|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last name of Eddie when she meets him again in the end of the book, as is found out when he introduces his brother Jake?
2. Who begins to choke on the floor as the jolly man sucks the life out of this character?
3. Roland wishes that King would die instead of __________ when he sees the unplanned event that happens.
(b) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
(c) The shop keeper.
4. What does Susannah throw away since it will never work anymore once she is back in Central Park?
5. What do the remaining travelers test and find that it is still working just as well as it always has since Roland received it?
(a) Roland's watch.
(b) The map.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) A compass.
6. Who does Roland hope to trap in the Crimson King's castle, if all goes according to his own plan?
7. What fails Roland as he tries to make sure that he can save Stephen King during the accident about to happen?
(a) The car door.
(b) The van's brakes.
(c) His bad hip.
(d) A dog barking.
8. What does Susannah decide to use in order to stop the monster from following them on their journey?
(b) A gun.
9. Roland says that stopping the _____________ was a means to an end in order for him to reach the tower.
10. Who also dreams of Jake and Eddie warning about a person or a figure named Dandelo?
(a) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
11. Oy tells Roland that _________ sent a message to Roland to watch for Dandelo when he is traveling.
(b) Stephen King.
12. Where does Susannah travel to on the train at the start of this section of the book?
(b) New York City.
13. Who hears a horn when they are entering the tower, a horn they thought they had lost many years before in a battle?
14. Roland and Patrick come across a ____________ that is singing, which Patrick draws in order to show Susannah.
15. Why do they have so many troubles moving around in the space beneath Fedic?
(a) Water levels.
(b) Obstacle course.
(c) Complete darkness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susannah have Patrick erase from the picture to see if it's his drawing which can cause changes in this world?
2. Roland believes that _______ is the last loved one who will die for him, according to this section of the story.
3. Susannah dreams of Eddie again, looking at a door labeled The _________________, according to the descriptions in the story.
4. Who pulls the cart as the characters get closer and closer to the Dark Tower?
5. Who is the first to notice the characters when they are approaching the Dark Tower, according to the descriptions in this section?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)