|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose car does Eddie and Roland borrow when they are traveling around, trying to find more answers?
(b) John Cullum.
(d) No one's.
2. _________ catches a scent and leads the group to the door to the Thunderclap station, at the start of this section.
3. Who is Jake's billy-bumbler or the person who Callahan doesn't want to see killed?
4. What is the name of the home of the Breakers, according to the story written in this section?
(a) Algul Siento.
(b) Nodus Mostre.
5. Who decides to kill the bad guys before killing himself in order to save everyone?
6. Where do Eddie Dean and Roland meet John Cullum? According to the story, they meet him on _______________ Lane.
(a) Little Turtle.
7. Who is NOT one of the men the travelers meet after passing into the other world, according to the story?
(a) Patrick Branigan.
(b) Dinky Earnshaw.
(c) Ted Brautigan.
(d) Stanley Ruiz.
8. What was the problem one of the low men had, which caused him to lift his protective hat and allowed Ted to read his mind?
(a) A cough.
(c) Skin problems.
9. What was the child of Roderick, Haylis, carrying when the two people stop him, though they do not hold him for long?
(b) Used tissues.
10. Eddie tells Roland that they need to find Moses of Holmes __________ Industries before they can try to save Stephen King.
11. When Nigel the ______ returns, Susannah stops telling her story to the others, as she doesn't want him to hear.
(a) Low man.
12. Who is one of the mobsters after the tower too that is trying to sneak around a police roadblock?
13. Who does Susannah shoot, causing him to lose all of his sight, although he is still functional in the story?
14. Mordred makes ___________ tear himself apart and feed himself to Mordred as he does, according to this story.
15. What is the profession of Don Callahan, one of the central figures in the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the other father besides the Crimson King for Mordred, the baby birthed because of a demonic rape of Susannah and this other person?
2. Walter is happy that Stephen King is near death and will not write the last ___________ books about the Dark Tower.
3. What is the name of the restaurant where Susannah is being held?
4. Callahan orders the __________ away in the name of God and by the power of the White, though this doesn't seem to have a lot of impact on them.
5. Who ends up killing Finli as a result of the fighting to save the Breakers?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)