|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the travelers get to the castle of the Crimson King, they are greeted with a _______ that acknowledges their presence.
2. The world that Susannah enters again is not the main or the ____________ World, but she thinks it will do anyway.
3. The jolly man says that he has never head of Empathica, but that he has heard of ____________________.
(a) Black Lands.
(b) Gray Lands.
(d) White Lands.
4. Where are Roland, Jake, and Oy sitting outside at the start of this section of the book?
(b) A tackle shop.
(c) General store.
(d) King's house.
5. Who hears a horn when they are entering the tower, a horn they thought they had lost many years before in a battle?
6. Who is the jolly man that the travelers meet when they are in a village near Tower Road and Odd's Lane?
(a) Joe Smith.
(b) Stephen King.
(c) Joe Collins.
(d) Ted Rechert.
7. How does the jolly man prove to the travelers that he has been to the Dark Tower before?
(a) A scar.
(c) A Poloroid picture.
(d) A note.
8. Roland decides to take the ___________ from Patrick as he wants to make sure that it will last when it is needed.
9. What is the door Susannah, Oy, and Roland are looking for lead to, according to the text in the story?
(c) New York.
(d) The beach.
10. What does Roland say they probably won't find more of since the Crimson King has ruined the land?
(a) Secluded caves.
(d) Fuel for fire.
11. Oy tells Roland that _________ sent a message to Roland to watch for Dandelo when he is traveling.
(d) Stephen King.
12. Who decides they want to stay with Roland as opposed to going on the journey with Susannah, according to the story?
13. Which of the characters causes a shop owner to become nervous and flee from his own store?
14. During a dream, where does Susannah picture Jake and Eddie, according to this section of the story?
(d) Central Park.
15. What do the remaining travelers test and find that it is still working just as well as it always has since Roland received it?
(a) A compass.
(b) Roland's watch.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) The map.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Tassenbaum trying to buy when she is in the store in this scene of the book?
2. What is the main complaint of all of the travelers, including Mordred?
3. __________ won't eat anything that Roland cooks, and Roland begins to fear this character will starve themselves to death.
4. Who now has the pain in the body part which Roland had been carrying for a time, but it is now in the proper body?
5. Jake tells Roland that he needs to see the ____________ in order to change the way that things are happening in the other world.
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)