|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the Joker after hand-to-hand combat with Batman?
2. How does Batman take control of Gotham?
3. How does James Gordon learn of the nuclear attack?
4. When chaos and riots erupt all over Gotham after the nuclear bombs, Batman and Robin go out on the streets to try to establish order. What are they riding?
5. How does the Joker spread his mind control?
Essay Topic 1
Batman's new Robin is a girl, and one who is seemingly unaware of the dangers the job. Many of the women Bruce Wayne/Batman has in his life are endangered or harmed in some way. Select one of the female characters (Robin, Selena Kyle, Sarah Gordon, or Commissioner Yindel) and define how their representations are reflections of Batman's relentless attitude toward upholding justice. Find descriptions from the text to support your answer and provide evidence for your opinion.
Essay Topic 2
How important was the friendship between Batman and Commissioner Gordon over the years?
Essay Topic 3
How does Bruce's sponsorship of Harvey Dent in the asylum reflect Batman's decision not to ever kill a criminal?
This section contains 1,222 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)