|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman reveals that her relation to Nancy Deepneau is __________________ when they are walking together.
2. What is the main complaint of all of the travelers, including Mordred?
3. What is Mrs. Tassenbaum trying to buy when she is in the store in this scene of the book?
(a) Lottery tickets.
(b) A book.
4. Oy tells Roland that _________ sent a message to Roland to watch for Dandelo when he is traveling.
(b) Stephen King.
5. What does Patrick use to create a paste with his blood in order to draw the eyes of the Crimson King in the picture?
(c) Rose petals.
(d) A leaf.
6. __________ won't eat anything that Roland cooks, and Roland begins to fear this character will starve themselves to death.
7. What is the first name of Mrs. Tassenbaum, according to the writing in the book?
8. Where are Roland, Jake, and Oy sitting outside at the start of this section of the book?
(a) A tackle shop.
(b) General store.
(d) King's house.
9. Jake tells Roland that he needs to see the ____________ in order to change the way that things are happening in the other world.
10. Who hears a horn when they are entering the tower, a horn they thought they had lost many years before in a battle?
11. Who is the first to notice the characters when they are approaching the Dark Tower, according to the descriptions in this section?
(b) Crimson King.
12. Who is the person that plans to die in order to save Stephen King in the accident with the van?
(a) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
13. What was the jolly man's profession when he was living in America, according to the story?
14. What does Susannah decide to use in order to stop the monster from following them on their journey?
(c) A gun.
15. What does Susannah ask Patrick to draw so that she can continue on her quest, though he does not want to go with her?
(a) The Tower.
(b) A train.
Short Answer Questions
1. The world that Susannah enters again is not the main or the ____________ World, but she thinks it will do anyway.
2. What sort of animals do Roland and Susannah hunt in order to feed themselves and in order to make clothing?
3. Who calls out to the king, mocking him for missing them with the sneetches when they first approached the tower, unguarded?
4. The jolly man has a robot named _________ Bill who he uses in order to clean his home, according to the story.
5. Who has saved the travelers with the note, since they had already saved this person's life?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)