|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Roland and the other people in the meeting with him decide to drink as a part of their gathering?
2. What is the color of the horse that Mordred is standing over in the painting of him standing over Arthur's horse?
3. Where does Mrs. Tassenbaum wait for Roland when he is in the meeting with the leaders of the corporation?
(b) A spare office.
4. What is the first name of Mrs. Tassenbaum, according to the writing in the book?
5. What does Susannah ask Patrick to draw so that she can continue on her quest, though he does not want to go with her?
(a) The Tower.
(d) A train.
6. Who has saved the travelers with the note, since they had already saved this person's life?
(d) Stephen King.
7. How old is Mordred now at this point of the story, according to the descriptions given?
8. Roland says that stopping the _____________ was a means to an end in order for him to reach the tower.
9. Who is the jolly man that the travelers meet when they are in a village near Tower Road and Odd's Lane?
(a) Ted Rechert.
(b) Joe Collins.
(c) Stephen King.
(d) Joe Smith.
10. Who calls out to the king, mocking him for missing them with the sneetches when they first approached the tower, unguarded?
11. What does Mrs. Tassenbaumm suggest they make the driver of the van do in order to slow him down?
(a) Go to the bathroom.
(b) Take a phone call.
(c) Eat lunch.
(d) Have a bank error.
12. Roland believes that _______ is the last loved one who will die for him, according to this section of the story.
(b) Stephen King.
13. Who decides they want to stay with Roland as opposed to going on the journey with Susannah, according to the story?
14. What does Susannah find in the bathroom which alerts her to something being wrong with the jolly man?
15. The jolly man says that he has never head of Empathica, but that he has heard of ____________________.
(a) Gray Lands.
(c) White Lands.
(d) Black Lands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jake tells Roland that he needs to see the ____________ in order to change the way that things are happening in the other world.
2. The jolly man has a robot named _________ Bill who he uses in order to clean his home, according to the story.
3. Who also dreams of Jake and Eddie warning about a person or a figure named Dandelo?
4. Roland is dragged back in time, back to the ________ to the moment when his quest became clear to him. He has made this journey before.
5. What is the one feature of the Crimson King which Patrick says he can not get right, no matter how hard he tries?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)