|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the driver of the van's dog get into which makes the driver not watch the road and hit King?
(a) A bag of ice.
(b) Hamburger meat.
(c) Fishing tackle.
(d) Dog food.
2. What do Roland and the other people in the meeting with him decide to drink as a part of their gathering?
3. What does Susannah throw away since it will never work anymore once she is back in Central Park?
4. What fails Roland as he tries to make sure that he can save Stephen King during the accident about to happen?
(a) His bad hip.
(b) The car door.
(c) A dog barking.
(d) The van's brakes.
5. Who is the first to notice the characters when they are approaching the Dark Tower, according to the descriptions in this section?
(c) Crimson King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roland says that stopping the _____________ was a means to an end in order for him to reach the tower.
2. Who hears a horn when they are entering the tower, a horn they thought they had lost many years before in a battle?
3. The jolly man has a robot named _________ Bill who he uses in order to clean his home, according to the story.
4. A ______ from the Dark Tower makes Patrick sleepy during his watch as Roland finally decides to get some sleep.
5. Stephen King says that he is done with telling the story and asks that readers be content to now know what is in ______________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Susannah believe is a lie in order to protect her from the idea that she will need to die in order to allow Roland to reach the tower?
2. What does Susannah find is happening to Roland when she leaves the bathroom after finding the note?
3. What does Roland gain in the end when he walks through the door which has his name on it?
4. What happens when Patrick begins to draw after the scuffle which takes place with Mordred?
5. Describe the position of the rose as Roland experiences it when he goes to the Tet Corporation.
6. What does Nancy tell Roland to do in relation to finding the information he needs?
7. Why doesn't Roland's hip hurt him anymore during this part of the story as it once did?
8. What is the picture that Roland tries to destroy at the start of this section of the story?
9. What does Bill make for Susannah and for Patrick during this section of the story as they continue to travel?
10. What happens to distract Smith from seeing the road and from seeing King when he is walking in the road?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)