|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Walter realize is in his head, so he tries to stop this from happening with a gun unholstered?
(d) Crimson King.
2. The robot carries Susannah to a _________ which will lead in from New York City and back to the rest of the group.
3. Who decides to kill the bad guys before killing himself in order to save everyone?
4. Who is the woman who is pregnant with the demon child of Susannah and Roland, according to this story?
(d) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
5. Ted, Dinky, and Sheemie all bring a mutant, a child of ___________, with them when they return.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the safe house which Ted Brautigan explains about on the audio recording left for the travelers?
2. Walter is happy that Stephen King is near death and will not write the last ___________ books about the Dark Tower.
3. Whose car does Eddie and Roland borrow when they are traveling around, trying to find more answers?
4. _________ catches a scent and leads the group to the door to the Thunderclap station, at the start of this section.
5. Who is being pursued when Eddie and Roland are outside of the door, causing them to have to try to kill these people?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Callahan tell Jake to go on without him during this first part of the story?
2. How was the child that Mia is giving birth to conceived, according to the content of the story?
3. Why are Father Don and Jake Chambers at the restaurant at the start of the story?
4. What is the current status of the Breakers in the story, which is why the people in the group of characters want to save them?
5. What happens to Roland and to Eddie as they are driving along in Maine?
6. What does Ted tell the group that the Weasel has which will make their actions easily visible?
7. What is the estimate of how many more times that Sheemie will be able to teleport before it's likely that he will die?
8. Describe the fit that Sheemie is experiencing at the start of this section of the book, according to the manuscript.
9. What does Ted say is the reason why the Crimson King wants to bring down the Dark Tower?
10. What happens to Jake the future that he moves along the tunnel in order to try to find Susannah?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)