|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant where Susannah is being held?
(b) Dixie Pig.
(c) Bob Evans.
(d) Country Pumpkin.
2. Who is the gunslinger, according to the story and the introduction at the start of this particular manuscript?
3. Who ends up killing one of the travelers, Eddie, when they are fighting to win the battle at the building?
(c) Crimson King.
4. Who will not move when Mordred calls because his circuits continually break down with each passing hour?
5. The attack the travelers plan is scheduled to happen at the changing of the ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter plan to cut from Mordred in order to gain access to the Dark Tower, according to this story?
2. Who is the evil corporation that is trying to take the lot from another company? The ______ Corporation.
3. _________ says he believes the Wolves never came back from their last trip because they had a good reason.
4. Who becomes angry with Stephen King because he should have been writing the Dark Tower books before he died, but waited too long?
5. Who does Susannah shoot, causing him to lose all of his sight, although he is still functional in the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ted say is the reason why the Crimson King wants to bring down the Dark Tower?
2. What does Ted tell the group that the Weasel has which will make their actions easily visible?
3. What does Susannah do in order to get the group through the door into Fedic, according to the story?
4. What does Jake suggest that he and Oy do when Jake realizes that Oy can not see the dinosaur that he sees?
5. What does Roland sense about Stephen King when Susannah is telling her story about her vision of King's death?
6. What happens with Ted encounters a mugger during his former life, according to this section of the story?
7. What do the three men tell the group of travelers when they move through the door to the Thunderclap station?
8. What happens to Sheemie when he tries to leave the room during the fighting between the guards and the travelers?
9. What is the dream that Sheemie has, which he shares with the others during this section of the story?
10. What do the characters learn about the transition between the worlds when they go through the door to the Thunderclap station?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)