|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant where Susannah is being held?
(a) Dixie Pig.
(b) Country Pumpkin.
(c) Bob Evans.
2. What was the problem one of the low men had, which caused him to lift his protective hat and allowed Ted to read his mind?
(a) A cough.
(b) Skin problems.
3. When Jake says he is surprised the Breakers are still interested in breaking the beams, even though they know it's know, who tells him that he doesn't know what it's like to not fit in?
4. Which of the characters is having a fit at the start of this section, which the other characters help him through?
5. What is the name of the place where Susannah is waiting for the others to find her, according to this story?
6. What is the name of the home of the Breakers, according to the story written in this section?
(c) Nodus Mostre.
(d) Algul Siento.
7. What is the word that Susannah speaks to Eddie and Roland in a vision, meaning the word 'nineteen'?
8. Who has signed the title paper which Roland and Eddie have on them as they are trying to decide how to get back to Susannah?
(b) Stephen King.
(c) Calvin Tower.
(d) Crimson King.
9. Susannah tells Roland that __________ hates him and wants to kill him the first chance this character gets.
10. Some of the Crimson King's men are half-men and half-_________, according to this story.
11. In what state was Ted mugged as he finds out that he can kill a person with his mind as he does with his mugger?
(b) New York.
12. When Nigel the ______ returns, Susannah stops telling her story to the others, as she doesn't want him to hear.
(a) Low man.
13. On what does Sheemie cut himself when he is hiding away from the fighting in the other room?
14. Who does Jake have trade places with him in the imaginary world, hoping to ensure they both can stay safe?
15. Who does Walter say is indisposed, so he will have to help Mordred with his plans as he goes forward?
(d) Crimson King.
Short Answer Questions
1. John will go to Aaron and to Moses in order to set up the ________________ which will protect the rose and all that it protects.
2. Ted's powers as a telepath are so great that he can increase the powers of ______________, he soon finds out.
3. Who does Walter realize is in his head, so he tries to stop this from happening with a gun unholstered?
4. Who has an alarm in his office which goes off when someone gets through the door, according to Ted's understanding of it?
5. What do the travelers drink together when they are relaxing in the cave, reunited once more?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)