|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susannah throw away since it will never work anymore once she is back in Central Park?
2. What does Roland carry Susannah in so that she can move easily from one place to another?
3. Who gets Stephen King to promise to finish the Dark Tower series in order to help the characters out?
(b) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
4. Roland says that stopping the _____________ was a means to an end in order for him to reach the tower.
5. Who is the daughter of Moses Carver, as Roland meets her in this section of the story?
6. Who finds themselves weeping more often as the journey continues throughout the book, according to this section?
7. How old is Mordred now at this point of the story, according to the descriptions given?
8. Roland decides to take the ___________ from Patrick as he wants to make sure that it will last when it is needed.
9. The woman reveals that her relation to Nancy Deepneau is __________________ when they are walking together.
10. The jolly man has a robot named _________ Bill who he uses in order to clean his home, according to the story.
(c) Spic and Span.
11. Roland and Patrick come across a ____________ that is singing, which Patrick draws in order to show Susannah.
12. Susannah dreams of Eddie again, looking at a door labeled The _________________, according to the descriptions in the story.
13. Where does Mrs. Tassenbaum wait for Roland when he is in the meeting with the leaders of the corporation?
(c) A spare office.
14. Who pulls the cart as the characters get closer and closer to the Dark Tower?
15. What do Roland and the other people in the meeting with him decide to drink as a part of their gathering?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to notice the characters when they are approaching the Dark Tower, according to the descriptions in this section?
2. What sort of animals do Roland and Susannah hunt in order to feed themselves and in order to make clothing?
3. Which of the characters causes a shop owner to become nervous and flee from his own store?
4. What is Mrs. Tassenbaum trying to buy when she is in the store in this scene of the book?
5. Who does Roland hope to trap in the Crimson King's castle, if all goes according to his own plan?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)