|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susannah ask Patrick to draw so that she can continue on her quest, though he does not want to go with her?
(a) A train.
(b) The Tower.
2. What does the driver of the van's dog get into which makes the driver not watch the road and hit King?
(a) Dog food.
(b) A bag of ice.
(c) Hamburger meat.
(d) Fishing tackle.
3. Susannah tells Roland she has been dreaming of a/an ______________ door and the Eddie and Jake want her to find it.
4. Susannah dreams of Eddie again, looking at a door labeled The _________________, according to the descriptions in the story.
5. Who asks if they will have to die in order for Roland to reach the Dark Tower?
6. Why do they have so many troubles moving around in the space beneath Fedic?
(a) Water levels.
(c) Complete darkness.
(d) Obstacle course.
7. During a dream, where does Susannah picture Jake and Eddie, according to this section of the story?
(c) Central Park.
8. What is Bill supposed to do if he should encounter Mordred on his way back, according to the text in the story?
(c) Sound a horn.
9. Who decides they want to stay with Roland as opposed to going on the journey with Susannah, according to the story?
10. Who gets Stephen King to promise to finish the Dark Tower series in order to help the characters out?
(c) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
11. Who finds themselves weeping more often as the journey continues throughout the book, according to this section?
12. Who screams out in pain when Patrick erases the Crimson King from the picture, according to the story?
(a) The Crimson King.
(d) Stephen King.
13. What does Patrick use to create a paste with his blood in order to draw the eyes of the Crimson King in the picture?
(a) Rose petals.
(c) A leaf.
14. Where are Roland, Jake, and Oy sitting outside at the start of this section of the book?
(a) General store.
(b) King's house.
(c) A tackle shop.
15. Stephen King says that he is done with telling the story and asks that readers be content to now know what is in ______________________.
(a) The Doorway.
(b) The Dark Tower.
(d) The stones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to notice the characters when they are approaching the Dark Tower, according to the descriptions in this section?
2. What sort of statue is right across the street from the building Roland is going to enter in order to get more answers?
3. How old is Mordred now at this point of the story, according to the descriptions given?
4. What is the last name of Eddie when she meets him again in the end of the book, as is found out when he introduces his brother Jake?
5. What is the door Susannah, Oy, and Roland are looking for lead to, according to the text in the story?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)