|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Susannah tells Roland she has been dreaming of a/an ______________ door and the Eddie and Jake want her to find it.
2. The jolly man says that he has never head of Empathica, but that he has heard of ____________________.
(b) White Lands.
(c) Gray Lands.
(d) Black Lands.
3. Who hears a horn when they are entering the tower, a horn they thought they had lost many years before in a battle?
4. What sort of statue is right across the street from the building Roland is going to enter in order to get more answers?
5. What does Susannah find in the bathroom which alerts her to something being wrong with the jolly man?
6. What does Roland say they probably won't find more of since the Crimson King has ruined the land?
(c) Secluded caves.
(d) Fuel for fire.
7. Who does Mrs. Tassenbaum leave a note for before they continue on to a hotel between Maine and New York City?
(b) Her husband.
(c) No one.
(d) The Crimson King.
8. Who has saved the travelers with the note, since they had already saved this person's life?
(b) Stephen King.
9. What do Roland and the other people in the meeting with him decide to drink as a part of their gathering?
10. The jolly man has a robot named _________ Bill who he uses in order to clean his home, according to the story.
(b) Spic and Span.
11. Roland decides to take the ___________ from Patrick as he wants to make sure that it will last when it is needed.
12. Who is the man that is going to hit Stephen King with his van if the characters can not stop the events from happening?
(a) Brian Smith.
(b) Drew Lendet.
(c) Ted Bundy.
(d) Joe Smith.
13. Who begins to choke on the floor as the jolly man sucks the life out of this character?
14. Where are Roland, Jake, and Oy sitting outside at the start of this section of the book?
(a) A tackle shop.
(c) General store.
(d) King's house.
15. What sort of animals do Roland and Susannah hunt in order to feed themselves and in order to make clothing?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mordred now at this point of the story, according to the descriptions given?
2. What was the jolly man's profession when he was living in America, according to the story?
3. What does Mrs. Tassenbaumm suggest they make the driver of the van do in order to slow him down?
4. The woman reveals that her relation to Nancy Deepneau is __________________ when they are walking together.
5. What does Susannah ask Patrick to draw so that she can continue on her quest, though he does not want to go with her?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)