|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bill supposed to do if he should encounter Mordred on his way back, according to the text in the story?
(b) Sound a horn.
2. How does the jolly man prove to the travelers that he has been to the Dark Tower before?
(a) A Poloroid picture.
(b) A note.
(c) A scar.
3. What does Susannah find in the bathroom which alerts her to something being wrong with the jolly man?
4. A ______ from the Dark Tower makes Patrick sleepy during his watch as Roland finally decides to get some sleep.
(c) Crash of thunder.
5. What does Roland carry Susannah in so that she can move easily from one place to another?
6. The world that Susannah enters again is not the main or the ____________ World, but she thinks it will do anyway.
7. Who screams out in pain when Patrick erases the Crimson King from the picture, according to the story?
(c) The Crimson King.
(d) Stephen King.
8. What do Roland and the other people in the meeting with him decide to drink as a part of their gathering?
9. How old is Mordred now at this point of the story, according to the descriptions given?
10. What does Roland say they probably won't find more of since the Crimson King has ruined the land?
(b) Secluded caves.
(c) Fuel for fire.
11. The jolly man has a robot named _________ Bill who he uses in order to clean his home, according to the story.
(d) Spic and Span.
12. Jake tells Roland that he needs to see the ____________ in order to change the way that things are happening in the other world.
13. Why do they have so many troubles moving around in the space beneath Fedic?
(b) Obstacle course.
(c) Water levels.
(d) Complete darkness.
14. Who asks if they will have to die in order for Roland to reach the Dark Tower?
15. Who is the person that plans to die in order to save Stephen King in the accident with the van?
(c) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man that is going to hit Stephen King with his van if the characters can not stop the events from happening?
2. During a dream, where does Susannah picture Jake and Eddie, according to this section of the story?
3. What does a woman show Roland when he first enters the building? A ______ in front of the garden.
4. What does Susannah ask Patrick to draw so that she can continue on her quest, though he does not want to go with her?
5. Roland and Patrick come across a ____________ that is singing, which Patrick draws in order to show Susannah.
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)