|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Joker send explosives all across the fair?
2. What three items does Gordon turn in at the end of his last day of work?
3. In order to establish order, Batman and Robin seek help from what group?
4. Why did Gotham citizens begin to riot?
5. Alfred declares what about Bruce Wayne when Carrie asks about Bruce after their return from the county fair?
Essay Topic 1
Gotham is a metropolis and has big city/urban problems. Compare the fictionalized city of Gotham to a real life metropolis or the city you live in. Does your city have the same or different issues as Gotham? Use the text to support your answer and provide evidence for comparison.
Essay Topic 2
Explain why and how Batman succeeds in reaching his goal of killing off true identity, Bruce Wayne, and fully embracing his Batman persona by novel's end. Find descriptions from the text to support your answer and provide evidence for your opinion.
Essay Topic 3
How does Bruce's sponsorship of Harvey Dent in the asylum reflect Batman's decision not to ever kill a criminal?
This section contains 1,215 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)