|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Hides, Chapter 5, Joe Collins of Odd's Land, and Chapter 6, Patrick Danville.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Finli's other name, according to the story in this chapter and how he is referenced?
2. Where does Susannah travel to on the train at the start of this section of the book?
(b) New York City.
3. What do Roland and the other people in the meeting with him decide to drink as a part of their gathering?
4. When the Wolves use what they have stolen, they take something from these items in order to make the ____________ unstoppable in their mission.
(c) Low men.
5. Mordred makes ___________ tear himself apart and feed himself to Mordred as he does, according to this story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roland says that stopping the _____________ was a means to an end in order for him to reach the tower.
2. When Jake says he is surprised the Breakers are still interested in breaking the beams, even though they know it's know, who tells him that he doesn't know what it's like to not fit in?
3. What does Roland say they probably won't find more of since the Crimson King has ruined the land?
4. What does Mordred get to eat when Nigel brings him something to eat during this section of the story?
5. Eddie tells Roland that they need to find Moses of Holmes __________ Industries before they can try to save Stephen King.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)