|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jake was a young child, he saw a movie about _____________ which is why they are appearing in the mind trap that he finds himself in.
(b) Police officers.
2. What is the name of the safe house which Ted Brautigan explains about on the audio recording left for the travelers?
(c) Hansel and Gretel.
3. Who is eavesdropping on the entire conversation between the travelers, unbeknownst to them?
4. Where do Eddie Dean and Roland meet John Cullum? According to the story, they meet him on _______________ Lane.
(d) Little Turtle.
5. Roland needs to have Sheemie well so they can transport back to ____________ if all goes well in the journey.
(b) The beach.
(d) The cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ends up killing Finli as a result of the fighting to save the Breakers?
2. Who give the password to get through the door to Fedic when Roland and Eddie are ready to pass through?
3. Who does the group decide to try to free as they are being held against their will, according to the group's knowledge and findings?
4. What does Mordred turn into when he begins to feed from Mia after he is born, according to this story?
5. The stone _______ is one example of things that the person in #37 needed to include and needed to write in order to stay alive.
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the three men tell the group of travelers when they move through the door to the Thunderclap station?
2. What does Ted reveal to the group about his own life story and how he came to be where he is today?
3. What does Finli notice, which is not helping his jitteriness in this section of the story when he's with Pimli?
4. What does Roland do with the man who is horrible and melted looking, obviously from another world?
5. Why do the Crimson's King's men try to kidnap Ted and take him into the world where he is now?
6. What happens to Sheemie when he tries to leave the room during the fighting between the guards and the travelers?
7. What does Susannah reveal about the Wolves in relation to the children from the Callas?
8. Why is Mordred angry with himself when he is just hours old and watching the characters talk about him?
9. What is the vision that Susannah remembers about Stephen King and something which is going to happen to him?
10. Who are the fathers of the baby, according to Susannah's recollection of the way that Mordred was conceived?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)