|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides they want to stay with Roland as opposed to going on the journey with Susannah, according to the story?
2. Oy tells Roland that _________ sent a message to Roland to watch for Dandelo when he is traveling.
(b) Stephen King.
3. Who does Mrs. Tassenbaum leave a note for before they continue on to a hotel between Maine and New York City?
(a) Her husband.
(c) The Crimson King.
(d) No one.
4. Susannah dreams of Eddie again, looking at a door labeled The _________________, according to the descriptions in the story.
5. What fails Roland as he tries to make sure that he can save Stephen King during the accident about to happen?
(a) A dog barking.
(b) The van's brakes.
(c) His bad hip.
(d) The car door.
6. What is the first name of Mrs. Tassenbaum, according to the writing in the book?
7. How old is Mordred now at this point of the story, according to the descriptions given?
8. What does Roland carry Susannah in so that she can move easily from one place to another?
9. What is Mrs. Tassenbaum trying to buy when she is in the store in this scene of the book?
(a) A book.
(d) Lottery tickets.
10. Who hears a horn when they are entering the tower, a horn they thought they had lost many years before in a battle?
11. What does Susannah throw away since it will never work anymore once she is back in Central Park?
12. The woman reveals that her relation to Nancy Deepneau is __________________ when they are walking together.
13. Who is the person that plans to die in order to save Stephen King in the accident with the van?
(c) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
14. Susannah tells Roland she has been dreaming of a/an ______________ door and the Eddie and Jake want her to find it.
15. What sort of animals do Roland and Susannah hunt in order to feed themselves and in order to make clothing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jake tells Roland that he needs to see the ____________ in order to change the way that things are happening in the other world.
2. Who gets Stephen King to promise to finish the Dark Tower series in order to help the characters out?
3. During a dream, where does Susannah picture Jake and Eddie, according to this section of the story?
4. What do Roland and Susannah stock up on in order to continue on their journey in a healthy way?
5. Who does Roland hope to trap in the Crimson King's castle, if all goes according to his own plan?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)