|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Susannah shoot, causing him to lose all of his sight, although he is still functional in the story?
2. Who decides to kill the creature that looks like it has melted from moving from world to world?
3. What does Mordred turn into when he begins to feed from Mia after he is born, according to this story?
(c) Part spider.
4. Callahan orders the __________ away in the name of God and by the power of the White, though this doesn't seem to have a lot of impact on them.
5. When Jake says he is surprised the Breakers are still interested in breaking the beams, even though they know it's know, who tells him that he doesn't know what it's like to not fit in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What branch of the military did Ted decide to enlist in, though they would not take him because of his mental abilities?
2. How many fits has this character had since teleporting Ted back to America, according to the story?
3. Whose car does Eddie and Roland borrow when they are traveling around, trying to find more answers?
4. Finli suggests that they increase the __________ after the strange things which have happened and Pimli agrees.
5. Who is one of the mobsters after the tower too that is trying to sneak around a police roadblock?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the conclusion the people in the group seem to have about the role of the writer, Stephen King?
2. What does Susannah do in order to get the group through the door into Fedic, according to the story?
3. Who are the characters that are on the journey together at this point of the story?
4. What does Roland do with the man who is horrible and melted looking, obviously from another world?
5. What do the three men tell the group of travelers when they move through the door to the Thunderclap station?
6. What happens with Ted encounters a mugger during his former life, according to this section of the story?
7. What is the dream that Sheemie has, which he shares with the others during this section of the story?
8. What do the characters learn about the transition between the worlds when they go through the door to the Thunderclap station?
9. Describe the fit that Sheemie is experiencing at the start of this section of the book, according to the manuscript.
10. How does Callahan order the vampires to get away from him, in this first section of the story?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)