|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the color of the horse that Mordred is standing over in the painting of him standing over Arthur's horse?
2. What does Susannah ask Patrick to draw so that she can continue on her quest, though he does not want to go with her?
(a) A train.
(c) The Tower.
3. Who does Mrs. Tassenbaum leave a note for before they continue on to a hotel between Maine and New York City?
(b) Her husband.
(c) No one.
(d) The Crimson King.
4. Who is the first to notice the characters when they are approaching the Dark Tower, according to the descriptions in this section?
(c) Crimson King.
5. Who asks if they will have to die in order for Roland to reach the Dark Tower?
6. What is the first name of Mrs. Tassenbaum, according to the writing in the book?
7. A ______ from the Dark Tower makes Patrick sleepy during his watch as Roland finally decides to get some sleep.
(d) Crash of thunder.
8. What do Roland and Susannah stock up on in order to continue on their journey in a healthy way?
(b) Canned goods.
9. During a dream, where does Susannah picture Jake and Eddie, according to this section of the story?
(b) Central Park.
10. Who does Roland hope to trap in the Crimson King's castle, if all goes according to his own plan?
11. What does Susannah find in the bathroom which alerts her to something being wrong with the jolly man?
12. Which of the characters causes a shop owner to become nervous and flee from his own store?
13. How does the jolly man prove to the travelers that he has been to the Dark Tower before?
(a) A note.
(b) A scar.
(d) A Poloroid picture.
14. What does Roland carry Susannah in so that she can move easily from one place to another?
15. Who is the daughter of Moses Carver, as Roland meets her in this section of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hears a horn when they are entering the tower, a horn they thought they had lost many years before in a battle?
2. Who pulls the cart as the characters get closer and closer to the Dark Tower?
3. Stephen King says that he is done with telling the story and asks that readers be content to now know what is in ______________________.
4. What is the building that Roland and Mrs. Tassenbaum are trying to find when they get to New York?
5. Who begins to choke on the floor as the jolly man sucks the life out of this character?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)