|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the other father besides the Crimson King for Mordred, the baby birthed because of a demonic rape of Susannah and this other person?
2. Who is the gunslinger, according to the story and the introduction at the start of this particular manuscript?
3. Who is worried about how much longer Sheemie will be able to last from all of the teleporting he has done?
4. When the group gets to the station, they find several inactivated _____________ lying around, which can not harm them.
5. What does Mordred get to eat when Nigel brings him something to eat during this section of the story?
(a) Billy bumbler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan orders the __________ away in the name of God and by the power of the White, though this doesn't seem to have a lot of impact on them.
2. Finli suggests that they increase the __________ after the strange things which have happened and Pimli agrees.
3. Who does Walter realize is in his head, so he tries to stop this from happening with a gun unholstered?
4. The robot carries Susannah to a _________ which will lead in from New York City and back to the rest of the group.
5. What are the weapons the wolves had used against the group of travelers, of which they find a stockpile in the cave?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mia decide to tell Susannah via a psychic link with her, according to this part of the story?
2. What is the estimate of how many more times that Sheemie will be able to teleport before it's likely that he will die?
3. What do the three men tell the group of travelers when they move through the door to the Thunderclap station?
4. How was the child that Mia is giving birth to conceived, according to the content of the story?
5. What is the conclusion the people in the group seem to have about the role of the writer, Stephen King?
6. Describe the three men who greet the travelers when they reach the door of the castle.
7. Why is Mordred angry with himself when he is just hours old and watching the characters talk about him?
8. What does Roland tell Sheemie they will need from him in the future, if they are successful in their plans?
9. What do Roland, Jake, and Oy do in order to get to the place where Stephen King is supposed to have his accident?
10. What does Susannah feel when she is traveling to Fedic on the train at the start of this section of the book?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)