world that Susannah enters again is not the main or the ____________ World, but she thinks it will do anyway.
3. What does Roland carry Susannah in so that she can move easily from one place to another?
4. What is the last name of Eddie when she meets him again in the end of the book, as is found out when he introduces his brother Jake?
5. Where does Mrs. Tassenbaum wait for Roland when he is in the meeting with the leaders of the corporation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Susannah and Roland do in order to increase their chances of survival in the cold weather?
2. What happens when Susannah begins to laugh too hard when Joe Collins is showing them a comic routine?
3. What does the Crimson King do when he sees Roland and Patrick approaching the Dark Tower?
4. What happens when Patrick draws Susannah and then erases the sore she has in her mouth from the picture?
5. What happens when Patrick begins to draw after the scuffle which takes place with Mordred?
6. Describe the three men who greet the travelers when they reach the door of the castle.
7. What does Susannah feel when she is traveling to Fedic on the train at the start of this section of the book?
8. What does Susannah find she is doing more and more as they continue to travel in this story?
9. What does Jake end up doing in order to get the man to slow down, the one who is suposed to hit Stephen King?
10. Why does the storeowner run when he sees Roland enter his store during this part of the story?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)