|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Walter realize is in his head, so he tries to stop this from happening with a gun unholstered?
(b) Crimson King.
2. What does Nigel tell the others he has been killing in the kitchen, which is why he has hair on his hands?
3. What will end when all of the beams in the tower break, something which Finli and Pimli are happy to be a part of?
4. Who is the other father besides the Crimson King for Mordred, the baby birthed because of a demonic rape of Susannah and this other person?
5. What does Ted believe he will have to do because of his powers? He believes he will have to hide and become an ____________________.
(d) Auto mechanic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter plan to cut from Mordred in order to gain access to the Dark Tower, according to this story?
2. Who is the evil corporation that is trying to take the lot from another company? The ______ Corporation.
3. Susannah is surprised to see that the baby has a larger _________ than a baby should, as well as a full set of teeth.
4. Who is NOT one of the men the travelers meet after passing into the other world, according to the story?
5. In what state was Ted mugged as he finds out that he can kill a person with his mind as he does with his mugger?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ted reveal to the group about his own life story and how he came to be where he is today?
2. What does Susannah reveal about the Wolves in relation to the children from the Callas?
3. What is the current status of the Breakers in the story, which is why the people in the group of characters want to save them?
4. What is the conclusion the people in the group seem to have about the role of the writer, Stephen King?
5. What does Roland sense about Stephen King when Susannah is telling her story about her vision of King's death?
6. What is the explanation that Finli offers as to why the Wolves didn't come back from their last expedition?
7. What happens to Roland and to Eddie as they are driving along in Maine?
8. Who are the fathers of the baby, according to Susannah's recollection of the way that Mordred was conceived?
9. What does Susannah decide to do in order to escape from the place where Mordred and the others are keeping her?
10. What does Ted explain about the audiotape that he made and shares with the travelers in the story?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)