|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finli suggests that they increase the __________ after the strange things which have happened and Pimli agrees.
(b) Alarm sensitivity.
2. When the group gets to the station, they find several inactivated _____________ lying around, which can not harm them.
3. What weapons does Susannah setup when they are getting ready to attack the others in this section of the story?
(a) Laser guns.
(b) Bow and arrows.
4. Eddie tells Roland that they need to find Moses of Holmes __________ Industries before they can try to save Stephen King.
5. __________ helps to transport the travelers back to a cave in Steek-Tete, so that they can be safe for a while.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns Callahan to get Jake out of there, as seen in the vision that he has during the time they are driving?
2. _________ catches a scent and leads the group to the door to the Thunderclap station, at the start of this section.
3. Roland needs to have Sheemie well so they can transport back to ____________ if all goes well in the journey.
4. What happens as a result of the group going through the door during this part of the story?
5. When Nigel the ______ returns, Susannah stops telling her story to the others, as she doesn't want him to hear.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ted say is the reason why the Crimson King wants to bring down the Dark Tower?
2. Who are the fathers of the baby, according to Susannah's recollection of the way that Mordred was conceived?
3. What happens to Roland and to Eddie as they are driving along in Maine?
4. What does Finli notice, which is not helping his jitteriness in this section of the story when he's with Pimli?
5. What does Ted reveal to the group about his own life story and how he came to be where he is today?
6. What does Jake suggest that he and Oy do when Jake realizes that Oy can not see the dinosaur that he sees?
7. Why are Father Don and Jake Chambers at the restaurant at the start of the story?
8. How was the child that Mia is giving birth to conceived, according to the content of the story?
9. What does Roland do with the man who is horrible and melted looking, obviously from another world?
10. Why do the Crimson's King's men try to kidnap Ted and take him into the world where he is now?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)