|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man that is going to hit Stephen King with his van if the characters can not stop the events from happening?
(a) Ted Bundy.
(b) Joe Smith.
(c) Drew Lendet.
(d) Brian Smith.
2. What is the first name of Mrs. Tassenbaum, according to the writing in the book?
3. Oy tells Roland that _________ sent a message to Roland to watch for Dandelo when he is traveling.
(c) Stephen King.
4. What does Mrs. Tassenbaumm suggest they make the driver of the van do in order to slow him down?
(a) Eat lunch.
(b) Go to the bathroom.
(c) Take a phone call.
(d) Have a bank error.
5. Roland decides to take the ___________ from Patrick as he wants to make sure that it will last when it is needed.
6. Who now has the pain in the body part which Roland had been carrying for a time, but it is now in the proper body?
(a) Stephen King.
7. What do Roland and the other people in the meeting with him decide to drink as a part of their gathering?
8. Roland says that stopping the _____________ was a means to an end in order for him to reach the tower.
9. What does Patrick use to create a paste with his blood in order to draw the eyes of the Crimson King in the picture?
(b) Rose petals.
(c) A leaf.
10. What is Bill supposed to do if he should encounter Mordred on his way back, according to the text in the story?
(a) Sound a horn.
11. During a dream, where does Susannah picture Jake and Eddie, according to this section of the story?
(d) Central Park.
12. Who is the jolly man that the travelers meet when they are in a village near Tower Road and Odd's Lane?
(a) Joe Smith.
(b) Joe Collins.
(c) Stephen King.
(d) Ted Rechert.
13. Susannah tells Roland she has been dreaming of a/an ______________ door and the Eddie and Jake want her to find it.
14. What fails Roland as he tries to make sure that he can save Stephen King during the accident about to happen?
(a) His bad hip.
(b) The car door.
(c) The van's brakes.
(d) A dog barking.
15. Why do they have so many troubles moving around in the space beneath Fedic?
(a) Water levels.
(b) Complete darkness.
(d) Obstacle course.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susannah find in the bathroom which alerts her to something being wrong with the jolly man?
2. What does Roland say they probably won't find more of since the Crimson King has ruined the land?
3. Who is the daughter of Moses Carver, as Roland meets her in this section of the story?
4. Roland and Patrick come across a ____________ that is singing, which Patrick draws in order to show Susannah.
5. What does Susannah ask Patrick to draw so that she can continue on her quest, though he does not want to go with her?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)