|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Hides, Chapter 5, Joe Collins of Odd's Land, and Chapter 6, Patrick Danville.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins the shooting at the guards during the planned attack and retrieval of the Breakers?
2. Who opens up a hole in order to send Jake and Roland back to America on the day that Stephen King is supposed to die?
3. Who begins to choke on the floor as the jolly man sucks the life out of this character?
4. Who is the gunslinger, according to the story and the introduction at the start of this particular manuscript?
5. How many men do the group meet when they enter the other world for the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mordred now at this point of the story, according to the descriptions given?
2. Some of the Crimson King's men are half-men and half-_________, according to this story.
3. The rose represents the _____________ in this world, according to the explanation in the story, which Roland and the others realize.
4. What happens as a result of the group going through the door during this part of the story?
5. Who does Susannah shoot, causing him to lose all of his sight, although he is still functional in the story?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)