Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lawyers for the Mutants still in jail argue that the members should be released for what reason?
(a) They are minors.
(b) They are adults.
(c) They are sorry for their actions.
(d) They are rehabilitated.
2. Who do the Mutants come to see as their leader?
(a) The Joker.
(d) The Mutants' leader.
3. What symbol does Bruno wear?
4. With Commissioner Gordon as witness, what does the deputy mayor tell the Mutants' leader?
(a) He is still ready to accept the Mutants' leader's plea of guilty.
(b) He is ready to release the Mutants' leader.
(c) He is still open to negotiations.
(d) He accepts the Mutants' leader's apology.
5. Who do police officers pull away from the crime scene?
(a) A photographer
(b) A TV reporter
(d) A bystander
6. Alfred declares what about Bruce Wayne when Carrie asks about Bruce after their return from the county fair?
(a) He'll live.
(b) He is always brooding.
(c) He needs a hospital.
(d) He is acting irrationally.
7. Who does the TV report credit with saving the governor?
(a) Both Yindel and Batman
(d) Commissioner Yindel
8. When riots break out all over Gotham, what else spreads and threatens to destroy the city?
9. In pursuit of Batman at the fair, what do the commissioner and the cops find instead?
(a) The Joker's dead body rigged with explosives.
(b) The Joker.
(d) Harvey Dent.
10. After the nuclear weapons detonate, what do the people of Gotham do?
(a) Help each other.
(c) Come together in peace.
11. While in the House of Mirrors, who repeatedly fires a gun at Batman?
(a) The Joker.
(b) The police.
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) The commissioner.
12. When at the Mutants' headquarters, the dump, for the second time, what does Batman finally accomplish?
(a) He defeats the Mutants' leader.
(b) He meets with Superman and battles the Mutants gang.
(c) He defeats Superman.
(d) He is defeated by the Mutants' leader.
13. How does Batman say one last goodbye to the Joker?
(a) Pulls his hair
(b) Shakes his hand
(c) Spits on his face
(d) Slaps his cheek
14. In order to establish order, Batman and Robin seek help from what group?
(a) The United States army.
(b) The Sons of Batman.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The police.
15. With whom does Batman share his plan to render the Mutants helpless?
(d) Commissioner Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who diverts a Soviet missile?
2. Who dropped off medical supplies to help those injured by the fire?
3. After a bomb goes off forcing people to scatter for safety, which character flees into the House of Mirrors?
4. Who appears on the television talk show with Dr. Wopler?
5. After Gotham City spirals into a den of violence, who does Commissioner Gordon take in to meet with the Mutants' leader?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)