|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose help does Batman believes he needs to defeat the Mutants?
(d) Commissioner Gordon's.
2. After the explosions go off at the Tunnel of Love, what does Batman tell Robin to do?
(b) Get the chopper.
(c) Call for help.
(d) Hold him up.
3. Who appears on the television talk show with Dr. Wopler?
(a) Selina Kyle.
(b) The Joker.
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) Vicki Vale.
4. Why does Clark Kent suddenly break off his conversation with Bruce?
(a) Clark Kent is hungry.
(b) Clark Kent hears Soviet planes flying out of range.
(c) Clark Kent hears the cries of a lost mother.
(d) Clark Kent is angry at what Bruce tells him.
5. According to Clark Kent, where has Diana (Wonder Woman) gone?
(a) To her island home.
(b) To Metropolis.
(c) To Mars.
(d) To the moon.
6. Who attempts to stop a former Arkham Asylum patient from going through with the scheduled appearance?
(a) Commissioner Gordon.
(c) Commissioner Yindel.
(d) The Gotham City Police.
7. The doctors from Arkham believe the threat will come from what character during the television appearance?
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) Commissioner Gordon.
8. Why does Clark Kent go to Bruce Wayne to talk?
(a) Because Clark Kent needs his help.
(b) Because Clark Kent needs advice.
(c) Because Clark Kent promised the President he would.
(d) Because Clark Kent misses his friend.
9. After fighting Batman in the Tunnel of Love, what does the Joker do as a last act of defiance?
(a) Kills himself.
(b) Kills Batman.
(c) Detonates the poison bomb.
10. When chaos and riots erupt all over Gotham after the nuclear bombs, Batman and Robin go out on the streets to try to establish order. What are they riding?
11. In order to establish order, Batman and Robin seek help from what group?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The police.
(c) The United States army.
(d) The Sons of Batman.
12. Once Robin gets away from the cops, how is Batman's location revealed?
(a) With the chopper's searchlight.
(b) With the chopper's computer.
(c) With the commissioner's help.
(d) The chopper finds him.
13. Who escapes from the Gotham City jail with the help of Commissioner Gordon?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) The Mutants' leader.
(c) The Mutants gang.
(d) The Joker.
14. Once Batman and Robin return to the Bat Cave, who is badly injured?
15. What does the Mutants' leader do in front of Commissioner Gordon?
(a) Agrees to step down as leader.
(b) Pleads for mercy.
(c) Kills the mayor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bomb does the Joker threaten to set off at the county fair?
2. Who sets off the explosives in the Tunnel of Love while still inside?
3. After the detonation of the nuclear weapons, what disables all the electronics in Gotham and the Western hemisphere?
4. At the announcement of the new commissioner, what plan for Batman does the new commissioner want to begin?
5. The lawyers for the Mutants still in jail argue that the members should be released for what reason?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)