|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls out to the king, mocking him for missing them with the sneetches when they first approached the tower, unguarded?
2. How old is Mordred now at this point of the story, according to the descriptions given?
3. What does the driver of the van's dog get into which makes the driver not watch the road and hit King?
(a) A bag of ice.
(b) Dog food.
(c) Fishing tackle.
(d) Hamburger meat.
4. What does Roland carry Susannah in so that she can move easily from one place to another?
5. Who gets Stephen King to promise to finish the Dark Tower series in order to help the characters out?
(b) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
6. Who now has the pain in the body part which Roland had been carrying for a time, but it is now in the proper body?
(a) Stephen King.
7. What is the door Susannah, Oy, and Roland are looking for lead to, according to the text in the story?
(b) New York.
(d) The beach.
8. Who is the daughter of Moses Carver, as Roland meets her in this section of the story?
9. Who hears a horn when they are entering the tower, a horn they thought they had lost many years before in a battle?
10. Why do they have so many troubles moving around in the space beneath Fedic?
(a) Complete darkness.
(b) Water levels.
(d) Obstacle course.
11. The jolly man says that he has never head of Empathica, but that he has heard of ____________________.
(a) Gray Lands.
(b) White Lands.
(d) Black Lands.
12. What is Mrs. Tassenbaum trying to buy when she is in the store in this scene of the book?
(b) Lottery tickets.
(d) A book.
13. What do Roland and Susannah stock up on in order to continue on their journey in a healthy way?
(d) Canned goods.
14. What does Susannah have Patrick erase from the picture to see if it's his drawing which can cause changes in this world?
(b) A book.
(c) A gun.
15. Who begins to choke on the floor as the jolly man sucks the life out of this character?
Short Answer Questions
1. Roland and Patrick come across a ____________ that is singing, which Patrick draws in order to show Susannah.
2. Where are Roland, Jake, and Oy sitting outside at the start of this section of the book?
3. Stephen King says that he is done with telling the story and asks that readers be content to now know what is in ______________________.
4. What does Roland say they probably won't find more of since the Crimson King has ruined the land?
5. Who is the first to notice the characters when they are approaching the Dark Tower, according to the descriptions in this section?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)