|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the motorized vehicle in the cave go to as this person need help getting around?
2. __________ helps to transport the travelers back to a cave in Steek-Tete, so that they can be safe for a while.
3. What does Mordred get to eat when Nigel brings him something to eat during this section of the story?
(c) Billy bumbler.
4. Roland needs to have Sheemie well so they can transport back to ____________ if all goes well in the journey.
(b) The beach.
(d) The cave.
5. What do the men discover that Haylis has planted in many of the buildings, which cause troubles for them?
(d) Exploding devices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Pimli and his servants are arguing? A _________ starts in the building, according to the story.
2. ____________ fire engines try to put out the flames that are taking over the building, in this section of the book.
3. John will go to Aaron and to Moses in order to set up the ________________ which will protect the rose and all that it protects.
4. What does Ted believe he will have to do because of his powers? He believes he will have to hide and become an ____________________.
5. Who warns Callahan to get Jake out of there, as seen in the vision that he has during the time they are driving?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Father Don and Jake Chambers at the restaurant at the start of the story?
2. Who are the fathers of the baby, according to Susannah's recollection of the way that Mordred was conceived?
3. What do the travelers find the in the cave when they manage to make it to the cave together?
4. What is the conclusion the people in the group seem to have about the role of the writer, Stephen King?
5. What does Susannah do in order to get the group through the door into Fedic, according to the story?
6. What does Ted tell the group that the Weasel has which will make their actions easily visible?
7. What does Roland sense about Stephen King when Susannah is telling her story about her vision of King's death?
8. What happens to Jake the future that he moves along the tunnel in order to try to find Susannah?
9. What does Roland do with the man who is horrible and melted looking, obviously from another world?
10. What is the estimate of how many more times that Sheemie will be able to teleport before it's likely that he will die?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)