|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Crimson King and the Dark Tower, Epilogue, Susannah in New York, and Coda, Found.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what college was Ted supposed to go to, but then he decided to enlist in the military services?
2. Who does Roland recognize to be Sheemie when he tells the mutants to come back and asks them when they will return?
3. Who is the first to notice the characters when they are approaching the Dark Tower, according to the descriptions in this section?
(c) Crimson King.
4. What does Susannah ask Patrick to draw so that she can continue on her quest, though he does not want to go with her?
(b) The Tower.
(d) A train.
5. What does Susannah have Patrick erase from the picture to see if it's his drawing which can cause changes in this world?
(b) A book.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. John will go to Aaron and to Moses in order to set up the ________________ which will protect the rose and all that it protects.
2. Who does the group decide to try to free as they are being held against their will, according to the group's knowledge and findings?
3. Finli suggests that they increase the __________ after the strange things which have happened and Pimli agrees.
4. What does Mrs. Tassenbaumm suggest they make the driver of the van do in order to slow him down?
5. What was the jolly man's profession when he was living in America, according to the story?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)