|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who places a classified ad and ends up taking Ted prisoner in order to test and to examine his abilities?
(a) Crimson King's men.
2. What is Finli's other name, according to the story in this chapter and how he is referenced?
3. Who is worried about how much longer Sheemie will be able to last from all of the teleporting he has done?
4. Who begins the shooting at the guards during the planned attack and retrieval of the Breakers?
5. The stone _______ is one example of things that the person in #37 needed to include and needed to write in order to stay alive.
6. Who does Walter say is indisposed, so he will have to help Mordred with his plans as he goes forward?
(a) Crimson King.
7. Who is the evil corporation that is trying to take the lot from another company? The ______ Corporation.
8. Who is being pursued when Eddie and Roland are outside of the door, causing them to have to try to kill these people?
9. The attack the travelers plan is scheduled to happen at the changing of the ____________.
10. How many fits has this character had since teleporting Ted back to America, according to the story?
11. Susannah is surprised to see that the baby has a larger _________ than a baby should, as well as a full set of teeth.
12. Who has signed the title paper which Roland and Eddie have on them as they are trying to decide how to get back to Susannah?
(a) Calvin Tower.
(c) Stephen King.
(d) Crimson King.
13. _________ says he believes the Wolves never came back from their last trip because they had a good reason.
14. Who give the password to get through the door to Fedic when Roland and Eddie are ready to pass through?
15. What does Mordred get to eat when Nigel brings him something to eat during this section of the story?
(b) Billy bumbler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John give back to Roland and to Eddie as they begin to part ways to go on their separate missions?
2. Ted's powers as a telepath are so great that he can increase the powers of ______________, he soon finds out.
3. Who tells Roland that he cannot go to Lovell until he has finished their business in the world right now?
4. When Jake was a young child, he saw a movie about _____________ which is why they are appearing in the mind trap that he finds himself in.
5. Who does Walter realize is in his head, so he tries to stop this from happening with a gun unholstered?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)