|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are The Nixons?
(a) A new splinter group of the old Mutant gang
(b) The neighbors to Wayne Manor
(c) A group of Batman supporters
(d) A group of Commissioner Gordon supporters
2. Who broke out of jail?
(a) All the Mutants
(b) The Joker
(c) Arnold Crimp
(d) The Penguin
3. Why did Gotham citizens begin to riot?
(a) Over water
(b) For flashlight batteries
(c) Over food
(d) They were bored
4. After the explosions go off at the Tunnel of Love, what does Batman tell Robin to do?
(a) Call for help.
(b) Get the chopper.
(c) Hold him up.
5. What weather changes did the electromagnetic pulse cause?
(a) The summer was hotter than ever
(b) It was winter in August
(c) It was summer in December
(d) There was more rain
6. What weapon is used to stop a purse snatching near Peppi's store?
(a) Rolling pin
(c) Butcher knife
7. Which two super friends does Superman mention when he talks with Bruce?
(a) Diana and Hal
(b) Diana and Dick
(c) Diana and Robin
(d) Diana and Oliver
8. What happens inside the television studio during the talk show?
(a) People love the show.
(b) A surprise guest arrives.
(c) A programmed bomb goes off and kills everyone.
(d) Programmers schedule more talk shows.
9. Why do police officers surround the TV station?
(a) Because the Joker is inside and they expect Batman will be outside
(b) Because they want the Joker's autograph
(c) Because The David Endocrine Show is very popular
(d) Because the Joker and Batman are inside
10. Who snaps back to reality after being in a comatose state once he hears Batman has returned?
(a) The Joker.
(d) Harvey Dent.
11. With whom does Batman share his plan to render the Mutants helpless?
(a) Commissioner Gordon.
12. How does Carrie disguise herself as a Mutant?
(a) She shaves her head and wears Mutant glasses
(b) She wears a shirt that says ROB
(c) With a bald skin cap and Mutant glasses
(d) She shaves her head and wears a shirt that says ROB
13. When at the Mutants' headquarters, the dump, for the second time, what does Batman finally accomplish?
(a) He defeats Superman.
(b) He is defeated by the Mutants' leader.
(c) He defeats the Mutants' leader.
(d) He meets with Superman and battles the Mutants gang.
14. What's the name of Selina's business?
(a) Kyle Escort Service, Inc.
(b) Kyle Escorts
(d) Kyle Escorts, LLC
15. Who thwarts a 7-11 robbery in the name of Batman?
(c) The Sons of Batman.
Short Answer Questions
1. After a gas line explodes, who does Commissioner Gordon fear is trapped in an apartment building blaze?
2. How does Robin save Batman at the fair?
3. Who kills the Joker?
4. What, according to the Pentagon, was responsible for the sinking of the Valiant?
5. When chaos and riots erupt all over Gotham after the nuclear bombs, Batman and Robin go out on the streets to try to establish order. What are they riding?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)