|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does Sheemie cut himself when he is hiding away from the fighting in the other room?
2. When the travelers are speaking to each other, they realize that ___________ must have left things in the worlds for them to use.
(a) Stephen King.
(b) Crimson King.
3. What does Walter wear in order to prevent others from reading his thoughts when they are speaking to each other?
(c) Metal helmet.
4. Who decides to kill the bad guys before killing himself in order to save everyone?
5. What does Nigel tell the others he has been killing in the kitchen, which is why he has hair on his hands?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who opens up a hole in order to send Jake and Roland back to America on the day that Stephen King is supposed to die?
2. Susannah tells Roland that __________ hates him and wants to kill him the first chance this character gets.
3. Who does Walter realize is in his head, so he tries to stop this from happening with a gun unholstered?
4. Some of the Crimson King's men are half-men and half-_________, according to this story.
5. When Nigel the ______ returns, Susannah stops telling her story to the others, as she doesn't want him to hear.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the explanation that Finli offers as to why the Wolves didn't come back from their last expedition?
2. What happens to Jake the future that he moves along the tunnel in order to try to find Susannah?
3. Why is Mordred angry with himself when he is just hours old and watching the characters talk about him?
4. Why does Callahan tell Jake to go on without him during this first part of the story?
5. What is the conclusion the people in the group seem to have about the role of the writer, Stephen King?
6. What happens with Ted encounters a mugger during his former life, according to this section of the story?
7. What does Susannah decide to do in order to escape from the place where Mordred and the others are keeping her?
8. What is the current status of the Breakers in the story, which is why the people in the group of characters want to save them?
9. Why do the Crimson's King's men try to kidnap Ted and take him into the world where he is now?
10. What do the travelers find the in the cave when they manage to make it to the cave together?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)