|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has saved the travelers with the note, since they had already saved this person's life?
(b) Stephen King.
2. Oy tells Roland that _________ sent a message to Roland to watch for Dandelo when he is traveling.
(a) Stephen King.
3. What does a woman show Roland when he first enters the building? A ______ in front of the garden.
4. Who screams out in pain when Patrick erases the Crimson King from the picture, according to the story?
(a) The Crimson King.
(b) Stephen King.
5. What is the main complaint of all of the travelers, including Mordred?
6. Which of the characters causes a shop owner to become nervous and flee from his own store?
7. Roland and Patrick come across a ____________ that is singing, which Patrick draws in order to show Susannah.
8. What is Mrs. Tassenbaum trying to buy when she is in the store in this scene of the book?
(a) Lottery tickets.
(b) A book.
9. Who also dreams of Jake and Eddie warning about a person or a figure named Dandelo?
(b) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
10. When the travelers get to the castle of the Crimson King, they are greeted with a _______ that acknowledges their presence.
11. The jolly man has a robot named _________ Bill who he uses in order to clean his home, according to the story.
(a) Spic and Span.
12. Who decides they want to stay with Roland as opposed to going on the journey with Susannah, according to the story?
13. What does Roland say they probably won't find more of since the Crimson King has ruined the land?
(a) Fuel for fire.
(c) Secluded caves.
14. What is the door Susannah, Oy, and Roland are looking for lead to, according to the text in the story?
(b) The beach.
(c) New York.
15. The world that Susannah enters again is not the main or the ____________ World, but she thinks it will do anyway.
Short Answer Questions
1. Susannah tells Roland she has been dreaming of a/an ______________ door and the Eddie and Jake want her to find it.
2. During a dream, where does Susannah picture Jake and Eddie, according to this section of the story?
3. Who is the first to notice the characters when they are approaching the Dark Tower, according to the descriptions in this section?
4. What is Bill supposed to do if he should encounter Mordred on his way back, according to the text in the story?
5. Who finds themselves weeping more often as the journey continues throughout the book, according to this section?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)