|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Just before the Soviets launch their nuclear weapons, what does Clark say to Bruce at their meeting?
(a) Get to safety.
(b) Support the President.
(c) Come and help defend the planet.
(d) Trouble is brewing.
2. After a gas line explodes, who does Commissioner Gordon fear is trapped in an apartment building blaze?
(a) His wife, Sarah.
(c) His daughter.
(d) Bruce Wayne.
3. After Gotham City spirals into a den of violence, who does Commissioner Gordon take in to meet with the Mutants' leader?
(b) The president.
(d) The mayor.
4. After fighting Batman in the Tunnel of Love, what does the Joker do as a last act of defiance?
(a) Kills himself.
(c) Kills Batman.
(d) Detonates the poison bomb.
5. The lawyers for the Mutants still in jail argue that the members should be released for what reason?
(a) They are adults.
(b) They are rehabilitated.
(c) They are minors.
(d) They are sorry for their actions.
6. Who appears on the television talk show with Dr. Wopler?
(a) Vicki Vale.
(b) Selina Kyle.
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) The Joker.
7. The doctors from Arkham believe the threat will come from what character during the television appearance?
(b) Commissioner Gordon.
(c) Harvey Dent.
8. According to Clark Kent, where has Diana (Wonder Woman) gone?
(a) To her island home.
(b) To Metropolis.
(c) To the moon.
(d) To Mars.
9. At the jail, which group revolts against the guard and manages to weasel out of their cell?
(a) The Mutants.
(b) The Clowns.
(c) The Sons of Adam.
(d) The Rugrats.
10. What location does the Joker's thug put one of the bombs?
(a) The House of Mirrors.
(b) The House of Horrors.
(c) A roller coaster full of people.
(d) The Tunnel of Love.
11. Why does Clark Kent suddenly break off his conversation with Bruce?
(a) Clark Kent is hungry.
(b) Clark Kent is angry at what Bruce tells him.
(c) Clark Kent hears the cries of a lost mother.
(d) Clark Kent hears Soviet planes flying out of range.
12. Once Batman and Robin return to the Bat Cave, who is badly injured?
13. When Robin flies in closer to get to Batman, what do the cops notice about Robin?
(a) Robin is a good pilot.
(b) Robin is a young girl.
(c) Robin is angry.
(d) Robin is armed.
14. When at the Mutants' headquarters, the dump, for the second time, what does Batman finally accomplish?
(a) He meets with Superman and battles the Mutants gang.
(b) He defeats the Mutants' leader.
(c) He is defeated by the Mutants' leader.
(d) He defeats Superman.
15. In pursuit of Batman at the fair, what do the commissioner and the cops find instead?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) The Joker's dead body rigged with explosives.
(c) The Joker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sets off the explosives in the Tunnel of Love while still inside?
2. Where do Batman and Robin go to locate the Joker after he leaves Selina Kyle's escort service?
3. Who attempts to stop a former Arkham Asylum patient from going through with the scheduled appearance?
4. What does Batman threaten Robin with doing if Robin disobeys him again?
5. Who snaps back to reality after being in a comatose state once he hears Batman has returned?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)