|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Ted and Dinky begin to direct toward safety during the attack on the building?
(b) No one.
2. What does Mordred get to eat when Nigel brings him something to eat during this section of the story?
(b) Billy bumbler.
3. Who does Ted learn to be the protector of the Dark Tower when he returns from his time with the men?
(d) Stephen King.
4. Who has an alarm in his office which goes off when someone gets through the door, according to Ted's understanding of it?
(b) Crimson King.
(c) No one.
5. Who is the woman who is pregnant with the demon child of Susannah and Roland, according to this story?
(b) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
6. Who is eavesdropping on the entire conversation between the travelers, unbeknownst to them?
7. When the travelers are speaking to each other, they realize that ___________ must have left things in the worlds for them to use.
(a) Crimson King.
(d) Stephen King.
8. What are the weapons the wolves had used against the group of travelers, of which they find a stockpile in the cave?
(a) Mind balls.
(b) Smoke bombs.
9. What do the Wolves steal, according to Susannah?
10. Who decides to kill the creature that looks like it has melted from moving from world to world?
11. What do the men that capture Ted want him to do with the powers of his mind, though he ends up getting away from them?
(a) Break beams.
(b) Rape women.
(c) Take over banks.
(d) Teach them.
12. When Jake says he is surprised the Breakers are still interested in breaking the beams, even though they know it's know, who tells him that he doesn't know what it's like to not fit in?
13. Where do Eddie Dean and Roland meet John Cullum? According to the story, they meet him on _______________ Lane.
(a) Little Turtle.
14. Who tells Roland that he cannot go to Lovell until he has finished their business in the world right now?
15. When Nigel the ______ returns, Susannah stops telling her story to the others, as she doesn't want him to hear.
(a) Low man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the gunslinger, according to the story and the introduction at the start of this particular manuscript?
2. Who does the group decide to try to free as they are being held against their will, according to the group's knowledge and findings?
3. Where are Eddie Dean and Roland on July 9, 1977, according to this story?
4. Who is Jake's billy-bumbler or the person who Callahan doesn't want to see killed?
5. What does Susannah see in her vision about the author of the series? That he is hit by a ______ and dies as a result.
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)