|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who opens the door for the Mutant Leader's escape?
(b) The guard on duty
(c) Captain Yindel
(d) Commission Gordon
2. Who rescues Batman from the television studio roof?
(c) Commissioner Gordon.
3. What is Carrie's first official job as Robin?
(a) Getting the Mutants to meet at the Pipe
(b) Getting the Mutants to sign a peace treaty
(c) Getting the Mutants to free their leader from jail
(d) Getting the Mutants to meet in the alley
4. Who was the prostitute that helped the Joker with his plan?
5. What was Selina wearing when Batman found her?
(a) A Bat Girl costume
(b) A Joker costume
(c) A mask
(d) A Wonder Woman costume
6. How does Carrie disguise herself as a Mutant?
(a) She shaves her head and wears a shirt that says ROB
(b) She wears a shirt that says ROB
(c) With a bald skin cap and Mutant glasses
(d) She shaves her head and wears Mutant glasses
7. What is the new name of the Mutants?
(a) The Men in Black
(b) The Sons of the Batman
(c) The Nixons
(d) The Sons of the Knight
8. How does James Gordon learn of the nuclear attack?
(a) Watching a broadcast in the streets of Gotham
(b) A flashing billboard
(c) The storekeeper tells him
(d) Listening to the radio on his way to the store
9. Who picks Carrie up from school?
(b) Harvey Dent
(c) The Joker
10. What explosive does Carrie find in the building?
(a) An ugly doll
(b) A firecracker
(c) A yo-yo
(d) A cute, porcelain doll
11. Posing as a detective, Batman asks the new commissioner about what event?
(a) Batman's vigilantism.
(b) The Joker's release.
(c) The congressman's re-election.
(d) The suicide of a congressman.
12. Who snaps back to reality after being in a comatose state once he hears Batman has returned?
(c) The Joker.
(d) Harvey Dent.
13. While in the House of Mirrors, who repeatedly fires a gun at Batman?
(a) The Joker.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) The police.
(d) The commissioner.
14. Who diverts a Soviet missile?
(a) Gotham police
15. How many were killed at the David Endocrine Show?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the detonation of the nuclear weapons, what disables all the electronics in Gotham and the Western hemisphere?
2. How did the Coldbringer create Gotham's great blackout?
3. Who is one of the Arkham administrators?
4. Why does Superman want Batman to quit his war on crime?
5. What's the name of Selina's business?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)