|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the announcement of the new commissioner, what plan for Batman does the new commissioner want to begin?
(a) Celebrating Batman's efforts.
(b) Befriending Batman.
(c) Weekly meetings with Batman.
(d) Arresting Batman.
2. What does Batman threaten Robin with doing if Robin disobeys him again?
(b) A spanking.
(c) Sending Robin home.
(d) Telling Robin's parents.
3. When Robin flies in closer to get to Batman, what do the cops notice about Robin?
(a) Robin is a young girl.
(b) Robin is a good pilot.
(c) Robin is angry.
(d) Robin is armed.
4. Who thwarts a 7-11 robbery in the name of Batman?
(c) The Sons of Batman.
5. Who attempts to stop a former Arkham Asylum patient from going through with the scheduled appearance?
(b) Commissioner Gordon.
(c) Commissioner Yindel.
(d) The Gotham City Police.
6. Why does Clark Kent suddenly break off his conversation with Bruce?
(a) Clark Kent hears the cries of a lost mother.
(b) Clark Kent hears Soviet planes flying out of range.
(c) Clark Kent is hungry.
(d) Clark Kent is angry at what Bruce tells him.
7. Who is one of the Arkham administrators?
(a) Dr. Jones.
(b) Dr. Wopler.
(c) Dr. Stevens.
(d) Bruce Wayne.
8. While the bomb is set to go off, what are the people outside the House of Mirrors doing?
(a) Pretending nothing is going on.
(b) Running for safety.
9. Who is named as the new commissioner of Gotham City's police force?
(a) Commissioner Loeb.
(b) Commissioner Yindel.
(c) Bruce Wayne.
(d) Harvey Dent.
10. With Commissioner Gordon as witness, what does the deputy mayor tell the Mutants' leader?
(a) He accepts the Mutants' leader's apology.
(b) He is ready to release the Mutants' leader.
(c) He is still ready to accept the Mutants' leader's plea of guilty.
(d) He is still open to negotiations.
11. After fighting Batman in the Tunnel of Love, what does the Joker do as a last act of defiance?
(b) Detonates the poison bomb.
(c) Kills himself.
(d) Kills Batman.
12. After the television incident, how do Batman and Robin pursue the Joker?
(a) On motorcycles.
(b) In the Batmobile.
(c) On scooters.
(d) In a footrace.
13. Who do the doctors at Arkham believe is cured and no threat to society, so it is okay for him to make a television appearance?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) The Scarecrow.
(d) The Joker.
14. What happens to the Soviets' nuclear weapons?
(a) Superman crushes them.
(b) Superman pushes them into outer space.
(c) Superman pushes them deep into the earth.
(d) Superman intercepts and detonates them.
15. Once Batman and Robin return to the Bat Cave, who is badly injured?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Batman and Robin go to locate the Joker after he leaves Selina Kyle's escort service?
2. After returning from the fair, whose face does Batman continue to see over and over again?
3. What is one reason why Alfred thinks it is a mistake for Bruce to make the New Robin his partner?
4. The Soviets' nuclear weapons were directed at which location?
5. When riots break out all over Gotham, what else spreads and threatens to destroy the city?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)