|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Door into Thunderclap, Chapter 5, Steek-Tete, and Chapter 6, The Master of Blue Heaven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has signed the title paper which Roland and Eddie have on them as they are trying to decide how to get back to Susannah?
(a) Stephen King.
(c) Crimson King.
(d) Calvin Tower.
2. What is the word that Susannah speaks to Eddie and Roland in a vision, meaning the word 'nineteen'?
3. When Jake was a young child, he saw a movie about _____________ which is why they are appearing in the mind trap that he finds himself in.
(d) Police officers.
4. What is Finli's other name, according to the story in this chapter and how he is referenced?
5. What does Susannah see in her vision about the author of the series? That he is hit by a ______ and dies as a result.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jake says he is surprised the Breakers are still interested in breaking the beams, even though they know it's know, who tells him that he doesn't know what it's like to not fit in?
2. Whose car does Eddie and Roland borrow when they are traveling around, trying to find more answers?
3. What does Walter plan to cut from Mordred in order to gain access to the Dark Tower, according to this story?
4. What will end when all of the beams in the tower break, something which Finli and Pimli are happy to be a part of?
5. What does the rose protect, according to the story that Eddie and Roland share with John?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)