|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Wolves use what they have stolen, they take something from these items in order to make the ____________ unstoppable in their mission.
(a) Low men.
2. Who begins the shooting at the guards during the planned attack and retrieval of the Breakers?
3. What does Susannah use in order to kill all of the men in the room, though she only wounds Mordred before he escapes?
(b) A knife.
(c) Her mind.
(d) A mirror.
4. Susannah tells Roland that __________ hates him and wants to kill him the first chance this character gets.
5. What do the men that capture Ted want him to do with the powers of his mind, though he ends up getting away from them?
(a) Break beams.
(b) Teach them.
(c) Rape women.
(d) Take over banks.
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ says he believes the Wolves never came back from their last trip because they had a good reason.
2. What does Mordred turn into when he begins to feed from Mia after he is born, according to this story?
3. Who is the woman who is pregnant with the demon child of Susannah and Roland, according to this story?
4. Who is the other father besides the Crimson King for Mordred, the baby birthed because of a demonic rape of Susannah and this other person?
5. When Jake says he is surprised the Breakers are still interested in breaking the beams, even though they know it's know, who tells him that he doesn't know what it's like to not fit in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Susannah reveal about the Wolves in relation to the children from the Callas?
2. What is the vision that Susannah remembers about Stephen King and something which is going to happen to him?
3. Who are the characters that are on the journey together at this point of the story?
4. What does Ted tell the group that the Weasel has which will make their actions easily visible?
5. How was the child that Mia is giving birth to conceived, according to the content of the story?
6. Why does Callahan tell Jake to go on without him during this first part of the story?
7. Why is Mordred angry with himself when he is just hours old and watching the characters talk about him?
8. What happens to Roland and to Eddie as they are driving along in Maine?
9. What happens when Mordred is given to Mia in order to breastfeed in the story after Mordred is born?
10. What does Ted explain about the audiotape that he made and shares with the travelers in the story?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)