|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Susannah shoot, causing him to lose all of his sight, although he is still functional in the story?
2. Where do Eddie Dean and Roland meet John Cullum? According to the story, they meet him on _______________ Lane.
(a) Little Turtle.
3. How many fits has this character had since teleporting Ted back to America, according to the story?
4. What happens as Pimli and his servants are arguing? A _________ starts in the building, according to the story.
5. When the group gets to the station, they find several inactivated _____________ lying around, which can not harm them.
6. What do the travelers believe some of the buildings are made out of, which will make them prone to fires?
7. Where are Eddie Dean and Roland on July 9, 1977, according to this story?
(a) New York.
8. What branch of the military did Ted decide to enlist in, though they would not take him because of his mental abilities?
(b) Air Force.
9. Who does Walter say is indisposed, so he will have to help Mordred with his plans as he goes forward?
(d) Crimson King.
10. Who decides to kill the bad guys before killing himself in order to save everyone?
11. Who ends up killing one of the travelers, Eddie, when they are fighting to win the battle at the building?
(c) Crimson King.
12. John will go to Aaron and to Moses in order to set up the ________________ which will protect the rose and all that it protects.
13. Who else has gotten through the door, causing the alarm to sound, in addition to the time when the travelers made it?
(b) No one.
14. Who has an alarm in his office which goes off when someone gets through the door, according to Ted's understanding of it?
(c) No one.
(d) Crimson King.
15. Susannah is being held in a room with Mia, some _____ men, and taheens, according to the description in this part of the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what college was Ted supposed to go to, but then he decided to enlist in the military services?
2. On what does Sheemie cut himself when he is hiding away from the fighting in the other room?
3. What does Ted believe he will have to do because of his powers? He believes he will have to hide and become an ____________________.
4. Who is NOT one of the men the travelers meet after passing into the other world, according to the story?
5. The gunslingers wait for Eddie to _____________ before they move on to their next target location.
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)