|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the door Susannah, Oy, and Roland are looking for lead to, according to the text in the story?
(a) New York.
(c) The beach.
2. What does Susannah have Patrick erase from the picture to see if it's his drawing which can cause changes in this world?
(b) A gun.
(d) A book.
3. What does Roland say they probably won't find more of since the Crimson King has ruined the land?
(c) Fuel for fire.
(d) Secluded caves.
4. Oy tells Roland that _________ sent a message to Roland to watch for Dandelo when he is traveling.
(b) Stephen King.
5. Where does Mrs. Tassenbaum wait for Roland when he is in the meeting with the leaders of the corporation?
(a) A spare office.
6. Jake tells Roland that he needs to see the ____________ in order to change the way that things are happening in the other world.
7. Roland says that stopping the _____________ was a means to an end in order for him to reach the tower.
8. Who does Roland hope to trap in the Crimson King's castle, if all goes according to his own plan?
9. Who calls out to the king, mocking him for missing them with the sneetches when they first approached the tower, unguarded?
10. What does Susannah ask Patrick to draw so that she can continue on her quest, though he does not want to go with her?
(b) A train.
(c) The Tower.
11. Who is the man that is going to hit Stephen King with his van if the characters can not stop the events from happening?
(a) Drew Lendet.
(b) Joe Smith.
(c) Ted Bundy.
(d) Brian Smith.
12. What does a woman show Roland when he first enters the building? A ______ in front of the garden.
13. What is the building that Roland and Mrs. Tassenbaum are trying to find when they get to New York?
(a) Somba Corporation.
(b) Dark Tower Inc.
(c) King Productions.
(d) Tet Corporation.
14. What sort of animals do Roland and Susannah hunt in order to feed themselves and in order to make clothing?
15. What does Susannah find in the bathroom which alerts her to something being wrong with the jolly man?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Tassenbaum leave a note for before they continue on to a hotel between Maine and New York City?
2. What does Mrs. Tassenbaumm suggest they make the driver of the van do in order to slow him down?
3. Who screams out in pain when Patrick erases the Crimson King from the picture, according to the story?
4. Where are Roland, Jake, and Oy sitting outside at the start of this section of the book?
5. What do Roland and Susannah stock up on in order to continue on their journey in a healthy way?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)