|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nigel the ______ returns, Susannah stops telling her story to the others, as she doesn't want him to hear.
(d) Low man.
2. Who will not move when Mordred calls because his circuits continually break down with each passing hour?
3. Susannah tells Roland that __________ hates him and wants to kill him the first chance this character gets.
4. Who decides to kill the bad guys before killing himself in order to save everyone?
5. What do the Wolves steal, according to Susannah?
6. The attack the travelers plan is scheduled to happen at the changing of the ____________.
7. What does Susannah use in order to kill all of the men in the room, though she only wounds Mordred before he escapes?
(a) A mirror.
(c) Her mind.
(d) A knife.
8. Who has an alarm in his office which goes off when someone gets through the door, according to Ted's understanding of it?
(c) No one.
(d) Crimson King.
9. What branch of the military did Ted decide to enlist in, though they would not take him because of his mental abilities?
(a) Air Force.
10. Who does the motorized vehicle in the cave go to as this person need help getting around?
11. Who tells Roland that he cannot go to Lovell until he has finished their business in the world right now?
12. Who is eavesdropping on the entire conversation between the travelers, unbeknownst to them?
13. What is the name of the place where Susannah is waiting for the others to find her, according to this story?
14. Who begins the shooting at the guards during the planned attack and retrieval of the Breakers?
15. Who has signed the title paper which Roland and Eddie have on them as they are trying to decide how to get back to Susannah?
(a) Stephen King.
(b) Calvin Tower.
(c) Crimson King.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men do the group meet when they enter the other world for the first time?
2. What is Finli's other name, according to the story in this chapter and how he is referenced?
3. What do the men discover that Haylis has planted in many of the buildings, which cause troubles for them?
4. In what state was Ted mugged as he finds out that he can kill a person with his mind as he does with his mugger?
5. When Jake was a young child, he saw a movie about _____________ which is why they are appearing in the mind trap that he finds himself in.
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)