|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Susannah dreams of Eddie again, looking at a door labeled The _________________, according to the descriptions in the story.
2. What does Susannah throw away since it will never work anymore once she is back in Central Park?
3. Who screams out in pain when Patrick erases the Crimson King from the picture, according to the story?
(b) Stephen King.
(c) The Crimson King.
4. Who has saved the travelers with the note, since they had already saved this person's life?
(d) Stephen King.
5. Roland believes that _______ is the last loved one who will die for him, according to this section of the story.
(d) Stephen King.
6. A ______ from the Dark Tower makes Patrick sleepy during his watch as Roland finally decides to get some sleep.
(d) Crash of thunder.
7. Where does Susannah travel to on the train at the start of this section of the book?
(d) New York City.
8. What does Susannah decide to use in order to stop the monster from following them on their journey?
(a) A gun.
9. Roland wishes that King would die instead of __________ when he sees the unplanned event that happens.
(a) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
(d) The shop keeper.
10. Who is the daughter of Moses Carver, as Roland meets her in this section of the story?
11. What sort of statue is right across the street from the building Roland is going to enter in order to get more answers?
12. Roland decides to take the ___________ from Patrick as he wants to make sure that it will last when it is needed.
13. Roland is dragged back in time, back to the ________ to the moment when his quest became clear to him. He has made this journey before.
14. Who hears a horn when they are entering the tower, a horn they thought they had lost many years before in a battle?
15. What does Mrs. Tassenbaumm suggest they make the driver of the van do in order to slow him down?
(a) Take a phone call.
(b) Eat lunch.
(c) Go to the bathroom.
(d) Have a bank error.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks if they will have to die in order for Roland to reach the Dark Tower?
2. When the travelers get to the castle of the Crimson King, they are greeted with a _______ that acknowledges their presence.
3. How does the jolly man prove to the travelers that he has been to the Dark Tower before?
4. Who now has the pain in the body part which Roland had been carrying for a time, but it is now in the proper body?
5. The jolly man has a robot named _________ Bill who he uses in order to clean his home, according to the story.
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)