|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When riots break out all over Gotham, what else spreads and threatens to destroy the city?
2. Just before the Soviets launch their nuclear weapons, what does Clark say to Bruce at their meeting?
(a) Support the President.
(b) Get to safety.
(c) Come and help defend the planet.
(d) Trouble is brewing.
3. In order to establish order, Batman and Robin seek help from what group?
(a) The United States army.
(b) The police.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Sons of Batman.
4. Where do the commissioner and the cops go to look for Batman at the county fair?
(a) The petting zoo.
(b) The House of Wax.
(c) The Horror House.
(d) The Tunnel of Love.
5. The Soviets' nuclear weapons were directed at which location?
(d) Corto Maltese.
6. What object explodes into the side of a building after the nuclear bombs go off?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A car.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) A balloon.
7. What is one reason why Alfred thinks it is a mistake for Bruce to make the New Robin his partner?
(a) Robin has parents.
(b) Robin is young.
(c) Robin is a girl.
(d) Robin is silly.
8. At the jail, which group revolts against the guard and manages to weasel out of their cell?
(a) The Clowns.
(b) The Sons of Adam.
(c) The Rugrats.
(d) The Mutants.
9. Who is positioned on the roof outside the television studio?
(a) The Gotham City Police.
(b) The Joker.
10. Why does Clark Kent go to Bruce Wayne to talk?
(a) Because Clark Kent promised the President he would.
(b) Because Clark Kent needs advice.
(c) Because Clark Kent needs his help.
(d) Because Clark Kent misses his friend.
11. At the announcement of the new commissioner, what plan for Batman does the new commissioner want to begin?
(a) Arresting Batman.
(b) Celebrating Batman's efforts.
(c) Befriending Batman.
(d) Weekly meetings with Batman.
12. What does the Joker hope to do to Batman when Batman enters the House of Mirrors?
(a) Terrorize him.
(b) Injure him.
(c) Toy with him.
(d) Kill him.
13. When Clark Kent meets with Bruce, what important information does he tell him?
(a) The President wants Bruce to run for office.
(b) The President wants Bruce to join a special task force.
(c) The President wants Bruce to stop what he is doing.
(d) The President wants Bruce to be silent.
14. What happens to the Joker after hand-to-hand combat with Batman?
(a) He is paralyzed.
(b) He is killed.
(c) He escapes.
(d) He kills Batman.
15. While treating Bruce Wayne's injuries, Alfred asks Bruce if he remembers who?
(b) Selina Kyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps the people on the roller coaster escape danger?
2. Once Batman and Robin return to the Bat Cave, who is badly injured?
3. Whose help does Batman believes he needs to defeat the Mutants?
4. When Robin flies in closer to get to Batman, what do the cops notice about Robin?
5. Why does Clark Kent suddenly break off his conversation with Bruce?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)