|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susannah throw away since it will never work anymore once she is back in Central Park?
2. Why do they have so many troubles moving around in the space beneath Fedic?
(a) Obstacle course.
(b) Water levels.
(d) Complete darkness.
3. Who is the jolly man that the travelers meet when they are in a village near Tower Road and Odd's Lane?
(a) Ted Rechert.
(b) Joe Collins.
(c) Joe Smith.
(d) Stephen King.
4. Who also dreams of Jake and Eddie warning about a person or a figure named Dandelo?
(d) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
5. Where are Roland, Jake, and Oy sitting outside at the start of this section of the book?
(a) A tackle shop.
(b) King's house.
(d) General store.
6. The woman reveals that her relation to Nancy Deepneau is __________________ when they are walking together.
7. When the travelers get to the castle of the Crimson King, they are greeted with a _______ that acknowledges their presence.
8. What is the last name of Eddie when she meets him again in the end of the book, as is found out when he introduces his brother Jake?
9. Who pulls the cart as the characters get closer and closer to the Dark Tower?
10. What does a woman show Roland when he first enters the building? A ______ in front of the garden.
11. Who screams out in pain when Patrick erases the Crimson King from the picture, according to the story?
(b) Stephen King.
(d) The Crimson King.
12. Where does Susannah travel to on the train at the start of this section of the book?
(d) New York City.
13. Who gets Stephen King to promise to finish the Dark Tower series in order to help the characters out?
(b) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
14. The jolly man has a robot named _________ Bill who he uses in order to clean his home, according to the story.
(a) Spic and Span.
15. What is the one feature of the Crimson King which Patrick says he can not get right, no matter how hard he tries?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Tassenbaumm suggest they make the driver of the van do in order to slow him down?
2. Who begins to choke on the floor as the jolly man sucks the life out of this character?
3. What do the remaining travelers test and find that it is still working just as well as it always has since Roland received it?
4. During a dream, where does Susannah picture Jake and Eddie, according to this section of the story?
5. Who asks if they will have to die in order for Roland to reach the Dark Tower?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)