Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state was Ted mugged as he finds out that he can kill a person with his mind as he does with his mugger?
(c) New York.
2. Who give the password to get through the door to Fedic when Roland and Eddie are ready to pass through?
3. Whose car does Eddie and Roland borrow when they are traveling around, trying to find more answers?
(c) John Cullum.
(d) No one's.
4. What do the travelers drink together when they are relaxing in the cave, reunited once more?
5. The rose represents the _____________ in this world, according to the explanation in the story, which Roland and the others realize.
(a) Dark Tower.
6. What does Mordred turn into when he begins to feed from Mia after he is born, according to this story?
(a) Part spider.
7. Who does the motorized vehicle in the cave go to as this person need help getting around?
8. What do the Wolves steal, according to Susannah?
9. What is the name of the restaurant where Susannah is being held?
(a) Dixie Pig.
(b) Bob Evans.
(d) Country Pumpkin.
10. The stone _______ is one example of things that the person in #37 needed to include and needed to write in order to stay alive.
11. On what does Sheemie cut himself when he is hiding away from the fighting in the other room?
12. Where do Eddie Dean and Roland meet John Cullum? According to the story, they meet him on _______________ Lane.
(c) Little Turtle.
13. Who has signed the title paper which Roland and Eddie have on them as they are trying to decide how to get back to Susannah?
(a) Crimson King.
(b) Stephen King.
(d) Calvin Tower.
14. Ted's powers as a telepath are so great that he can increase the powers of ______________, he soon finds out.
(a) Other telepaths.
15. __________ helps to transport the travelers back to a cave in Steek-Tete, so that they can be safe for a while.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eddie tells Roland that they need to find Moses of Holmes __________ Industries before they can try to save Stephen King.
2. Who is worried about how much longer Sheemie will be able to last from all of the teleporting he has done?
3. When Jake says he is surprised the Breakers are still interested in breaking the beams, even though they know it's know, who tells him that he doesn't know what it's like to not fit in?
4. Who does Walter say is indisposed, so he will have to help Mordred with his plans as he goes forward?
5. Who is NOT one of the men the travelers meet after passing into the other world, according to the story?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)