|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Hides, Chapter 5, Joe Collins of Odd's Land, and Chapter 6, Patrick Danville.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The jolly man has a robot named _________ Bill who he uses in order to clean his home, according to the story.
(a) Spic and Span.
2. What does Mordred get to eat when Nigel brings him something to eat during this section of the story?
(c) Billy bumbler.
3. What was the problem one of the low men had, which caused him to lift his protective hat and allowed Ted to read his mind?
(b) Skin problems.
(c) A cough.
4. Who has signed the title paper which Roland and Eddie have on them as they are trying to decide how to get back to Susannah?
(b) Crimson King.
(c) Calvin Tower.
(d) Stephen King.
5. Callahan orders the __________ away in the name of God and by the power of the White, though this doesn't seem to have a lot of impact on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the travelers drink together when they are relaxing in the cave, reunited once more?
2. The rose represents the _____________ in this world, according to the explanation in the story, which Roland and the others realize.
3. What does Walter plan to cut from Mordred in order to gain access to the Dark Tower, according to this story?
4. Who decides to kill the bad guys before killing himself in order to save everyone?
5. The robot carries Susannah to a _________ which will lead in from New York City and back to the rest of the group.
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)