|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John will go to Aaron and to Moses in order to set up the ________________ which will protect the rose and all that it protects.
2. Who does Walter realize is in his head, so he tries to stop this from happening with a gun unholstered?
(b) Crimson King.
3. Who warns Callahan to get Jake out of there, as seen in the vision that he has during the time they are driving?
4. What do the travelers believe some of the buildings are made out of, which will make them prone to fires?
5. Who becomes angry with Stephen King because he should have been writing the Dark Tower books before he died, but waited too long?
6. What does Nigel tell the others he has been killing in the kitchen, which is why he has hair on his hands?
7. When Nigel the ______ returns, Susannah stops telling her story to the others, as she doesn't want him to hear.
(d) Low man.
8. Who does Jake have trade places with him in the imaginary world, hoping to ensure they both can stay safe?
9. To what college was Ted supposed to go to, but then he decided to enlist in the military services?
10. What is the profession of Don Callahan, one of the central figures in the beginning of the book?
11. Finli tells Pimli that a rogue _________ robot is the thing responsible for the alarm bells going off at the door where the travelers are.
12. What does Ted believe he will have to do because of his powers? He believes he will have to hide and become an ____________________.
(d) Auto mechanic.
13. ____________ fire engines try to put out the flames that are taking over the building, in this section of the book.
14. Susannah tells Roland that __________ hates him and wants to kill him the first chance this character gets.
15. What are the weapons the wolves had used against the group of travelers, of which they find a stockpile in the cave?
(c) Smoke bombs.
(d) Mind balls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jake's billy-bumbler or the person who Callahan doesn't want to see killed?
2. Who is the woman who is pregnant with the demon child of Susannah and Roland, according to this story?
3. Who is being pursued when Eddie and Roland are outside of the door, causing them to have to try to kill these people?
4. Who decides to kill the bad guys before killing himself in order to save everyone?
5. In what state was Ted mugged as he finds out that he can kill a person with his mind as he does with his mugger?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)