|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the woman who is pregnant with the demon child of Susannah and Roland, according to this story?
(c) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
2. Where do Eddie Dean and Roland meet John Cullum? According to the story, they meet him on _______________ Lane.
(a) Little Turtle.
3. What do Finli and Pimli continue to watch for after they have checked all of their equipment to make sure things are working?
(a) People shadows.
4. Eddie tells Roland that they need to find Moses of Holmes __________ Industries before they can try to save Stephen King.
5. Who places a classified ad and ends up taking Ted prisoner in order to test and to examine his abilities?
(a) Crimson King's men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What branch of the military did Ted decide to enlist in, though they would not take him because of his mental abilities?
2. What do the men that capture Ted want him to do with the powers of his mind, though he ends up getting away from them?
3. The robot carries Susannah to a _________ which will lead in from New York City and back to the rest of the group.
4. Who is one of the mobsters after the tower too that is trying to sneak around a police roadblock?
5. Where are Eddie Dean and Roland on July 9, 1977, according to this story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Susannah decide to do in order to escape from the place where Mordred and the others are keeping her?
2. What is the current status of the Breakers in the story, which is why the people in the group of characters want to save them?
3. What do the three men tell the group of travelers when they move through the door to the Thunderclap station?
4. What does Roland do with the man who is horrible and melted looking, obviously from another world?
5. What do the characters learn about the transition between the worlds when they go through the door to the Thunderclap station?
6. How does Callahan order the vampires to get away from him, in this first section of the story?
7. What happens to Sheemie when he tries to leave the room during the fighting between the guards and the travelers?
8. Why are Father Don and Jake Chambers at the restaurant at the start of the story?
9. Why is Mordred angry with himself when he is just hours old and watching the characters talk about him?
10. What does Susannah do in order to get the group through the door into Fedic, according to the story?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)