Part 1, The Little Red King: Dan-tete: Chapter 1, Callahan and the Vampires, Chapter 2, Lifted on the Wave, and Chapter 3, Eddie Makes a Call
1. Who is the woman who is pregnant with the demon child of Susannah and Roland, according to this story?
(c) Mrs. Tassenbaum.
2. What is the profession of Don Callahan, one of the central figures in the beginning of the book?
3. What is the name of the restaurant where Susannah is being held?
(a) Country Pumpkin.
(b) Bob Evans.
(d) Dixie Pig.
4. Some of the Crimson King's men are half-men and half-_________, according to this story.
5. Who is the gunslinger, according to the story and the introduction at the start of this particular manuscript?
6. Who is Jake's billy-bumbler or the person who Callahan doesn't want to see killed?
7. Who decides to kill the bad guys before killing himself in order to save everyone?
This section contains 4,442 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)