|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Susannah travel to on the train at the start of this section of the book?
(c) New York City.
2. What is the building that Roland and Mrs. Tassenbaum are trying to find when they get to New York?
(a) Somba Corporation.
(b) Dark Tower Inc.
(c) Tet Corporation.
(d) King Productions.
3. What is the main complaint of all of the travelers, including Mordred?
4. Who is the jolly man that the travelers meet when they are in a village near Tower Road and Odd's Lane?
(a) Joe Smith.
(b) Ted Rechert.
(c) Stephen King.
(d) Joe Collins.
5. What is Bill supposed to do if he should encounter Mordred on his way back, according to the text in the story?
(b) Sound a horn.
6. What does a woman show Roland when he first enters the building? A ______ in front of the garden.
7. Stephen King says that he is done with telling the story and asks that readers be content to now know what is in ______________________.
(a) The Doorway.
(c) The stones.
(d) The Dark Tower.
8. What is the color of the horse that Mordred is standing over in the painting of him standing over Arthur's horse?
9. What does Susannah throw away since it will never work anymore once she is back in Central Park?
10. What is the last name of Eddie when she meets him again in the end of the book, as is found out when he introduces his brother Jake?
11. What sort of animals do Roland and Susannah hunt in order to feed themselves and in order to make clothing?
12. How old is Mordred now at this point of the story, according to the descriptions given?
13. What does Susannah have Patrick erase from the picture to see if it's his drawing which can cause changes in this world?
(b) A book.
(d) A gun.
14. What do Roland and Susannah stock up on in order to continue on their journey in a healthy way?
(d) Canned goods.
15. What does Susannah decide to use in order to stop the monster from following them on their journey?
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets Stephen King to promise to finish the Dark Tower series in order to help the characters out?
2. Who is the person that plans to die in order to save Stephen King in the accident with the van?
3. Who screams out in pain when Patrick erases the Crimson King from the picture, according to the story?
4. Roland believes that _______ is the last loved one who will die for him, according to this section of the story.
5. What does Mrs. Tassenbaumm suggest they make the driver of the van do in order to slow him down?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)