|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Roland recognize to be Sheemie when he tells the mutants to come back and asks them when they will return?
2. Who is one of the mobsters after the tower too that is trying to sneak around a police roadblock?
3. Who tells Roland that he cannot go to Lovell until he has finished their business in the world right now?
4. How many men do the group meet when they enter the other world for the first time?
5. Who does the motorized vehicle in the cave go to as this person need help getting around?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the home of the Breakers, according to the story written in this section?
2. In what state was Ted mugged as he finds out that he can kill a person with his mind as he does with his mugger?
3. What does Nigel tell the others he has been killing in the kitchen, which is why he has hair on his hands?
4. Who is the evil corporation that is trying to take the lot from another company? The ______ Corporation.
5. When Jake was a young child, he saw a movie about _____________ which is why they are appearing in the mind trap that he finds himself in.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mordred angry with himself when he is just hours old and watching the characters talk about him?
2. What is the dream that Sheemie has, which he shares with the others during this section of the story?
3. What is the conclusion the people in the group seem to have about the role of the writer, Stephen King?
4. What does Ted reveal to the group about his own life story and how he came to be where he is today?
5. What is the current status of the Breakers in the story, which is why the people in the group of characters want to save them?
6. What happens to Roland and to Eddie as they are driving along in Maine?
7. What does Finli notice, which is not helping his jitteriness in this section of the story when he's with Pimli?
8. What does Ted tell the group that the Weasel has which will make their actions easily visible?
9. What happens with Ted encounters a mugger during his former life, according to this section of the story?
10. What does Roland do with the man who is horrible and melted looking, obviously from another world?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)