|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Susannah dreams of Eddie again, looking at a door labeled The _________________, according to the descriptions in the story.
2. Who pulls the cart as the characters get closer and closer to the Dark Tower?
3. Roland and Patrick come across a ____________ that is singing, which Patrick draws in order to show Susannah.
4. Why do they have so many troubles moving around in the space beneath Fedic?
(a) Complete darkness.
(b) Water levels.
(c) Obstacle course.
5. What does Roland carry Susannah in so that she can move easily from one place to another?
6. Who screams out in pain when Patrick erases the Crimson King from the picture, according to the story?
(a) Stephen King.
(b) The Crimson King.
7. What does Susannah decide to use in order to stop the monster from following them on their journey?
(a) A gun.
8. What does a woman show Roland when he first enters the building? A ______ in front of the garden.
9. Who begins to choke on the floor as the jolly man sucks the life out of this character?
10. Who hears a horn when they are entering the tower, a horn they thought they had lost many years before in a battle?
11. When the travelers get to the castle of the Crimson King, they are greeted with a _______ that acknowledges their presence.
12. Who asks if they will have to die in order for Roland to reach the Dark Tower?
13. Where are Roland, Jake, and Oy sitting outside at the start of this section of the book?
(b) King's house.
(c) A tackle shop.
(d) General store.
14. Roland believes that _______ is the last loved one who will die for him, according to this section of the story.
(b) Stephen King.
15. Who is the man that is going to hit Stephen King with his van if the characters can not stop the events from happening?
(a) Drew Lendet.
(b) Brian Smith.
(c) Ted Bundy.
(d) Joe Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the door Susannah, Oy, and Roland are looking for lead to, according to the text in the story?
2. What do Roland and the other people in the meeting with him decide to drink as a part of their gathering?
3. Roland says that stopping the _____________ was a means to an end in order for him to reach the tower.
4. What is the first name of Mrs. Tassenbaum, according to the writing in the book?
5. Who decides they want to stay with Roland as opposed to going on the journey with Susannah, according to the story?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)