|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Roland that he cannot go to Lovell until he has finished their business in the world right now?
2. The rose represents the _____________ in this world, according to the explanation in the story, which Roland and the others realize.
(c) Dark Tower.
3. Who is Jake's billy-bumbler or the person who Callahan doesn't want to see killed?
4. What does Susannah use in order to kill all of the men in the room, though she only wounds Mordred before he escapes?
(a) A mirror.
(c) A knife.
(d) Her mind.
5. Roland needs to have Sheemie well so they can transport back to ____________ if all goes well in the journey.
(b) The beach.
(c) The cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is worried about how much longer Sheemie will be able to last from all of the teleporting he has done?
2. What is the profession of Don Callahan, one of the central figures in the beginning of the book?
3. What was the child of Roderick, Haylis, carrying when the two people stop him, though they do not hold him for long?
4. Ted, Dinky, and Sheemie all bring a mutant, a child of ___________, with them when they return.
5. Who ends up killing one of the travelers, Eddie, when they are fighting to win the battle at the building?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mordred angry with himself when he is just hours old and watching the characters talk about him?
2. Why does Callahan tell Jake to go on without him during this first part of the story?
3. What is the dream that Sheemie has, which he shares with the others during this section of the story?
4. What does Roland tell Sheemie they will need from him in the future, if they are successful in their plans?
5. What is the explanation that Finli offers as to why the Wolves didn't come back from their last expedition?
6. What is the current status of the Breakers in the story, which is why the people in the group of characters want to save them?
7. What happens with Ted encounters a mugger during his former life, according to this section of the story?
8. What do the travelers find the in the cave when they manage to make it to the cave together?
9. What does Roland do with the man who is horrible and melted looking, obviously from another world?
10. What does Ted reveal to the group about his own life story and how he came to be where he is today?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)