|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to notice the characters when they are approaching the Dark Tower, according to the descriptions in this section?
(d) Crimson King.
2. Who is the jolly man that the travelers meet when they are in a village near Tower Road and Odd's Lane?
(a) Stephen King.
(b) Joe Smith.
(c) Ted Rechert.
(d) Joe Collins.
3. Who calls out to the king, mocking him for missing them with the sneetches when they first approached the tower, unguarded?
4. Who begins to choke on the floor as the jolly man sucks the life out of this character?
5. Who has saved the travelers with the note, since they had already saved this person's life?
(a) Stephen King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets Stephen King to promise to finish the Dark Tower series in order to help the characters out?
2. Susannah tells Roland she has been dreaming of a/an ______________ door and the Eddie and Jake want her to find it.
3. What is the building that Roland and Mrs. Tassenbaum are trying to find when they get to New York?
4. During a dream, where does Susannah picture Jake and Eddie, according to this section of the story?
5. Who asks if they will have to die in order for Roland to reach the Dark Tower?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Roland's hip hurt him anymore during this part of the story as it once did?
2. What do Roland, Jake, and Oy do in order to get to the place where Stephen King is supposed to have his accident?
3. What does Jake end up doing in order to get the man to slow down, the one who is suposed to hit Stephen King?
4. What is the purpose of Stuttering Bill, according to Joe Collins, who Eddie and Jake meet in New York?
5. What does Susannah feel when she is traveling to Fedic on the train at the start of this section of the book?
6. What does Susannah find is happening to Roland when she leaves the bathroom after finding the note?
7. What does Susannah believe is a lie in order to protect her from the idea that she will need to die in order to allow Roland to reach the tower?
8. Why does the storeowner run when he sees Roland enter his store during this part of the story?
9. What happens when Patrick begins to draw after the scuffle which takes place with Mordred?
10. What happens when Susannah begins to laugh too hard when Joe Collins is showing them a comic routine?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)