|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Pimli and his servants are arguing? A _________ starts in the building, according to the story.
2. Who is the person that Susannah shares a psychic link with whom she decides to sit down and wait for?
3. Who does the group decide to try to free as they are being held against their will, according to the group's knowledge and findings?
4. Who is the woman who is pregnant with the demon child of Susannah and Roland, according to this story?
(b) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
5. When Jake was a young child, he saw a movie about _____________ which is why they are appearing in the mind trap that he finds himself in.
(b) Police officers.
6. What does the rose protect, according to the story that Eddie and Roland share with John?
(b) Beams of the tower.
(d) Crimson King.
7. Who places a classified ad and ends up taking Ted prisoner in order to test and to examine his abilities?
(d) Crimson King's men.
8. What does Walter wear in order to prevent others from reading his thoughts when they are speaking to each other?
(d) Metal helmet.
9. Who warns Callahan to get Jake out of there, as seen in the vision that he has during the time they are driving?
10. Mordred makes ___________ tear himself apart and feed himself to Mordred as he does, according to this story.
11. The stone _______ is one example of things that the person in #37 needed to include and needed to write in order to stay alive.
12. Who does Walter say is indisposed, so he will have to help Mordred with his plans as he goes forward?
(a) Crimson King.
13. What happens as a result of the group going through the door during this part of the story?
(b) They get sick.
(c) They are separated.
(d) They get lost.
14. What do the men that capture Ted want him to do with the powers of his mind, though he ends up getting away from them?
(a) Teach them.
(b) Break beams.
(c) Take over banks.
(d) Rape women.
15. Roland needs to have Sheemie well so they can transport back to ____________ if all goes well in the journey.
(c) The beach.
(d) The cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the gunslinger, according to the story and the introduction at the start of this particular manuscript?
2. How many men do the group meet when they enter the other world for the first time?
3. Who tells Roland that he cannot go to Lovell until he has finished their business in the world right now?
4. When the group gets to the station, they find several inactivated _____________ lying around, which can not harm them.
5. What does Ted believe he will have to do because of his powers? He believes he will have to hide and become an ____________________.
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)