|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When riots break out all over Gotham, what else spreads and threatens to destroy the city?
2. Who is positioned on the roof outside the television studio?
(a) The Joker.
(d) The Gotham City Police.
3. While the bomb is set to go off, what are the people outside the House of Mirrors doing?
(a) Pretending nothing is going on.
(d) Running for safety.
4. Where do the commissioner and the cops go to look for Batman at the county fair?
(a) The Horror House.
(b) The petting zoo.
(c) The House of Wax.
(d) The Tunnel of Love.
5. What is one reason why Alfred thinks it is a mistake for Bruce to make the New Robin his partner?
(a) Robin is young.
(b) Robin has parents.
(c) Robin is silly.
(d) Robin is a girl.
6. Once Batman and Robin return to the Bat Cave, who is badly injured?
7. What did the Joker want to accomplish with his latest action against Batman?
(a) He wanted the police to find and kill Batman,
(b) He wanted to kill Batman.
(c) He wanted the police to believe Batman killed him.
(d) He wanted to see the look on Batman's face.
8. Who attempts to capture Batman on the roof of the television studio?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) Commissioner Gordon.
(c) The Gotham City Police.
(d) The Joker.
9. The Soviets' nuclear weapons were directed at which location?
(d) Corto Maltese.
10. Who is one of the Arkham administrators?
(a) Dr. Jones.
(b) Dr. Stevens.
(c) Dr. Wopler.
(d) Bruce Wayne.
11. When the riots are raging all over Gotham, Batman and Robin set out to what location to get help?
(b) The dump.
(c) The police station.
(d) The Bat cave.
12. After fighting Batman in the Tunnel of Love, what does the Joker do as a last act of defiance?
(a) Kills himself.
(b) Kills Batman.
(d) Detonates the poison bomb.
13. After returning from the fair, whose face does Batman continue to see over and over again?
(a) His father's.
(b) Selena Kyle's.
(d) The Joker's.
14. After sharing his plans with Commissioner Gordon and Robin to defeat the Mutants, who does Batman meet at the Mutants' dump?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) The Joker.
(c) The Mutants gang.
(d) The Mutants' leader.
15. While treating Bruce Wayne's injuries, Alfred asks Bruce if he remembers who?
(d) Selina Kyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the detonation of the nuclear weapons, what disables all the electronics in Gotham and the Western hemisphere?
2. Once Robin gets away from the cops, how is Batman's location revealed?
3. Where do Batman and Robin go to locate the Joker after he leaves Selina Kyle's escort service?
4. Who do the doctors at Arkham believe is cured and no threat to society, so it is okay for him to make a television appearance?
5. What does Batman threaten Robin with doing if Robin disobeys him again?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)