|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John give back to Roland and to Eddie as they begin to part ways to go on their separate missions?
2. Who is NOT one of the men the travelers meet after passing into the other world, according to the story?
(a) Patrick Branigan.
(b) Stanley Ruiz.
(c) Dinky Earnshaw.
(d) Ted Brautigan.
3. Who is Jake's billy-bumbler or the person who Callahan doesn't want to see killed?
4. Who does the group decide to try to free as they are being held against their will, according to the group's knowledge and findings?
5. What is the name of the place where Susannah is waiting for the others to find her, according to this story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the evil corporation that is trying to take the lot from another company? The ______ Corporation.
2. Who is one of the mobsters after the tower too that is trying to sneak around a police roadblock?
3. Who does Walter say is indisposed, so he will have to help Mordred with his plans as he goes forward?
4. What is the name of the home of the Breakers, according to the story written in this section?
5. What does Susannah see in her vision about the author of the series? That he is hit by a ______ and dies as a result.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Finli notice, which is not helping his jitteriness in this section of the story when he's with Pimli?
2. What does Ted tell the group that the Weasel has which will make their actions easily visible?
3. Why does Callahan tell Jake to go on without him during this first part of the story?
4. What does Ted explain about the audiotape that he made and shares with the travelers in the story?
5. Who are the fathers of the baby, according to Susannah's recollection of the way that Mordred was conceived?
6. What do the characters learn about the transition between the worlds when they go through the door to the Thunderclap station?
7. What is the vision that Susannah remembers about Stephen King and something which is going to happen to him?
8. What is the estimate of how many more times that Sheemie will be able to teleport before it's likely that he will die?
9. What does Roland do with the man who is horrible and melted looking, obviously from another world?
10. What is the conclusion the people in the group seem to have about the role of the writer, Stephen King?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)