|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susannah use in order to kill all of the men in the room, though she only wounds Mordred before he escapes?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A knife.
(d) Her mind.
2. Who does Roland recognize to be Sheemie when he tells the mutants to come back and asks them when they will return?
3. Who does Ted learn to be the protector of the Dark Tower when he returns from his time with the men?
(d) Stephen King.
4. Who begins the shooting at the guards during the planned attack and retrieval of the Breakers?
5. What do the Wolves steal, according to Susannah?
Short Answer Questions
1. Walter is happy that Stephen King is near death and will not write the last ___________ books about the Dark Tower.
2. Who is Jake's billy-bumbler or the person who Callahan doesn't want to see killed?
3. What does Walter plan to cut from Mordred in order to gain access to the Dark Tower, according to this story?
4. Who is the other father besides the Crimson King for Mordred, the baby birthed because of a demonic rape of Susannah and this other person?
5. The attack the travelers plan is scheduled to happen at the changing of the ____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the three men tell the group of travelers when they move through the door to the Thunderclap station?
2. What does Ted say is the reason why the Crimson King wants to bring down the Dark Tower?
3. What is the conclusion the people in the group seem to have about the role of the writer, Stephen King?
4. What does Roland tell Sheemie they will need from him in the future, if they are successful in their plans?
5. How was the child that Mia is giving birth to conceived, according to the content of the story?
6. What is the dream that Sheemie has, which he shares with the others during this section of the story?
7. What does Ted explain about the audiotape that he made and shares with the travelers in the story?
8. Describe the fit that Sheemie is experiencing at the start of this section of the book, according to the manuscript.
9. What happens with Ted encounters a mugger during his former life, according to this section of the story?
10. What does Mia decide to tell Susannah via a psychic link with her, according to this part of the story?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)