|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roland believes that _______ is the last loved one who will die for him, according to this section of the story.
(d) Stephen King.
2. Who gets Stephen King to promise to finish the Dark Tower series in order to help the characters out?
(b) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
3. Who also dreams of Jake and Eddie warning about a person or a figure named Dandelo?
(a) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
4. Oy tells Roland that _________ sent a message to Roland to watch for Dandelo when he is traveling.
(b) Stephen King.
5. What sort of statue is right across the street from the building Roland is going to enter in order to get more answers?
6. Roland and Patrick come across a ____________ that is singing, which Patrick draws in order to show Susannah.
7. The jolly man says that he has never head of Empathica, but that he has heard of ____________________.
(a) Gray Lands.
(c) White Lands.
(d) Black Lands.
8. A ______ from the Dark Tower makes Patrick sleepy during his watch as Roland finally decides to get some sleep.
(d) Crash of thunder.
9. Why do they have so many troubles moving around in the space beneath Fedic?
(a) Obstacle course.
(b) Water levels.
(d) Complete darkness.
10. What is the main complaint of all of the travelers, including Mordred?
11. Where does Mrs. Tassenbaum wait for Roland when he is in the meeting with the leaders of the corporation?
(d) A spare office.
12. What does Susannah have Patrick erase from the picture to see if it's his drawing which can cause changes in this world?
(a) A book.
(b) A gun.
13. Who is the man that is going to hit Stephen King with his van if the characters can not stop the events from happening?
(a) Ted Bundy.
(b) Joe Smith.
(c) Drew Lendet.
(d) Brian Smith.
14. Who calls out to the king, mocking him for missing them with the sneetches when they first approached the tower, unguarded?
15. Who now has the pain in the body part which Roland had been carrying for a time, but it is now in the proper body?
(c) Stephen King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roland say they probably won't find more of since the Crimson King has ruined the land?
2. Where does Susannah travel to on the train at the start of this section of the book?
3. What does a woman show Roland when he first enters the building? A ______ in front of the garden.
4. What do Roland and the other people in the meeting with him decide to drink as a part of their gathering?
5. What does Susannah throw away since it will never work anymore once she is back in Central Park?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)