|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roland says that stopping the _____________ was a means to an end in order for him to reach the tower.
2. What does Susannah find in the bathroom which alerts her to something being wrong with the jolly man?
3. What is the building that Roland and Mrs. Tassenbaum are trying to find when they get to New York?
(a) Tet Corporation.
(b) Somba Corporation.
(c) King Productions.
(d) Dark Tower Inc.
4. Susannah tells Roland she has been dreaming of a/an ______________ door and the Eddie and Jake want her to find it.
5. What do Roland and Susannah stock up on in order to continue on their journey in a healthy way?
(b) Canned goods.
6. Who is the man that is going to hit Stephen King with his van if the characters can not stop the events from happening?
(a) Drew Lendet.
(b) Ted Bundy.
(c) Joe Smith.
(d) Brian Smith.
7. Who has saved the travelers with the note, since they had already saved this person's life?
(b) Stephen King.
8. Who pulls the cart as the characters get closer and closer to the Dark Tower?
9. A ______ from the Dark Tower makes Patrick sleepy during his watch as Roland finally decides to get some sleep.
(d) Crash of thunder.
10. Who is the jolly man that the travelers meet when they are in a village near Tower Road and Odd's Lane?
(a) Joe Collins.
(b) Stephen King.
(c) Ted Rechert.
(d) Joe Smith.
11. The woman reveals that her relation to Nancy Deepneau is __________________ when they are walking together.
12. What does the driver of the van's dog get into which makes the driver not watch the road and hit King?
(a) Hamburger meat.
(b) A bag of ice.
(c) Dog food.
(d) Fishing tackle.
13. What does Roland say they probably won't find more of since the Crimson King has ruined the land?
(a) Fuel for fire.
(b) Secluded caves.
14. Who does Mrs. Tassenbaum leave a note for before they continue on to a hotel between Maine and New York City?
(a) No one.
(b) The Crimson King.
(d) Her husband.
15. What is Mrs. Tassenbaum trying to buy when she is in the store in this scene of the book?
(a) Lottery tickets.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the travelers get to the castle of the Crimson King, they are greeted with a _______ that acknowledges their presence.
2. What does Patrick use to create a paste with his blood in order to draw the eyes of the Crimson King in the picture?
3. What is the one feature of the Crimson King which Patrick says he can not get right, no matter how hard he tries?
4. Who gets Stephen King to promise to finish the Dark Tower series in order to help the characters out?
5. What is the door Susannah, Oy, and Roland are looking for lead to, according to the text in the story?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)