|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roland carry Susannah in so that she can move easily from one place to another?
2. What do Roland and Susannah stock up on in order to continue on their journey in a healthy way?
(b) Canned goods.
3. Who is the daughter of Moses Carver, as Roland meets her in this section of the story?
4. Which of the characters causes a shop owner to become nervous and flee from his own store?
5. What is Mrs. Tassenbaum trying to buy when she is in the store in this scene of the book?
(a) Lottery tickets.
(c) A book.
6. Roland is dragged back in time, back to the ________ to the moment when his quest became clear to him. He has made this journey before.
7. What does Susannah throw away since it will never work anymore once she is back in Central Park?
8. What sort of statue is right across the street from the building Roland is going to enter in order to get more answers?
9. Who hears a horn when they are entering the tower, a horn they thought they had lost many years before in a battle?
10. Roland believes that _______ is the last loved one who will die for him, according to this section of the story.
(a) Stephen King.
11. The world that Susannah enters again is not the main or the ____________ World, but she thinks it will do anyway.
12. What does Susannah ask Patrick to draw so that she can continue on her quest, though he does not want to go with her?
(c) The Tower.
(d) A train.
13. Susannah dreams of Eddie again, looking at a door labeled The _________________, according to the descriptions in the story.
14. Who does Roland hope to trap in the Crimson King's castle, if all goes according to his own plan?
15. Where does Mrs. Tassenbaum wait for Roland when he is in the meeting with the leaders of the corporation?
(c) A spare office.
Short Answer Questions
1. During a dream, where does Susannah picture Jake and Eddie, according to this section of the story?
2. Who is the man that is going to hit Stephen King with his van if the characters can not stop the events from happening?
3. What does Mrs. Tassenbaumm suggest they make the driver of the van do in order to slow him down?
4. What is the main complaint of all of the travelers, including Mordred?
5. Who begins to choke on the floor as the jolly man sucks the life out of this character?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)