|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they have so many troubles moving around in the space beneath Fedic?
(b) Complete darkness.
(c) Water levels.
(d) Obstacle course.
2. A ______ from the Dark Tower makes Patrick sleepy during his watch as Roland finally decides to get some sleep.
(c) Crash of thunder.
3. The world that Susannah enters again is not the main or the ____________ World, but she thinks it will do anyway.
4. How old is Mordred now at this point of the story, according to the descriptions given?
5. Jake tells Roland that he needs to see the ____________ in order to change the way that things are happening in the other world.
6. The jolly man has a robot named _________ Bill who he uses in order to clean his home, according to the story.
(a) Spic and Span.
7. What does Susannah ask Patrick to draw so that she can continue on her quest, though he does not want to go with her?
(a) The Tower.
(d) A train.
8. Who screams out in pain when Patrick erases the Crimson King from the picture, according to the story?
(b) Stephen King.
(d) The Crimson King.
9. During a dream, where does Susannah picture Jake and Eddie, according to this section of the story?
(c) Central Park.
10. The woman reveals that her relation to Nancy Deepneau is __________________ when they are walking together.
11. What was the jolly man's profession when he was living in America, according to the story?
12. Who does Mrs. Tassenbaum leave a note for before they continue on to a hotel between Maine and New York City?
(b) No one.
(c) Her husband.
(d) The Crimson King.
13. __________ won't eat anything that Roland cooks, and Roland begins to fear this character will starve themselves to death.
14. Susannah dreams of Eddie again, looking at a door labeled The _________________, according to the descriptions in the story.
15. What is the one feature of the Crimson King which Patrick says he can not get right, no matter how hard he tries?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the door Susannah, Oy, and Roland are looking for lead to, according to the text in the story?
2. What does Susannah find in the bathroom which alerts her to something being wrong with the jolly man?
3. What does Susannah have Patrick erase from the picture to see if it's his drawing which can cause changes in this world?
4. Who finds themselves weeping more often as the journey continues throughout the book, according to this section?
5. Roland decides to take the ___________ from Patrick as he wants to make sure that it will last when it is needed.
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)