|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bill supposed to do if he should encounter Mordred on his way back, according to the text in the story?
(c) Sound a horn.
2. What does Susannah decide to use in order to stop the monster from following them on their journey?
(b) A gun.
3. Susannah dreams of Eddie again, looking at a door labeled The _________________, according to the descriptions in the story.
4. Where does Susannah travel to on the train at the start of this section of the book?
(a) New York City.
5. What is the last name of Eddie when she meets him again in the end of the book, as is found out when he introduces his brother Jake?
6. Roland and Patrick come across a ____________ that is singing, which Patrick draws in order to show Susannah.
7. What is Mrs. Tassenbaum trying to buy when she is in the store in this scene of the book?
(a) A book.
(d) Lottery tickets.
8. Who does Mrs. Tassenbaum leave a note for before they continue on to a hotel between Maine and New York City?
(b) The Crimson King.
(c) No one.
(d) Her husband.
9. What is the first name of Mrs. Tassenbaum, according to the writing in the book?
10. What sort of statue is right across the street from the building Roland is going to enter in order to get more answers?
11. The jolly man has a robot named _________ Bill who he uses in order to clean his home, according to the story.
(c) Spic and Span.
12. Who is the man that is going to hit Stephen King with his van if the characters can not stop the events from happening?
(a) Ted Bundy.
(b) Drew Lendet.
(c) Brian Smith.
(d) Joe Smith.
13. What is the door Susannah, Oy, and Roland are looking for lead to, according to the text in the story?
(a) The beach.
(d) New York.
14. Who is the first to notice the characters when they are approaching the Dark Tower, according to the descriptions in this section?
(a) Crimson King.
15. Who is the person that plans to die in order to save Stephen King in the accident with the van?
(a) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the characters causes a shop owner to become nervous and flee from his own store?
2. Who also dreams of Jake and Eddie warning about a person or a figure named Dandelo?
3. What does Susannah have Patrick erase from the picture to see if it's his drawing which can cause changes in this world?
4. What does Mrs. Tassenbaumm suggest they make the driver of the van do in order to slow him down?
5. A ______ from the Dark Tower makes Patrick sleepy during his watch as Roland finally decides to get some sleep.
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)