|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, New York Again (Roland Shows ID), and Chapter 4, Fedic (Two Views).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What branch of the military did Ted decide to enlist in, though they would not take him because of his mental abilities?
(a) Air Force.
2. Who is the tavern boy who helped Roland and his fellow gunslingers while they were in Meijis?
3. Who is the man that is going to hit Stephen King with his van if the characters can not stop the events from happening?
(a) Joe Smith.
(b) Brian Smith.
(c) Drew Lendet.
(d) Ted Bundy.
4. What is the profession of Don Callahan, one of the central figures in the beginning of the book?
5. The robot carries Susannah to a _________ which will lead in from New York City and back to the rest of the group.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant where Susannah is being held?
2. When the travelers are speaking to each other, they realize that ___________ must have left things in the worlds for them to use.
3. What does the driver of the van's dog get into which makes the driver not watch the road and hit King?
4. Who does the motorized vehicle in the cave go to as this person need help getting around?
5. The stone _______ is one example of things that the person in #37 needed to include and needed to write in order to stay alive.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)