|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the safe house which Ted Brautigan explains about on the audio recording left for the travelers?
(b) Hansel and Gretel.
2. Who decides to kill the bad guys before killing himself in order to save everyone?
3. Who else has gotten through the door, causing the alarm to sound, in addition to the time when the travelers made it?
(d) No one.
4. What is the profession of Don Callahan, one of the central figures in the beginning of the book?
5. Susannah is surprised to see that the baby has a larger _________ than a baby should, as well as a full set of teeth.
6. Who tells Roland that he cannot go to Lovell until he has finished their business in the world right now?
7. On what does Sheemie cut himself when he is hiding away from the fighting in the other room?
8. Who becomes angry with Stephen King because he should have been writing the Dark Tower books before he died, but waited too long?
9. What do the Wolves steal, according to Susannah?
10. Who places a classified ad and ends up taking Ted prisoner in order to test and to examine his abilities?
(d) Crimson King's men.
11. Roland needs to have Sheemie well so they can transport back to ____________ if all goes well in the journey.
(a) The cave.
(c) The beach.
12. When the Wolves use what they have stolen, they take something from these items in order to make the ____________ unstoppable in their mission.
(b) Low men.
13. Who is eavesdropping on the entire conversation between the travelers, unbeknownst to them?
14. Who is the evil corporation that is trying to take the lot from another company? The ______ Corporation.
15. Who do Ted and Dinky begin to direct toward safety during the attack on the building?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the problem one of the low men had, which caused him to lift his protective hat and allowed Ted to read his mind?
2. What does Walter wear in order to prevent others from reading his thoughts when they are speaking to each other?
3. What does Mordred get to eat when Nigel brings him something to eat during this section of the story?
4. Who warns Callahan to get Jake out of there, as seen in the vision that he has during the time they are driving?
5. What is the name of the home of the Breakers, according to the story written in this section?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)