|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Clark Kent meets with Bruce, what important information does he tell him?
(a) The President wants Bruce to be silent.
(b) The President wants Bruce to stop what he is doing.
(c) The President wants Bruce to join a special task force.
(d) The President wants Bruce to run for office.
2. Where do Batman and Robin go to locate the Joker after he leaves Selina Kyle's escort service?
(a) The twin towers.
(c) The county fair.
(d) The bat cave.
3. Why does Clark Kent suddenly break off his conversation with Bruce?
(a) Clark Kent is hungry.
(b) Clark Kent is angry at what Bruce tells him.
(c) Clark Kent hears Soviet planes flying out of range.
(d) Clark Kent hears the cries of a lost mother.
4. Who helps the people on the roller coaster escape danger?
(a) Good citizens of Gotham.
(d) The police.
5. The doctors from Arkham believe the threat will come from what character during the television appearance?
(a) Commissioner Gordon.
(c) Harvey Dent.
6. After sharing his plans with Commissioner Gordon and Robin to defeat the Mutants, who does Batman meet at the Mutants' dump?
(a) The Mutants' leader.
(b) The Joker.
(c) The Mutants gang.
(d) Harvey Dent.
7. When the Joker's thugs sets off one of the bombs, who does it miss?
(a) The commissioner.
(b) The spectators.
(c) Batman and Robin.
(d) The police.
8. After the nuclear weapons detonate, what do the people of Gotham do?
(b) Come together in peace.
(d) Help each other.
9. Whose help does Batman believes he needs to defeat the Mutants?
(b) Commissioner Gordon's.
10. Who snaps back to reality after being in a comatose state once he hears Batman has returned?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) The Joker.
11. What is Batman's plan to defeat the Mutants?
(a) He plans to reveal their hideout to the police.
(b) He plans to call in Superman for assistance.
(c) He plans to raid their hideout and defeat them one by one.
(d) He plans to defeat their leader in front of them.
12. What object explodes into the side of a building after the nuclear bombs go off?
(a) A helicopter.
(b) A balloon.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A car.
13. After Clark Kent gives Bruce an important warning, what does Bruce tell him in return?
(a) He will stop being Batman.
(b) He will seek Clark Kent's help.
(c) He will continue to support the President's orders.
(d) He will not stop doing what he must do.
14. When at the Mutants' headquarters, the dump, for the second time, what does Batman finally accomplish?
(a) He defeats the Mutants' leader.
(b) He meets with Superman and battles the Mutants gang.
(c) He is defeated by the Mutants' leader.
(d) He defeats Superman.
15. While the bomb is set to go off, what are the people outside the House of Mirrors doing?
(c) Running for safety.
(d) Pretending nothing is going on.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is badly hurt in the Tunnel of Love?
2. What does Batman threaten Robin with doing if Robin disobeys him again?
3. What happens to the Joker after hand-to-hand combat with Batman?
4. What did the Joker want to accomplish with his latest action against Batman?
5. What kind of bomb does the Joker threaten to set off at the county fair?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)