|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The jolly man has a robot named _________ Bill who he uses in order to clean his home, according to the story.
(d) Spic and Span.
2. How does the jolly man prove to the travelers that he has been to the Dark Tower before?
(a) A scar.
(c) A note.
(d) A Poloroid picture.
3. Who gets Stephen King to promise to finish the Dark Tower series in order to help the characters out?
(d) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
4. Who hears a horn when they are entering the tower, a horn they thought they had lost many years before in a battle?
5. Roland and Patrick come across a ____________ that is singing, which Patrick draws in order to show Susannah.
6. What is Bill supposed to do if he should encounter Mordred on his way back, according to the text in the story?
(c) Sound a horn.
7. A ______ from the Dark Tower makes Patrick sleepy during his watch as Roland finally decides to get some sleep.
(a) Crash of thunder.
8. What was the jolly man's profession when he was living in America, according to the story?
9. Roland says that stopping the _____________ was a means to an end in order for him to reach the tower.
10. During a dream, where does Susannah picture Jake and Eddie, according to this section of the story?
(a) Central Park.
11. What fails Roland as he tries to make sure that he can save Stephen King during the accident about to happen?
(a) The van's brakes.
(b) His bad hip.
(c) A dog barking.
(d) The car door.
12. Stephen King says that he is done with telling the story and asks that readers be content to now know what is in ______________________.
(a) The Dark Tower.
(b) The stones.
(c) The Doorway.
13. Roland believes that _______ is the last loved one who will die for him, according to this section of the story.
(d) Stephen King.
14. What is the one feature of the Crimson King which Patrick says he can not get right, no matter how hard he tries?
15. What sort of statue is right across the street from the building Roland is going to enter in order to get more answers?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the travelers get to the castle of the Crimson King, they are greeted with a _______ that acknowledges their presence.
2. What is the door Susannah, Oy, and Roland are looking for lead to, according to the text in the story?
3. Who has saved the travelers with the note, since they had already saved this person's life?
4. Who is the first to notice the characters when they are approaching the Dark Tower, according to the descriptions in this section?
5. Susannah dreams of Eddie again, looking at a door labeled The _________________, according to the descriptions in the story.
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)