|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Patrick use to create a paste with his blood in order to draw the eyes of the Crimson King in the picture?
(b) Rose petals.
(d) A leaf.
2. What is the first name of Mrs. Tassenbaum, according to the writing in the book?
3. Who begins to choke on the floor as the jolly man sucks the life out of this character?
4. Who decides they want to stay with Roland as opposed to going on the journey with Susannah, according to the story?
5. What fails Roland as he tries to make sure that he can save Stephen King during the accident about to happen?
(a) A dog barking.
(b) The car door.
(c) His bad hip.
(d) The van's brakes.
6. Who is the first to notice the characters when they are approaching the Dark Tower, according to the descriptions in this section?
(c) Crimson King.
7. A ______ from the Dark Tower makes Patrick sleepy during his watch as Roland finally decides to get some sleep.
(c) Crash of thunder.
8. Roland and Patrick come across a ____________ that is singing, which Patrick draws in order to show Susannah.
9. Roland is dragged back in time, back to the ________ to the moment when his quest became clear to him. He has made this journey before.
10. Why do they have so many troubles moving around in the space beneath Fedic?
(a) Complete darkness.
(c) Obstacle course.
(d) Water levels.
11. Who is the man that is going to hit Stephen King with his van if the characters can not stop the events from happening?
(a) Drew Lendet.
(b) Brian Smith.
(c) Ted Bundy.
(d) Joe Smith.
12. The woman reveals that her relation to Nancy Deepneau is __________________ when they are walking together.
13. Who has saved the travelers with the note, since they had already saved this person's life?
(c) Stephen King.
14. What do the remaining travelers test and find that it is still working just as well as it always has since Roland received it?
(a) The map.
(b) A compass.
(c) Roland's watch.
(d) A cell phone.
15. The jolly man says that he has never head of Empathica, but that he has heard of ____________________.
(b) White Lands.
(c) Gray Lands.
(d) Black Lands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jake tells Roland that he needs to see the ____________ in order to change the way that things are happening in the other world.
2. Who also dreams of Jake and Eddie warning about a person or a figure named Dandelo?
3. Who does Mrs. Tassenbaum leave a note for before they continue on to a hotel between Maine and New York City?
4. What is the building that Roland and Mrs. Tassenbaum are trying to find when they get to New York?
5. What does Susannah find in the bathroom which alerts her to something being wrong with the jolly man?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)