|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the driver of the van's dog get into which makes the driver not watch the road and hit King?
(a) Hamburger meat.
(b) A bag of ice.
(c) Dog food.
(d) Fishing tackle.
2. The world that Susannah enters again is not the main or the ____________ World, but she thinks it will do anyway.
3. Where are Roland, Jake, and Oy sitting outside at the start of this section of the book?
(a) General store.
(b) King's house.
(c) A tackle shop.
4. What does Susannah have Patrick erase from the picture to see if it's his drawing which can cause changes in this world?
(c) A book.
(d) A gun.
5. Who gets Stephen King to promise to finish the Dark Tower series in order to help the characters out?
(a) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
6. Who does Mrs. Tassenbaum leave a note for before they continue on to a hotel between Maine and New York City?
(a) No one.
(b) The Crimson King.
(d) Her husband.
7. Who has saved the travelers with the note, since they had already saved this person's life?
(b) Stephen King.
8. What is Bill supposed to do if he should encounter Mordred on his way back, according to the text in the story?
(d) Sound a horn.
9. What is Mrs. Tassenbaum trying to buy when she is in the store in this scene of the book?
(a) A book.
(c) Lottery tickets.
10. Who screams out in pain when Patrick erases the Crimson King from the picture, according to the story?
(a) Stephen King.
(d) The Crimson King.
11. The jolly man has a robot named _________ Bill who he uses in order to clean his home, according to the story.
(d) Spic and Span.
12. Jake tells Roland that he needs to see the ____________ in order to change the way that things are happening in the other world.
13. What does a woman show Roland when he first enters the building? A ______ in front of the garden.
14. Who begins to choke on the floor as the jolly man sucks the life out of this character?
15. The woman reveals that her relation to Nancy Deepneau is __________________ when they are walking together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks if they will have to die in order for Roland to reach the Dark Tower?
2. What sort of statue is right across the street from the building Roland is going to enter in order to get more answers?
3. The jolly man says that he has never head of Empathica, but that he has heard of ____________________.
4. Roland wishes that King would die instead of __________ when he sees the unplanned event that happens.
5. A ______ from the Dark Tower makes Patrick sleepy during his watch as Roland finally decides to get some sleep.
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)