|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the child of Roderick, Haylis, carrying when the two people stop him, though they do not hold him for long?
(d) Used tissues.
2. Some of the Crimson King's men are half-men and half-_________, according to this story.
3. Who is Jake's billy-bumbler or the person who Callahan doesn't want to see killed?
4. What does John give back to Roland and to Eddie as they begin to part ways to go on their separate missions?
5. To what college was Ted supposed to go to, but then he decided to enlist in the military services?
6. What do the travelers drink together when they are relaxing in the cave, reunited once more?
7. What does Mordred get to eat when Nigel brings him something to eat during this section of the story?
(d) Billy bumbler.
8. Roland needs to have Sheemie well so they can transport back to ____________ if all goes well in the journey.
(c) The cave.
(d) The beach.
9. The robot carries Susannah to a _________ which will lead in from New York City and back to the rest of the group.
10. When Nigel the ______ returns, Susannah stops telling her story to the others, as she doesn't want him to hear.
(a) Low man.
11. Who does Ted learn to be the protector of the Dark Tower when he returns from his time with the men?
(a) Stephen King.
12. What does Mordred turn into when he begins to feed from Mia after he is born, according to this story?
(a) Part spider.
13. How many fits has this character had since teleporting Ted back to America, according to the story?
14. Ted's powers as a telepath are so great that he can increase the powers of ______________, he soon finds out.
(c) Other telepaths.
15. Walter is happy that Stephen King is near death and will not write the last ___________ books about the Dark Tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finli suggests that they increase the __________ after the strange things which have happened and Pimli agrees.
2. Who decides to kill the bad guys before killing himself in order to save everyone?
3. What is Finli's other name, according to the story in this chapter and how he is referenced?
4. Who does Susannah shoot, causing him to lose all of his sight, although he is still functional in the story?
5. Who is one of the mobsters after the tower too that is trying to sneak around a police roadblock?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)