|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the group gets to the station, they find several inactivated _____________ lying around, which can not harm them.
2. Susannah tells Roland that __________ hates him and wants to kill him the first chance this character gets.
3. Who has an alarm in his office which goes off when someone gets through the door, according to Ted's understanding of it?
(b) No one.
(d) Crimson King.
4. What does Walter wear in order to prevent others from reading his thoughts when they are speaking to each other?
(c) Metal helmet.
5. What does Walter plan to cut from Mordred in order to gain access to the Dark Tower, according to this story?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many fits has this character had since teleporting Ted back to America, according to the story?
2. Susannah is being held in a room with Mia, some _____ men, and taheens, according to the description in this part of the story.
3. What are the weapons the wolves had used against the group of travelers, of which they find a stockpile in the cave?
4. What does Susannah see in her vision about the author of the series? That he is hit by a ______ and dies as a result.
5. __________ helps to transport the travelers back to a cave in Steek-Tete, so that they can be safe for a while.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the characters that are on the journey together at this point of the story?
2. What does Jake suggest that he and Oy do when Jake realizes that Oy can not see the dinosaur that he sees?
3. What is the estimate of how many more times that Sheemie will be able to teleport before it's likely that he will die?
4. What does Ted tell the group that the Weasel has which will make their actions easily visible?
5. Why are Father Don and Jake Chambers at the restaurant at the start of the story?
6. What does Ted say is the reason why the Crimson King wants to bring down the Dark Tower?
7. What happens to Roland and to Eddie as they are driving along in Maine?
8. What does Susannah decide to do in order to escape from the place where Mordred and the others are keeping her?
9. What does Roland sense about Stephen King when Susannah is telling her story about her vision of King's death?
10. Why is Mordred angry with himself when he is just hours old and watching the characters talk about him?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)