|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eddie tells Roland that they need to find Moses of Holmes __________ Industries before they can try to save Stephen King.
2. What is the name of the restaurant where Susannah is being held?
(a) Bob Evans.
(c) Dixie Pig.
(d) Country Pumpkin.
3. When the Wolves use what they have stolen, they take something from these items in order to make the ____________ unstoppable in their mission.
(b) Low men.
4. Who has signed the title paper which Roland and Eddie have on them as they are trying to decide how to get back to Susannah?
(a) Stephen King.
(c) Calvin Tower.
(d) Crimson King.
5. What is the name of the safe house which Ted Brautigan explains about on the audio recording left for the travelers?
(d) Hansel and Gretel.
6. The stone _______ is one example of things that the person in #37 needed to include and needed to write in order to stay alive.
7. Who does Ted learn to be the protector of the Dark Tower when he returns from his time with the men?
(d) Stephen King.
8. Who gives Jake the password in order for him to get through the door and back to Susannah on the other side?
9. What does Walter wear in order to prevent others from reading his thoughts when they are speaking to each other?
(b) Metal helmet.
10. Who is NOT one of the men the travelers meet after passing into the other world, according to the story?
(a) Ted Brautigan.
(b) Stanley Ruiz.
(c) Dinky Earnshaw.
(d) Patrick Branigan.
11. When Jake was a young child, he saw a movie about _____________ which is why they are appearing in the mind trap that he finds himself in.
(a) Police officers.
12. What are the weapons the wolves had used against the group of travelers, of which they find a stockpile in the cave?
(b) Mind balls.
(c) Smoke bombs.
13. Who does Susannah shoot, causing him to lose all of his sight, although he is still functional in the story?
14. What branch of the military did Ted decide to enlist in, though they would not take him because of his mental abilities?
(a) Air Force.
15. Who has an alarm in his office which goes off when someone gets through the door, according to Ted's understanding of it?
(c) Crimson King.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who places a classified ad and ends up taking Ted prisoner in order to test and to examine his abilities?
2. Some of the Crimson King's men are half-men and half-_________, according to this story.
3. What do the travelers believe some of the buildings are made out of, which will make them prone to fires?
4. What does the rose protect, according to the story that Eddie and Roland share with John?
5. Who is being pursued when Eddie and Roland are outside of the door, causing them to have to try to kill these people?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)