|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nigel tell the others he has been killing in the kitchen, which is why he has hair on his hands?
2. When the group gets to the station, they find several inactivated _____________ lying around, which can not harm them.
3. __________ helps to transport the travelers back to a cave in Steek-Tete, so that they can be safe for a while.
4. Callahan orders the __________ away in the name of God and by the power of the White, though this doesn't seem to have a lot of impact on them.
5. Who is worried about how much longer Sheemie will be able to last from all of the teleporting he has done?
6. What happens as Pimli and his servants are arguing? A _________ starts in the building, according to the story.
7. What is the name of the safe house which Ted Brautigan explains about on the audio recording left for the travelers?
(a) Hansel and Gretel.
8. _________ catches a scent and leads the group to the door to the Thunderclap station, at the start of this section.
9. Who is being pursued when Eddie and Roland are outside of the door, causing them to have to try to kill these people?
10. How many fits has this character had since teleporting Ted back to America, according to the story?
11. Where are Eddie Dean and Roland on July 9, 1977, according to this story?
(b) New York.
12. Who decides to kill the creature that looks like it has melted from moving from world to world?
13. To what college was Ted supposed to go to, but then he decided to enlist in the military services?
14. Who opens up a hole in order to send Jake and Roland back to America on the day that Stephen King is supposed to die?
15. How do the travelers find out more about the buildings on the compound adjacent to the cave?
(a) They don't.
(b) A map.
(c) Each other.
(d) Drawings on the ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ted's powers as a telepath are so great that he can increase the powers of ______________, he soon finds out.
2. _________ says he believes the Wolves never came back from their last trip because they had a good reason.
3. What will end when all of the beams in the tower break, something which Finli and Pimli are happy to be a part of?
4. Mordred makes ___________ tear himself apart and feed himself to Mordred as he does, according to this story.
5. Who does Susannah shoot, causing him to lose all of his sight, although he is still functional in the story?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)