|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant where Susannah is being held?
(a) Country Pumpkin.
(c) Dixie Pig.
(d) Bob Evans.
2. John will go to Aaron and to Moses in order to set up the ________________ which will protect the rose and all that it protects.
3. Ted, Dinky, and Sheemie all bring a mutant, a child of ___________, with them when they return.
4. When Jake says he is surprised the Breakers are still interested in breaking the beams, even though they know it's know, who tells him that he doesn't know what it's like to not fit in?
5. What will end when all of the beams in the tower break, something which Finli and Pimli are happy to be a part of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ted believe he will have to do because of his powers? He believes he will have to hide and become an ____________________.
2. What does John give back to Roland and to Eddie as they begin to part ways to go on their separate missions?
3. Who decides to kill the bad guys before killing himself in order to save everyone?
4. Who is the other father besides the Crimson King for Mordred, the baby birthed because of a demonic rape of Susannah and this other person?
5. What do the men that capture Ted want him to do with the powers of his mind, though he ends up getting away from them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the conclusion the people in the group seem to have about the role of the writer, Stephen King?
2. What does Susannah reveal about the Wolves in relation to the children from the Callas?
3. Why is Mordred angry with himself when he is just hours old and watching the characters talk about him?
4. What happens to Roland and to Eddie as they are driving along in Maine?
5. Why does Callahan tell Jake to go on without him during this first part of the story?
6. What does Susannah decide to do in order to escape from the place where Mordred and the others are keeping her?
7. What does Jake suggest that he and Oy do when Jake realizes that Oy can not see the dinosaur that he sees?
8. Who are the fathers of the baby, according to Susannah's recollection of the way that Mordred was conceived?
9. What is the current status of the Breakers in the story, which is why the people in the group of characters want to save them?
10. What does Ted explain about the audiotape that he made and shares with the travelers in the story?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)