|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the child of Roderick, Haylis, carrying when the two people stop him, though they do not hold him for long?
(a) Used tissues.
2. How many fits has this character had since teleporting Ted back to America, according to the story?
3. Susannah is being held in a room with Mia, some _____ men, and taheens, according to the description in this part of the story.
4. Who does the group decide to try to free as they are being held against their will, according to the group's knowledge and findings?
5. Who begins the shooting at the guards during the planned attack and retrieval of the Breakers?
6. The gunslingers wait for Eddie to _____________ before they move on to their next target location.
(c) Tell them what to do.
(d) Hand over his gun.
7. What branch of the military did Ted decide to enlist in, though they would not take him because of his mental abilities?
(d) Air Force.
8. Who give the password to get through the door to Fedic when Roland and Eddie are ready to pass through?
9. How many men do the group meet when they enter the other world for the first time?
10. When the group gets to the station, they find several inactivated _____________ lying around, which can not harm them.
11. ____________ fire engines try to put out the flames that are taking over the building, in this section of the book.
12. What does Walter wear in order to prevent others from reading his thoughts when they are speaking to each other?
(c) Metal helmet.
13. Who has an alarm in his office which goes off when someone gets through the door, according to Ted's understanding of it?
(c) No one.
(d) Crimson King.
14. When Jake was a young child, he saw a movie about _____________ which is why they are appearing in the mind trap that he finds himself in.
(a) Police officers.
15. John will go to Aaron and to Moses in order to set up the ________________ which will protect the rose and all that it protects.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is one of the mobsters after the tower too that is trying to sneak around a police roadblock?
2. Who is the evil corporation that is trying to take the lot from another company? The ______ Corporation.
3. The rose represents the _____________ in this world, according to the explanation in the story, which Roland and the others realize.
4. Who tells Roland that he cannot go to Lovell until he has finished their business in the world right now?
5. Who is Jake's billy-bumbler or the person who Callahan doesn't want to see killed?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)