|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Susannah is surprised to see that the baby has a larger _________ than a baby should, as well as a full set of teeth.
2. Who ends up killing one of the travelers, Eddie, when they are fighting to win the battle at the building?
(c) Crimson King.
3. Who is the evil corporation that is trying to take the lot from another company? The ______ Corporation.
4. Who do Ted and Dinky begin to direct toward safety during the attack on the building?
(a) No one.
5. Callahan orders the __________ away in the name of God and by the power of the White, though this doesn't seem to have a lot of impact on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men do the group meet when they enter the other world for the first time?
2. Who is the tavern boy who helped Roland and his fellow gunslingers while they were in Meijis?
3. Who is eavesdropping on the entire conversation between the travelers, unbeknownst to them?
4. When the Wolves use what they have stolen, they take something from these items in order to make the ____________ unstoppable in their mission.
5. Who is the person that Susannah shares a psychic link with whom she decides to sit down and wait for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Susannah do in order to get the group through the door into Fedic, according to the story?
2. What does Jake suggest that he and Oy do when Jake realizes that Oy can not see the dinosaur that he sees?
3. Why do the Crimson's King's men try to kidnap Ted and take him into the world where he is now?
4. What does Ted tell the group that the Weasel has which will make their actions easily visible?
5. What happens when Mordred is given to Mia in order to breastfeed in the story after Mordred is born?
6. What does Susannah decide to do in order to escape from the place where Mordred and the others are keeping her?
7. What is the vision that Susannah remembers about Stephen King and something which is going to happen to him?
8. What happens with Ted encounters a mugger during his former life, according to this section of the story?
9. What happens when the men use the eraser on the picture of the Crimson King?
10. What happens when Susannah begins to laugh too hard when Joe Collins is showing them a comic routine?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)