|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Susannah travel to on the train at the start of this section of the book?
(b) New York City.
2. Roland and Patrick come across a ____________ that is singing, which Patrick draws in order to show Susannah.
3. What does Mrs. Tassenbaumm suggest they make the driver of the van do in order to slow him down?
(a) Go to the bathroom.
(b) Have a bank error.
(c) Take a phone call.
(d) Eat lunch.
4. What does Roland carry Susannah in so that she can move easily from one place to another?
5. What is Mrs. Tassenbaum trying to buy when she is in the store in this scene of the book?
(a) A book.
(b) Lottery tickets.
6. What does a woman show Roland when he first enters the building? A ______ in front of the garden.
7. What does Susannah have Patrick erase from the picture to see if it's his drawing which can cause changes in this world?
(a) A gun.
(d) A book.
8. The world that Susannah enters again is not the main or the ____________ World, but she thinks it will do anyway.
9. What does Roland say they probably won't find more of since the Crimson King has ruined the land?
(b) Secluded caves.
(c) Fuel for fire.
10. When the travelers get to the castle of the Crimson King, they are greeted with a _______ that acknowledges their presence.
11. Roland wishes that King would die instead of __________ when he sees the unplanned event that happens.
(b) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
(d) The shop keeper.
12. Who is the person that plans to die in order to save Stephen King in the accident with the van?
(b) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
13. Who is the jolly man that the travelers meet when they are in a village near Tower Road and Odd's Lane?
(a) Joe Collins.
(b) Joe Smith.
(c) Stephen King.
(d) Ted Rechert.
14. Which of the characters causes a shop owner to become nervous and flee from his own store?
15. Who begins to choke on the floor as the jolly man sucks the life out of this character?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to notice the characters when they are approaching the Dark Tower, according to the descriptions in this section?
2. What does Patrick use to create a paste with his blood in order to draw the eyes of the Crimson King in the picture?
3. Who finds themselves weeping more often as the journey continues throughout the book, according to this section?
4. Roland says that stopping the _____________ was a means to an end in order for him to reach the tower.
5. The jolly man says that he has never head of Empathica, but that he has heard of ____________________.
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)