|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is being pursued when Eddie and Roland are outside of the door, causing them to have to try to kill these people?
2. ____________ fire engines try to put out the flames that are taking over the building, in this section of the book.
3. Who else has gotten through the door, causing the alarm to sound, in addition to the time when the travelers made it?
(a) No one.
4. When the travelers are speaking to each other, they realize that ___________ must have left things in the worlds for them to use.
(a) Stephen King.
(d) Crimson King.
5. Finli tells Pimli that a rogue _________ robot is the thing responsible for the alarm bells going off at the door where the travelers are.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the travelers find out more about the buildings on the compound adjacent to the cave?
2. Who ends up killing Finli as a result of the fighting to save the Breakers?
3. Who does Ted learn to be the protector of the Dark Tower when he returns from his time with the men?
4. __________ helps to transport the travelers back to a cave in Steek-Tete, so that they can be safe for a while.
5. _________ catches a scent and leads the group to the door to the Thunderclap station, at the start of this section.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Susannah find she is doing more and more as they continue to travel in this story?
2. What does Roland gain in the end when he walks through the door which has his name on it?
3. What is the picture that Roland tries to destroy at the start of this section of the story?
4. What does Finli notice, which is not helping his jitteriness in this section of the story when he's with Pimli?
5. What does the Crimson King do when he sees Roland and Patrick approaching the Dark Tower?
6. What is the explanation that Finli offers as to why the Wolves didn't come back from their last expedition?
7. How was the child that Mia is giving birth to conceived, according to the content of the story?
8. What does Susannah do in order to get the group through the door into Fedic, according to the story?
9. Describe the position of the rose as Roland experiences it when he goes to the Tet Corporation.
10. What happens when Patrick begins to draw after the scuffle which takes place with Mordred?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)