|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Crimson King and the Dark Tower, Epilogue, Susannah in New York, and Coda, Found.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the door Susannah, Oy, and Roland are looking for lead to, according to the text in the story?
(c) New York.
(d) The beach.
2. What do the Wolves steal, according to Susannah?
3. What does the rose protect, according to the story that Eddie and Roland share with John?
(a) Crimson King.
(d) Beams of the tower.
4. What is the name of the place where Susannah is waiting for the others to find her, according to this story?
5. Who is eavesdropping on the entire conversation between the travelers, unbeknownst to them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roland say they probably won't find more of since the Crimson King has ruined the land?
2. Who pulls the cart as the characters get closer and closer to the Dark Tower?
3. When Jake says he is surprised the Breakers are still interested in breaking the beams, even though they know it's know, who tells him that he doesn't know what it's like to not fit in?
4. What is the building that Roland and Mrs. Tassenbaum are trying to find when they get to New York?
5. When the group gets to the station, they find several inactivated _____________ lying around, which can not harm them.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)