|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After a gas line explodes, who does Commissioner Gordon fear is trapped in an apartment building blaze?
(b) His wife, Sarah.
(c) His daughter.
(d) Bruce Wayne.
2. Who escapes from the Gotham City jail with the help of Commissioner Gordon?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) The Joker.
(c) The Mutants' leader.
(d) The Mutants gang.
3. According to Clark Kent, where has Diana (Wonder Woman) gone?
(a) To the moon.
(b) To her island home.
(c) To Metropolis.
(d) To Mars.
4. With Commissioner Gordon as witness, what does the deputy mayor tell the Mutants' leader?
(a) He is ready to release the Mutants' leader.
(b) He accepts the Mutants' leader's apology.
(c) He is still open to negotiations.
(d) He is still ready to accept the Mutants' leader's plea of guilty.
5. Once Batman and Robin return to the Bat Cave, who is badly injured?
6. Who attempts to stop a former Arkham Asylum patient from going through with the scheduled appearance?
(a) Commissioner Yindel.
(b) The Gotham City Police.
(c) Commissioner Gordon.
7. Posing as a detective, Batman asks the new commissioner about what event?
(a) The Joker's release.
(b) The congressman's re-election.
(c) Batman's vigilantism.
(d) The suicide of a congressman.
8. After the explosions go off at the Tunnel of Love, what does Batman tell Robin to do?
(a) Hold him up.
(c) Call for help.
(d) Get the chopper.
9. When the Joker's thugs sets off one of the bombs, who does it miss?
(a) The police.
(b) Batman and Robin.
(c) The commissioner.
(d) The spectators.
10. While treating Bruce Wayne's injuries, Alfred asks Bruce if he remembers who?
(d) Selina Kyle.
11. After the new commissioner is named, which of the criminals at Arkham is preparing to re-enter society?
(a) The Joker.
(b) The Scarecrow.
(c) Harvey Dent.
12. When the riots are raging all over Gotham, Batman and Robin set out to what location to get help?
(a) The Bat cave.
(c) The dump.
(d) The police station.
13. After a bomb goes off forcing people to scatter for safety, which character flees into the House of Mirrors?
(a) The commissioner.
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) The Joker.
14. After the detonation of the nuclear weapons, what disables all the electronics in Gotham and the Western hemisphere?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A charge.
(c) An electromagnetic pulse.
(d) A nuclear winter.
15. After returning from the fair, whose face does Batman continue to see over and over again?
(b) The Joker's.
(c) His father's.
(d) Selena Kyle's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rescues Batman from the television studio roof?
2. At the jail, which group revolts against the guard and manages to weasel out of their cell?
3. Just before the Soviets launch their nuclear weapons, what does Clark say to Bruce at their meeting?
4. In order to establish order, Batman and Robin seek help from what group?
5. Who attempts to capture Batman on the roof of the television studio?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)