|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mordred makes ___________ tear himself apart and feed himself to Mordred as he does, according to this story.
2. To what college was Ted supposed to go to, but then he decided to enlist in the military services?
3. Who ends up killing one of the travelers, Eddie, when they are fighting to win the battle at the building?
(a) Crimson King.
4. Who does the motorized vehicle in the cave go to as this person need help getting around?
5. Who is the tavern boy who helped Roland and his fellow gunslingers while they were in Meijis?
6. On what does Sheemie cut himself when he is hiding away from the fighting in the other room?
7. Who is the other father besides the Crimson King for Mordred, the baby birthed because of a demonic rape of Susannah and this other person?
8. What is the profession of Don Callahan, one of the central figures in the beginning of the book?
9. Who is worried about how much longer Sheemie will be able to last from all of the teleporting he has done?
10. Who has signed the title paper which Roland and Eddie have on them as they are trying to decide how to get back to Susannah?
(a) Calvin Tower.
(b) Crimson King.
(d) Stephen King.
11. Ted, Dinky, and Sheemie all bring a mutant, a child of ___________, with them when they return.
12. When the Wolves use what they have stolen, they take something from these items in order to make the ____________ unstoppable in their mission.
(c) Low men.
13. What happens as a result of the group going through the door during this part of the story?
(a) They get lost.
(c) They are separated.
(d) They get sick.
14. When the travelers are speaking to each other, they realize that ___________ must have left things in the worlds for them to use.
(a) Stephen King.
(c) Crimson King.
15. Who does Walter say is indisposed, so he will have to help Mordred with his plans as he goes forward?
(c) Crimson King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Walter is happy that Stephen King is near death and will not write the last ___________ books about the Dark Tower.
2. Finli tells Pimli that a rogue _________ robot is the thing responsible for the alarm bells going off at the door where the travelers are.
3. Who ends up killing Finli as a result of the fighting to save the Breakers?
4. How many men do the group meet when they enter the other world for the first time?
5. What will end when all of the beams in the tower break, something which Finli and Pimli are happy to be a part of?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)