|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main complaint of all of the travelers, including Mordred?
2. Who calls out to the king, mocking him for missing them with the sneetches when they first approached the tower, unguarded?
3. The woman reveals that her relation to Nancy Deepneau is __________________ when they are walking together.
4. What does Susannah decide to use in order to stop the monster from following them on their journey?
(a) A gun.
5. Roland wishes that King would die instead of __________ when he sees the unplanned event that happens.
(b) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
(c) The shop keeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fails Roland as he tries to make sure that he can save Stephen King during the accident about to happen?
2. Stephen King says that he is done with telling the story and asks that readers be content to now know what is in ______________________.
3. Who is the man that is going to hit Stephen King with his van if the characters can not stop the events from happening?
4. Who hears a horn when they are entering the tower, a horn they thought they had lost many years before in a battle?
5. Roland believes that _______ is the last loved one who will die for him, according to this section of the story.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jake end up doing in order to get the man to slow down, the one who is suposed to hit Stephen King?
2. What does Nancy tell Roland to do in relation to finding the information he needs?
3. What happens when Patrick draws Susannah and then erases the sore she has in her mouth from the picture?
4. What does Susannah find she is doing more and more as they continue to travel in this story?
5. Describe the three men who greet the travelers when they reach the door of the castle.
6. What is the purpose of Stuttering Bill, according to Joe Collins, who Eddie and Jake meet in New York?
7. What does Susannah do in order to stop the monster who is chasing them during this part of the story?
8. What happens when the men use the eraser on the picture of the Crimson King?
9. What happens when Susannah begins to laugh too hard when Joe Collins is showing them a comic routine?
10. What does Susannah feel when she is traveling to Fedic on the train at the start of this section of the book?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)