|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ catches a scent and leads the group to the door to the Thunderclap station, at the start of this section.
2. Who does the group decide to try to free as they are being held against their will, according to the group's knowledge and findings?
3. When the group gets to the station, they find several inactivated _____________ lying around, which can not harm them.
4. Who do Ted and Dinky begin to direct toward safety during the attack on the building?
(d) No one.
5. What are the weapons the wolves had used against the group of travelers, of which they find a stockpile in the cave?
(a) Smoke bombs.
(c) Mind balls.
6. What was the problem one of the low men had, which caused him to lift his protective hat and allowed Ted to read his mind?
(b) A cough.
(c) Skin problems.
7. Who is eavesdropping on the entire conversation between the travelers, unbeknownst to them?
8. How many fits has this character had since teleporting Ted back to America, according to the story?
9. Who has signed the title paper which Roland and Eddie have on them as they are trying to decide how to get back to Susannah?
(a) Calvin Tower.
(c) Crimson King.
(d) Stephen King.
10. What does Walter wear in order to prevent others from reading his thoughts when they are speaking to each other?
(d) Metal helmet.
11. Roland needs to have Sheemie well so they can transport back to ____________ if all goes well in the journey.
(a) The cave.
(b) The beach.
12. Susannah is surprised to see that the baby has a larger _________ than a baby should, as well as a full set of teeth.
13. The rose represents the _____________ in this world, according to the explanation in the story, which Roland and the others realize.
(a) Dark Tower.
14. Who places a classified ad and ends up taking Ted prisoner in order to test and to examine his abilities?
(c) Crimson King's men.
15. What do the men discover that Haylis has planted in many of the buildings, which cause troubles for them?
(b) Exploding devices.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the travelers find out more about the buildings on the compound adjacent to the cave?
2. Who is the tavern boy who helped Roland and his fellow gunslingers while they were in Meijis?
3. Who gives Jake the password in order for him to get through the door and back to Susannah on the other side?
4. What is the name of the home of the Breakers, according to the story written in this section?
5. Who does the motorized vehicle in the cave go to as this person need help getting around?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)