|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the characters is having a fit at the start of this section, which the other characters help him through?
2. Who will not move when Mordred calls because his circuits continually break down with each passing hour?
3. What do the travelers believe some of the buildings are made out of, which will make them prone to fires?
4. _________ says he believes the Wolves never came back from their last trip because they had a good reason.
5. Susannah is being held in a room with Mia, some _____ men, and taheens, according to the description in this part of the story.
6. Who give the password to get through the door to Fedic when Roland and Eddie are ready to pass through?
7. How many men do the group meet when they enter the other world for the first time?
8. Who is Jake's billy-bumbler or the person who Callahan doesn't want to see killed?
9. Who does Ted learn to be the protector of the Dark Tower when he returns from his time with the men?
(a) Stephen King.
10. What does John give back to Roland and to Eddie as they begin to part ways to go on their separate missions?
11. What does Susannah see in her vision about the author of the series? That he is hit by a ______ and dies as a result.
12. The rose represents the _____________ in this world, according to the explanation in the story, which Roland and the others realize.
(b) Dark Tower.
13. When the group gets to the station, they find several inactivated _____________ lying around, which can not harm them.
14. What branch of the military did Ted decide to enlist in, though they would not take him because of his mental abilities?
(a) Air Force.
15. What does Nigel tell the others he has been killing in the kitchen, which is why he has hair on his hands?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mordred get to eat when Nigel brings him something to eat during this section of the story?
2. _________ catches a scent and leads the group to the door to the Thunderclap station, at the start of this section.
3. Who does Susannah shoot, causing him to lose all of his sight, although he is still functional in the story?
4. When the Wolves use what they have stolen, they take something from these items in order to make the ____________ unstoppable in their mission.
5. What is the name of the place where Susannah is waiting for the others to find her, according to this story?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)