|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Clark Kent, where has Diana (Wonder Woman) gone?
(a) To her island home.
(b) To the moon.
(c) To Metropolis.
(d) To Mars.
2. The lawyers for the Mutants still in jail argue that the members should be released for what reason?
(a) They are adults.
(b) They are minors.
(c) They are rehabilitated.
(d) They are sorry for their actions.
3. What location does the Joker's thug put one of the bombs?
(a) The House of Mirrors.
(b) A roller coaster full of people.
(c) The Tunnel of Love.
(d) The House of Horrors.
4. What happens to the Joker after hand-to-hand combat with Batman?
(a) He escapes.
(b) He is paralyzed.
(c) He is killed.
(d) He kills Batman.
5. When Clark Kent meets with Bruce, what important information does he tell him?
(a) The President wants Bruce to join a special task force.
(b) The President wants Bruce to run for office.
(c) The President wants Bruce to be silent.
(d) The President wants Bruce to stop what he is doing.
6. After his release from Arkham Asylum, where is one of the recently "cured" patients supposed to make an appearance?
(a) On a late night talk show.
(b) At a dance club.
(c) At a news conference.
(d) At the county fair.
7. What kind of bomb does the Joker threaten to set off at the county fair?
(a) An explosive bomb.
(b) A nuclear bomb.
(c) A poison bomb.
(d) A bioweapons bomb.
8. What happens to the Soviets' nuclear weapons?
(a) Superman crushes them.
(b) Superman pushes them deep into the earth.
(c) Superman intercepts and detonates them.
(d) Superman pushes them into outer space.
9. With whom does Batman share his plan to render the Mutants helpless?
(d) Commissioner Gordon.
10. Who attempts to stop a former Arkham Asylum patient from going through with the scheduled appearance?
(a) Commissioner Gordon.
(c) Commissioner Yindel.
(d) The Gotham City Police.
11. When chaos and riots erupt all over Gotham after the nuclear bombs, Batman and Robin go out on the streets to try to establish order. What are they riding?
12. Why does Clark Kent suddenly break off his conversation with Bruce?
(a) Clark Kent is angry at what Bruce tells him.
(b) Clark Kent hears the cries of a lost mother.
(c) Clark Kent is hungry.
(d) Clark Kent hears Soviet planes flying out of range.
13. In order to establish order, Batman and Robin seek help from what group?
(a) The United States army.
(b) The police.
(c) The Sons of Batman.
(d) The FBI.
14. Who retires from Gotham's police force?
(a) Commissioner Yindel.
(b) Commissioner Loeb.
(c) A friend of Bruce Wayne.
(d) Commissioner Gordon.
15. Who do the Mutants come to see as their leader?
(c) The Joker.
(d) The Mutants' leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the announcement of the new commissioner, what plan for Batman does the new commissioner want to begin?
2. After returning from the fair, whose face does Batman continue to see over and over again?
3. Who sets off the explosives in the Tunnel of Love while still inside?
4. After the explosions go off at the Tunnel of Love, what does Batman tell Robin to do?
5. After the new commissioner is named, which of the criminals at Arkham is preparing to re-enter society?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)