|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ted's powers as a telepath are so great that he can increase the powers of ______________, he soon finds out.
(b) Other telepaths.
2. What is the name of the restaurant where Susannah is being held?
(b) Dixie Pig.
(c) Bob Evans.
(d) Country Pumpkin.
3. Who has signed the title paper which Roland and Eddie have on them as they are trying to decide how to get back to Susannah?
(a) Calvin Tower.
(b) Crimson King.
(d) Stephen King.
4. Whose car does Eddie and Roland borrow when they are traveling around, trying to find more answers?
(c) No one's.
(d) John Cullum.
5. What was the child of Roderick, Haylis, carrying when the two people stop him, though they do not hold him for long?
(d) Used tissues.
6. Susannah is surprised to see that the baby has a larger _________ than a baby should, as well as a full set of teeth.
7. __________ helps to transport the travelers back to a cave in Steek-Tete, so that they can be safe for a while.
8. What do the travelers believe some of the buildings are made out of, which will make them prone to fires?
9. Who tells Roland that he cannot go to Lovell until he has finished their business in the world right now?
10. What weapons does Susannah setup when they are getting ready to attack the others in this section of the story?
(a) Bow and arrows.
(b) Laser guns.
11. What will end when all of the beams in the tower break, something which Finli and Pimli are happy to be a part of?
12. What branch of the military did Ted decide to enlist in, though they would not take him because of his mental abilities?
(d) Air Force.
13. John will go to Aaron and to Moses in order to set up the ________________ which will protect the rose and all that it protects.
14. What does Ted believe he will have to do because of his powers? He believes he will have to hide and become an ____________________.
(b) Auto mechanic.
15. What does the rose protect, according to the story that Eddie and Roland share with John?
(b) Crimson King.
(d) Beams of the tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan orders the __________ away in the name of God and by the power of the White, though this doesn't seem to have a lot of impact on them.
2. Where do Eddie Dean and Roland meet John Cullum? According to the story, they meet him on _______________ Lane.
3. Who does Walter realize is in his head, so he tries to stop this from happening with a gun unholstered?
4. Who does the group decide to try to free as they are being held against their will, according to the group's knowledge and findings?
5. Who is the evil corporation that is trying to take the lot from another company? The ______ Corporation.
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)