|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan orders the __________ away in the name of God and by the power of the White, though this doesn't seem to have a lot of impact on them.
2. Who tells Roland that he cannot go to Lovell until he has finished their business in the world right now?
3. Who will not move when Mordred calls because his circuits continually break down with each passing hour?
4. When Jake says he is surprised the Breakers are still interested in breaking the beams, even though they know it's know, who tells him that he doesn't know what it's like to not fit in?
5. What was the problem one of the low men had, which caused him to lift his protective hat and allowed Ted to read his mind?
(a) Skin problems.
(c) A cough.
6. What does Mordred turn into when he begins to feed from Mia after he is born, according to this story?
(b) Part spider.
7. Who does Susannah shoot, causing him to lose all of his sight, although he is still functional in the story?
8. Who warns Callahan to get Jake out of there, as seen in the vision that he has during the time they are driving?
9. The stone _______ is one example of things that the person in #37 needed to include and needed to write in order to stay alive.
10. __________ helps to transport the travelers back to a cave in Steek-Tete, so that they can be safe for a while.
11. What happens as Pimli and his servants are arguing? A _________ starts in the building, according to the story.
12. What does Susannah see in her vision about the author of the series? That he is hit by a ______ and dies as a result.
13. Who is the woman who is pregnant with the demon child of Susannah and Roland, according to this story?
(d) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
14. Who does Walter say is indisposed, so he will have to help Mordred with his plans as he goes forward?
(a) Crimson King.
15. What do the men discover that Haylis has planted in many of the buildings, which cause troubles for them?
(c) Exploding devices.
Short Answer Questions
1. ____________ fire engines try to put out the flames that are taking over the building, in this section of the book.
2. Who decides to kill the creature that looks like it has melted from moving from world to world?
3. What is the name of the home of the Breakers, according to the story written in this section?
4. Roland needs to have Sheemie well so they can transport back to ____________ if all goes well in the journey.
5. Finli tells Pimli that a rogue _________ robot is the thing responsible for the alarm bells going off at the door where the travelers are.
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)