|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Crimson King and the Dark Tower, Epilogue, Susannah in New York, and Coda, Found.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of Mrs. Tassenbaum, according to the writing in the book?
2. What is the door Susannah, Oy, and Roland are looking for lead to, according to the text in the story?
(b) New York.
(d) The beach.
3. Which of the characters causes a shop owner to become nervous and flee from his own store?
4. What does Susannah use in order to kill all of the men in the room, though she only wounds Mordred before he escapes?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A knife.
(c) Her mind.
5. When the Wolves use what they have stolen, they take something from these items in order to make the ____________ unstoppable in their mission.
(b) Low men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roland say they probably won't find more of since the Crimson King has ruined the land?
2. What does Susannah throw away since it will never work anymore once she is back in Central Park?
3. What do the men discover that Haylis has planted in many of the buildings, which cause troubles for them?
4. What does Mordred turn into when he begins to feed from Mia after he is born, according to this story?
5. What does Walter plan to cut from Mordred in order to gain access to the Dark Tower, according to this story?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)