|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides to kill the creature that looks like it has melted from moving from world to world?
2. Who has signed the title paper which Roland and Eddie have on them as they are trying to decide how to get back to Susannah?
(a) Calvin Tower.
(b) Stephen King.
(c) Crimson King.
3. Mordred makes ___________ tear himself apart and feed himself to Mordred as he does, according to this story.
4. Who is the person that Susannah shares a psychic link with whom she decides to sit down and wait for?
5. What happens as Pimli and his servants are arguing? A _________ starts in the building, according to the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eddie tells Roland that they need to find Moses of Holmes __________ Industries before they can try to save Stephen King.
2. Callahan orders the __________ away in the name of God and by the power of the White, though this doesn't seem to have a lot of impact on them.
3. Who is being pursued when Eddie and Roland are outside of the door, causing them to have to try to kill these people?
4. What does Mordred turn into when he begins to feed from Mia after he is born, according to this story?
5. When the travelers are speaking to each other, they realize that ___________ must have left things in the worlds for them to use.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bill make for Susannah and for Patrick during this section of the story as they continue to travel?
2. What does Susannah reveal about the Wolves in relation to the children from the Callas?
3. What does Ted say is the reason why the Crimson King wants to bring down the Dark Tower?
4. What happens to Jake the future that he moves along the tunnel in order to try to find Susannah?
5. What is the current status of the Breakers in the story, which is why the people in the group of characters want to save them?
6. What happens to Roland and to Eddie as they are driving along in Maine?
7. Who are the fathers of the baby, according to Susannah's recollection of the way that Mordred was conceived?
8. Why are Father Don and Jake Chambers at the restaurant at the start of the story?
9. What does Jake suggest that he and Oy do when Jake realizes that Oy can not see the dinosaur that he sees?
10. What happens when the men use the eraser on the picture of the Crimson King?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)