|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Susannah shoot, causing him to lose all of his sight, although he is still functional in the story?
2. _________ catches a scent and leads the group to the door to the Thunderclap station, at the start of this section.
3. Who decides to kill the creature that looks like it has melted from moving from world to world?
4. Who is the person that Susannah shares a psychic link with whom she decides to sit down and wait for?
5. Who is worried about how much longer Sheemie will be able to last from all of the teleporting he has done?
6. The stone _______ is one example of things that the person in #37 needed to include and needed to write in order to stay alive.
7. Who does the motorized vehicle in the cave go to as this person need help getting around?
8. ____________ fire engines try to put out the flames that are taking over the building, in this section of the book.
9. What does Nigel tell the others he has been killing in the kitchen, which is why he has hair on his hands?
10. What do the Wolves steal, according to Susannah?
11. What does the rose protect, according to the story that Eddie and Roland share with John?
(a) Beams of the tower.
(c) Crimson King.
12. What is the profession of Don Callahan, one of the central figures in the beginning of the book?
13. Which of the characters is having a fit at the start of this section, which the other characters help him through?
14. How many men do the group meet when they enter the other world for the first time?
15. Where do Eddie Dean and Roland meet John Cullum? According to the story, they meet him on _______________ Lane.
(c) Little Turtle.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nigel the ______ returns, Susannah stops telling her story to the others, as she doesn't want him to hear.
2. Who is eavesdropping on the entire conversation between the travelers, unbeknownst to them?
3. Who do Ted and Dinky begin to direct toward safety during the attack on the building?
4. Who does Walter say is indisposed, so he will have to help Mordred with his plans as he goes forward?
5. What does Susannah see in her vision about the author of the series? That he is hit by a ______ and dies as a result.
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)