|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The stone _______ is one example of things that the person in #37 needed to include and needed to write in order to stay alive.
2. Susannah is surprised to see that the baby has a larger _________ than a baby should, as well as a full set of teeth.
3. What do the Wolves steal, according to Susannah?
4. Who warns Callahan to get Jake out of there, as seen in the vision that he has during the time they are driving?
5. Who does Susannah shoot, causing him to lose all of his sight, although he is still functional in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Walter realize is in his head, so he tries to stop this from happening with a gun unholstered?
2. Who decides to kill the creature that looks like it has melted from moving from world to world?
3. On what does Sheemie cut himself when he is hiding away from the fighting in the other room?
4. Which of the characters is having a fit at the start of this section, which the other characters help him through?
5. Who has signed the title paper which Roland and Eddie have on them as they are trying to decide how to get back to Susannah?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Mordred is given to Mia in order to breastfeed in the story after Mordred is born?
2. Who are the fathers of the baby, according to Susannah's recollection of the way that Mordred was conceived?
3. What do the three men tell the group of travelers when they move through the door to the Thunderclap station?
4. What happens to Sheemie when he tries to leave the room during the fighting between the guards and the travelers?
5. What does Susannah decide to do in order to escape from the place where Mordred and the others are keeping her?
6. What do the characters learn about the transition between the worlds when they go through the door to the Thunderclap station?
7. What happens to Roland and to Eddie as they are driving along in Maine?
8. What does Susannah reveal about the Wolves in relation to the children from the Callas?
9. What does Roland tell Sheemie they will need from him in the future, if they are successful in their plans?
10. What does Ted tell the group that the Weasel has which will make their actions easily visible?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)