|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main complaint of all of the travelers, including Mordred?
2. What is the color of the horse that Mordred is standing over in the painting of him standing over Arthur's horse?
3. Which of the characters causes a shop owner to become nervous and flee from his own store?
4. When the travelers get to the castle of the Crimson King, they are greeted with a _______ that acknowledges their presence.
5. The jolly man has a robot named _________ Bill who he uses in order to clean his home, according to the story.
(b) Spic and Span.
6. What sort of statue is right across the street from the building Roland is going to enter in order to get more answers?
7. What does Susannah throw away since it will never work anymore once she is back in Central Park?
8. What does a woman show Roland when he first enters the building? A ______ in front of the garden.
9. Who now has the pain in the body part which Roland had been carrying for a time, but it is now in the proper body?
(c) Stephen King.
10. The woman reveals that her relation to Nancy Deepneau is __________________ when they are walking together.
11. What does Susannah have Patrick erase from the picture to see if it's his drawing which can cause changes in this world?
(a) A gun.
(d) A book.
12. Who also dreams of Jake and Eddie warning about a person or a figure named Dandelo?
(d) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
13. Roland decides to take the ___________ from Patrick as he wants to make sure that it will last when it is needed.
14. Who hears a horn when they are entering the tower, a horn they thought they had lost many years before in a battle?
15. Who calls out to the king, mocking him for missing them with the sneetches when they first approached the tower, unguarded?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pulls the cart as the characters get closer and closer to the Dark Tower?
2. The jolly man says that he has never head of Empathica, but that he has heard of ____________________.
3. Where does Susannah travel to on the train at the start of this section of the book?
4. Who is the person that plans to die in order to save Stephen King in the accident with the van?
5. What is the last name of Eddie when she meets him again in the end of the book, as is found out when he introduces his brother Jake?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)