|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The world that Susannah enters again is not the main or the ____________ World, but she thinks it will do anyway.
2. Who hears a horn when they are entering the tower, a horn they thought they had lost many years before in a battle?
3. What is the main complaint of all of the travelers, including Mordred?
4. What is the door Susannah, Oy, and Roland are looking for lead to, according to the text in the story?
(a) New York.
(c) The beach.
5. Where does Susannah travel to on the train at the start of this section of the book?
(d) New York City.
6. Who is the man that is going to hit Stephen King with his van if the characters can not stop the events from happening?
(a) Ted Bundy.
(b) Brian Smith.
(c) Drew Lendet.
(d) Joe Smith.
7. Jake tells Roland that he needs to see the ____________ in order to change the way that things are happening in the other world.
8. What do Roland and the other people in the meeting with him decide to drink as a part of their gathering?
9. What does Roland say they probably won't find more of since the Crimson King has ruined the land?
(b) Fuel for fire.
(d) Secluded caves.
10. Who is the daughter of Moses Carver, as Roland meets her in this section of the story?
11. Roland wishes that King would die instead of __________ when he sees the unplanned event that happens.
(a) The shop keeper.
(d) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
12. What is Bill supposed to do if he should encounter Mordred on his way back, according to the text in the story?
(c) Sound a horn.
13. Stephen King says that he is done with telling the story and asks that readers be content to now know what is in ______________________.
(a) The stones.
(b) The Dark Tower.
(c) The Doorway.
14. Who finds themselves weeping more often as the journey continues throughout the book, according to this section?
15. Where does Mrs. Tassenbaum wait for Roland when he is in the meeting with the leaders of the corporation?
(a) A spare office.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mordred now at this point of the story, according to the descriptions given?
2. Who has saved the travelers with the note, since they had already saved this person's life?
3. What does a woman show Roland when he first enters the building? A ______ in front of the garden.
4. What do Roland and Susannah stock up on in order to continue on their journey in a healthy way?
5. Who does Roland hope to trap in the Crimson King's castle, if all goes according to his own plan?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)