|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John give back to Roland and to Eddie as they begin to part ways to go on their separate missions?
2. Who tells Roland that he cannot go to Lovell until he has finished their business in the world right now?
3. Jake goes to ____________ with Dinky and they can feel that Mordred is watching them as they do so.
(d) The bathroom.
4. Who give the password to get through the door to Fedic when Roland and Eddie are ready to pass through?
5. Who does Walter realize is in his head, so he tries to stop this from happening with a gun unholstered?
(b) Crimson King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ted believe he will have to do because of his powers? He believes he will have to hide and become an ____________________.
2. Who is the tavern boy who helped Roland and his fellow gunslingers while they were in Meijis?
3. What is the word that Susannah speaks to Eddie and Roland in a vision, meaning the word 'nineteen'?
4. Who has signed the title paper which Roland and Eddie have on them as they are trying to decide how to get back to Susannah?
5. What does Walter wear in order to prevent others from reading his thoughts when they are speaking to each other?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Sheemie when he tries to leave the room during the fighting between the guards and the travelers?
2. Who are the fathers of the baby, according to Susannah's recollection of the way that Mordred was conceived?
3. What is the explanation that Finli offers as to why the Wolves didn't come back from their last expedition?
4. Who are the characters that are on the journey together at this point of the story?
5. What is the estimate of how many more times that Sheemie will be able to teleport before it's likely that he will die?
6. What is the conclusion the people in the group seem to have about the role of the writer, Stephen King?
7. Why is Mordred angry with himself when he is just hours old and watching the characters talk about him?
8. What happens to Roland and to Eddie as they are driving along in Maine?
9. How does Callahan order the vampires to get away from him, in this first section of the story?
10. What does Ted explain about the audiotape that he made and shares with the travelers in the story?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)