|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Blue Heaven: Chapter 1, Devar-Tete, Chapter 2, The Watcher, and Chapter 3, The Shining Wire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Walter say is indisposed, so he will have to help Mordred with his plans as he goes forward?
(a) Crimson King.
2. Who decides to kill the bad guys before killing himself in order to save everyone?
3. Who has signed the title paper which Roland and Eddie have on them as they are trying to decide how to get back to Susannah?
(b) Crimson King.
(c) Stephen King.
(d) Calvin Tower.
4. Who warns Callahan to get Jake out of there, as seen in the vision that he has during the time they are driving?
5. Where are Eddie Dean and Roland on July 9, 1977, according to this story?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jake have trade places with him in the imaginary world, hoping to ensure they both can stay safe?
2. Susannah tells Roland that __________ hates him and wants to kill him the first chance this character gets.
3. John will go to Aaron and to Moses in order to set up the ________________ which will protect the rose and all that it protects.
4. Who does the group decide to try to free as they are being held against their will, according to the group's knowledge and findings?
5. Who does Susannah shoot, causing him to lose all of his sight, although he is still functional in the story?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)