|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the weapons the wolves had used against the group of travelers, of which they find a stockpile in the cave?
(c) Mind balls.
(d) Smoke bombs.
2. What do Finli and Pimli continue to watch for after they have checked all of their equipment to make sure things are working?
(d) People shadows.
3. Who places a classified ad and ends up taking Ted prisoner in order to test and to examine his abilities?
(c) Crimson King's men.
4. Who does the group decide to try to free as they are being held against their will, according to the group's knowledge and findings?
5. Where are Eddie Dean and Roland on July 9, 1977, according to this story?
(b) New York.
6. Who is the tavern boy who helped Roland and his fellow gunslingers while they were in Meijis?
7. John will go to Aaron and to Moses in order to set up the ________________ which will protect the rose and all that it protects.
8. Who is Jake's billy-bumbler or the person who Callahan doesn't want to see killed?
9. Who is worried about how much longer Sheemie will be able to last from all of the teleporting he has done?
10. What do the men that capture Ted want him to do with the powers of his mind, though he ends up getting away from them?
(a) Break beams.
(b) Teach them.
(c) Rape women.
(d) Take over banks.
11. The rose represents the _____________ in this world, according to the explanation in the story, which Roland and the others realize.
(d) Dark Tower.
12. Who is the gunslinger, according to the story and the introduction at the start of this particular manuscript?
13. When Jake says he is surprised the Breakers are still interested in breaking the beams, even though they know it's know, who tells him that he doesn't know what it's like to not fit in?
14. What branch of the military did Ted decide to enlist in, though they would not take him because of his mental abilities?
(d) Air Force.
15. __________ helps to transport the travelers back to a cave in Steek-Tete, so that they can be safe for a while.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the word that Susannah speaks to Eddie and Roland in a vision, meaning the word 'nineteen'?
2. Ted, Dinky, and Sheemie all bring a mutant, a child of ___________, with them when they return.
3. When the group gets to the station, they find several inactivated _____________ lying around, which can not harm them.
4. When Jake was a young child, he saw a movie about _____________ which is why they are appearing in the mind trap that he finds himself in.
5. Who does Walter say is indisposed, so he will have to help Mordred with his plans as he goes forward?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)