|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Tassenbaum wait for Roland when he is in the meeting with the leaders of the corporation?
(a) A spare office.
2. Who decides they want to stay with Roland as opposed to going on the journey with Susannah, according to the story?
3. Which of the characters causes a shop owner to become nervous and flee from his own store?
4. What does a woman show Roland when he first enters the building? A ______ in front of the garden.
5. Susannah dreams of Eddie again, looking at a door labeled The _________________, according to the descriptions in the story.
6. When the travelers get to the castle of the Crimson King, they are greeted with a _______ that acknowledges their presence.
7. Who pulls the cart as the characters get closer and closer to the Dark Tower?
8. What sort of animals do Roland and Susannah hunt in order to feed themselves and in order to make clothing?
9. Who calls out to the king, mocking him for missing them with the sneetches when they first approached the tower, unguarded?
10. What does the driver of the van's dog get into which makes the driver not watch the road and hit King?
(a) Hamburger meat.
(b) Dog food.
(c) Fishing tackle.
(d) A bag of ice.
11. How does the jolly man prove to the travelers that he has been to the Dark Tower before?
(a) A scar.
(c) A note.
(d) A Poloroid picture.
12. Stephen King says that he is done with telling the story and asks that readers be content to now know what is in ______________________.
(a) The Dark Tower.
(c) The stones.
(d) The Doorway.
13. The jolly man says that he has never head of Empathica, but that he has heard of ____________________.
(a) White Lands.
(c) Gray Lands.
(d) Black Lands.
14. How old is Mordred now at this point of the story, according to the descriptions given?
15. What was the jolly man's profession when he was living in America, according to the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susannah have Patrick erase from the picture to see if it's his drawing which can cause changes in this world?
2. What is Mrs. Tassenbaum trying to buy when she is in the store in this scene of the book?
3. Who screams out in pain when Patrick erases the Crimson King from the picture, according to the story?
4. Roland believes that _______ is the last loved one who will die for him, according to this section of the story.
5. What do Roland and the other people in the meeting with him decide to drink as a part of their gathering?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)