|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the rose protect, according to the story that Eddie and Roland share with John?
(a) Crimson King.
(b) Beams of the tower.
2. Who becomes angry with Stephen King because he should have been writing the Dark Tower books before he died, but waited too long?
3. What does Ted believe he will have to do because of his powers? He believes he will have to hide and become an ____________________.
(c) Auto mechanic.
4. John will go to Aaron and to Moses in order to set up the ________________ which will protect the rose and all that it protects.
5. What is the word that Susannah speaks to Eddie and Roland in a vision, meaning the word 'nineteen'?
6. How many men do the group meet when they enter the other world for the first time?
7. What does Mordred get to eat when Nigel brings him something to eat during this section of the story?
(a) Billy bumbler.
8. How many fits has this character had since teleporting Ted back to America, according to the story?
9. Who is the woman who is pregnant with the demon child of Susannah and Roland, according to this story?
(d) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
10. What will end when all of the beams in the tower break, something which Finli and Pimli are happy to be a part of?
11. Which of the characters is having a fit at the start of this section, which the other characters help him through?
12. Who places a classified ad and ends up taking Ted prisoner in order to test and to examine his abilities?
(d) Crimson King's men.
13. Where do Eddie Dean and Roland meet John Cullum? According to the story, they meet him on _______________ Lane.
(a) Little Turtle.
14. Who tells Roland that he cannot go to Lovell until he has finished their business in the world right now?
15. What happens as a result of the group going through the door during this part of the story?
(a) They are separated.
(b) They get sick.
(d) They get lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has signed the title paper which Roland and Eddie have on them as they are trying to decide how to get back to Susannah?
2. What branch of the military did Ted decide to enlist in, though they would not take him because of his mental abilities?
3. Who does Roland recognize to be Sheemie when he tells the mutants to come back and asks them when they will return?
4. Mordred makes ___________ tear himself apart and feed himself to Mordred as he does, according to this story.
5. _________ catches a scent and leads the group to the door to the Thunderclap station, at the start of this section.
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)