|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Finli and Pimli continue to watch for after they have checked all of their equipment to make sure things are working?
(a) People shadows.
2. Susannah tells Roland that __________ hates him and wants to kill him the first chance this character gets.
3. Who is the woman who is pregnant with the demon child of Susannah and Roland, according to this story?
(b) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
4. Which of the characters is having a fit at the start of this section, which the other characters help him through?
5. What is the word that Susannah speaks to Eddie and Roland in a vision, meaning the word 'nineteen'?
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ says he believes the Wolves never came back from their last trip because they had a good reason.
2. Who is eavesdropping on the entire conversation between the travelers, unbeknownst to them?
3. Who ends up killing Finli as a result of the fighting to save the Breakers?
4. How many men do the group meet when they enter the other world for the first time?
5. What do the men that capture Ted want him to do with the powers of his mind, though he ends up getting away from them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ted explain about the audiotape that he made and shares with the travelers in the story?
2. What is the estimate of how many more times that Sheemie will be able to teleport before it's likely that he will die?
3. Who are the characters that are on the journey together at this point of the story?
4. What do the three men tell the group of travelers when they move through the door to the Thunderclap station?
5. Why is Mordred angry with himself when he is just hours old and watching the characters talk about him?
6. Why does Callahan tell Jake to go on without him during this first part of the story?
7. Why do the Crimson's King's men try to kidnap Ted and take him into the world where he is now?
8. Describe the fit that Sheemie is experiencing at the start of this section of the book, according to the manuscript.
9. Who are the fathers of the baby, according to Susannah's recollection of the way that Mordred was conceived?
10. How was the child that Mia is giving birth to conceived, according to the content of the story?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)