|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The robot carries Susannah to a _________ which will lead in from New York City and back to the rest of the group.
2. Who warns Callahan to get Jake out of there, as seen in the vision that he has during the time they are driving?
3. The rose represents the _____________ in this world, according to the explanation in the story, which Roland and the others realize.
(b) Dark Tower.
4. What does Nigel tell the others he has been killing in the kitchen, which is why he has hair on his hands?
5. Who tells Roland that he cannot go to Lovell until he has finished their business in the world right now?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jake's billy-bumbler or the person who Callahan doesn't want to see killed?
2. What weapons does Susannah setup when they are getting ready to attack the others in this section of the story?
3. On what does Sheemie cut himself when he is hiding away from the fighting in the other room?
4. Who ends up killing one of the travelers, Eddie, when they are fighting to win the battle at the building?
5. _________ catches a scent and leads the group to the door to the Thunderclap station, at the start of this section.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Roland do with the man who is horrible and melted looking, obviously from another world?
2. What does Mia decide to tell Susannah via a psychic link with her, according to this part of the story?
3. Why is Mordred angry with himself when he is just hours old and watching the characters talk about him?
4. How does Callahan order the vampires to get away from him, in this first section of the story?
5. What is the conclusion the people in the group seem to have about the role of the writer, Stephen King?
6. What does Ted say is the reason why the Crimson King wants to bring down the Dark Tower?
7. What does Roland tell Sheemie they will need from him in the future, if they are successful in their plans?
8. What do the travelers find the in the cave when they manage to make it to the cave together?
9. What is the explanation that Finli offers as to why the Wolves didn't come back from their last expedition?
10. What does Ted reveal to the group about his own life story and how he came to be where he is today?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)