|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is worried about how much longer Sheemie will be able to last from all of the teleporting he has done?
2. What does Ted believe he will have to do because of his powers? He believes he will have to hide and become an ____________________.
(d) Auto mechanic.
3. What is the name of the place where Susannah is waiting for the others to find her, according to this story?
4. When Jake was a young child, he saw a movie about _____________ which is why they are appearing in the mind trap that he finds himself in.
(a) Police officers.
5. __________ helps to transport the travelers back to a cave in Steek-Tete, so that they can be safe for a while.
6. What do the men discover that Haylis has planted in many of the buildings, which cause troubles for them?
(b) Exploding devices.
7. What was the problem one of the low men had, which caused him to lift his protective hat and allowed Ted to read his mind?
(b) Skin problems.
(c) A cough.
8. Whose car does Eddie and Roland borrow when they are traveling around, trying to find more answers?
(a) No one's.
(d) John Cullum.
9. What is the word that Susannah speaks to Eddie and Roland in a vision, meaning the word 'nineteen'?
10. Who decides to kill the bad guys before killing himself in order to save everyone?
11. What happens as a result of the group going through the door during this part of the story?
(a) They get sick.
(c) They get lost.
(d) They are separated.
12. When the travelers are speaking to each other, they realize that ___________ must have left things in the worlds for them to use.
(a) Crimson King.
(b) Stephen King.
13. Who is the gunslinger, according to the story and the introduction at the start of this particular manuscript?
14. Who does Ted learn to be the protector of the Dark Tower when he returns from his time with the men?
(d) Stephen King.
15. When the Wolves use what they have stolen, they take something from these items in order to make the ____________ unstoppable in their mission.
(c) Low men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter wear in order to prevent others from reading his thoughts when they are speaking to each other?
2. Ted's powers as a telepath are so great that he can increase the powers of ______________, he soon finds out.
3. What is the profession of Don Callahan, one of the central figures in the beginning of the book?
4. In what state was Ted mugged as he finds out that he can kill a person with his mind as he does with his mugger?
5. What do Finli and Pimli continue to watch for after they have checked all of their equipment to make sure things are working?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)