|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Ted and Dinky begin to direct toward safety during the attack on the building?
(d) No one.
2. Who warns Callahan to get Jake out of there, as seen in the vision that he has during the time they are driving?
3. Who opens up a hole in order to send Jake and Roland back to America on the day that Stephen King is supposed to die?
4. Who gives Jake the password in order for him to get through the door and back to Susannah on the other side?
5. Who is the tavern boy who helped Roland and his fellow gunslingers while they were in Meijis?
6. Who has signed the title paper which Roland and Eddie have on them as they are trying to decide how to get back to Susannah?
(b) Crimson King.
(c) Calvin Tower.
(d) Stephen King.
7. What does Walter wear in order to prevent others from reading his thoughts when they are speaking to each other?
(d) Metal helmet.
8. Who does Susannah shoot, causing him to lose all of his sight, although he is still functional in the story?
9. Who ends up killing one of the travelers, Eddie, when they are fighting to win the battle at the building?
(a) Crimson King.
10. What will end when all of the beams in the tower break, something which Finli and Pimli are happy to be a part of?
11. Mordred makes ___________ tear himself apart and feed himself to Mordred as he does, according to this story.
12. The gunslingers wait for Eddie to _____________ before they move on to their next target location.
(a) Tell them what to do.
(b) Hand over his gun.
13. Who is the other father besides the Crimson King for Mordred, the baby birthed because of a demonic rape of Susannah and this other person?
14. Who is the person that Susannah shares a psychic link with whom she decides to sit down and wait for?
15. Eddie tells Roland that they need to find Moses of Holmes __________ Industries before they can try to save Stephen King.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men do the group meet when they enter the other world for the first time?
2. What was the child of Roderick, Haylis, carrying when the two people stop him, though they do not hold him for long?
3. Where are Eddie Dean and Roland on July 9, 1977, according to this story?
4. Who places a classified ad and ends up taking Ted prisoner in order to test and to examine his abilities?
5. Who decides to kill the bad guys before killing himself in order to save everyone?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)