|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is being pursued when Eddie and Roland are outside of the door, causing them to have to try to kill these people?
2. Who has an alarm in his office which goes off when someone gets through the door, according to Ted's understanding of it?
(a) No one.
(d) Crimson King.
3. ____________ fire engines try to put out the flames that are taking over the building, in this section of the book.
4. What will end when all of the beams in the tower break, something which Finli and Pimli are happy to be a part of?
5. Who does Susannah shoot, causing him to lose all of his sight, although he is still functional in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter wear in order to prevent others from reading his thoughts when they are speaking to each other?
2. Who does Walter say is indisposed, so he will have to help Mordred with his plans as he goes forward?
3. Where are Eddie Dean and Roland on July 9, 1977, according to this story?
4. To what college was Ted supposed to go to, but then he decided to enlist in the military services?
5. Who does Jake have trade places with him in the imaginary world, hoping to ensure they both can stay safe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Roland sense about Stephen King when Susannah is telling her story about her vision of King's death?
2. What does Ted tell the group that the Weasel has which will make their actions easily visible?
3. What do the characters learn about the transition between the worlds when they go through the door to the Thunderclap station?
4. What does Ted reveal to the group about his own life story and how he came to be where he is today?
5. What is the estimate of how many more times that Sheemie will be able to teleport before it's likely that he will die?
6. What does Ted explain about the audiotape that he made and shares with the travelers in the story?
7. What is the explanation that Finli offers as to why the Wolves didn't come back from their last expedition?
8. What does Roland tell Sheemie they will need from him in the future, if they are successful in their plans?
9. What does Roland do with the man who is horrible and melted looking, obviously from another world?
10. What does Mia decide to tell Susannah via a psychic link with her, according to this part of the story?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)