|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the place where Susannah is waiting for the others to find her, according to this story?
2. What does Mordred get to eat when Nigel brings him something to eat during this section of the story?
(b) Billy bumbler.
3. When the travelers are speaking to each other, they realize that ___________ must have left things in the worlds for them to use.
(c) Crimson King.
(d) Stephen King.
4. Who is the gunslinger, according to the story and the introduction at the start of this particular manuscript?
5. To what college was Ted supposed to go to, but then he decided to enlist in the military services?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter wear in order to prevent others from reading his thoughts when they are speaking to each other?
2. Who does Walter realize is in his head, so he tries to stop this from happening with a gun unholstered?
3. Who ends up killing Finli as a result of the fighting to save the Breakers?
4. What weapons does Susannah setup when they are getting ready to attack the others in this section of the story?
5. When the group gets to the station, they find several inactivated _____________ lying around, which can not harm them.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the Crimson's King's men try to kidnap Ted and take him into the world where he is now?
2. What does Roland sense about Stephen King when Susannah is telling her story about her vision of King's death?
3. What happens to Sheemie when he tries to leave the room during the fighting between the guards and the travelers?
4. What happens when Mordred is given to Mia in order to breastfeed in the story after Mordred is born?
5. What do the three men tell the group of travelers when they move through the door to the Thunderclap station?
6. What does Roland do with the man who is horrible and melted looking, obviously from another world?
7. What do the travelers find the in the cave when they manage to make it to the cave together?
8. What does Susannah do in order to get the group through the door into Fedic, according to the story?
9. What does Ted explain about the audiotape that he made and shares with the travelers in the story?
10. What does Mia decide to tell Susannah via a psychic link with her, according to this part of the story?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)