|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who escapes from the Gotham City jail with the help of Commissioner Gordon?
(a) The Joker.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) The Mutants' leader.
(d) The Mutants gang.
2. Why does Clark Kent go to Bruce Wayne to talk?
(a) Because Clark Kent promised the President he would.
(b) Because Clark Kent needs advice.
(c) Because Clark Kent misses his friend.
(d) Because Clark Kent needs his help.
3. What kind of bomb does the Joker threaten to set off at the county fair?
(a) A nuclear bomb.
(b) An explosive bomb.
(c) A bioweapons bomb.
(d) A poison bomb.
4. According to Clark Kent, where has Diana (Wonder Woman) gone?
(a) To the moon.
(b) To Mars.
(c) To Metropolis.
(d) To her island home.
5. Who rescues Batman from the television studio roof?
(a) Commissioner Gordon.
6. With Commissioner Gordon as witness, what does the deputy mayor tell the Mutants' leader?
(a) He is ready to release the Mutants' leader.
(b) He is still ready to accept the Mutants' leader's plea of guilty.
(c) He accepts the Mutants' leader's apology.
(d) He is still open to negotiations.
7. After the explosions go off at the Tunnel of Love, what does Batman tell Robin to do?
(b) Hold him up.
(c) Get the chopper.
(d) Call for help.
8. When at the Mutants' headquarters, the dump, for the second time, what does Batman finally accomplish?
(a) He is defeated by the Mutants' leader.
(b) He defeats Superman.
(c) He meets with Superman and battles the Mutants gang.
(d) He defeats the Mutants' leader.
9. Who is positioned on the roof outside the television studio?
(a) The Gotham City Police.
(c) The Joker.
10. After Gotham City spirals into a den of violence, who does Commissioner Gordon take in to meet with the Mutants' leader?
(a) The mayor.
(d) The president.
11. In pursuit of Batman at the fair, what do the commissioner and the cops find instead?
(a) The Joker's dead body rigged with explosives.
(b) The Joker.
(c) Harvey Dent.
12. Alfred declares what about Bruce Wayne when Carrie asks about Bruce after their return from the county fair?
(a) He is always brooding.
(b) He needs a hospital.
(c) He is acting irrationally.
(d) He'll live.
13. While treating Bruce Wayne's injuries, Alfred asks Bruce if he remembers who?
(a) Selina Kyle.
14. Who do the doctors at Arkham believe is cured and no threat to society, so it is okay for him to make a television appearance?
(b) The Joker.
(c) The Scarecrow.
(d) Harvey Dent.
15. What object explodes into the side of a building after the nuclear bombs go off?
(a) A car.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A balloon.
(d) An airplane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is named as the new commissioner of Gotham City's police force?
2. After sharing his plans with Commissioner Gordon and Robin to defeat the Mutants, who does Batman meet at the Mutants' dump?
3. Just before the Soviets launch their nuclear weapons, what does Clark say to Bruce at their meeting?
4. The doctors from Arkham believe the threat will come from what character during the television appearance?
5. Who is one of the Arkham administrators?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)