|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase does the president use to refer to Superman?
(a) "Our own Super dude"
(b) "Our own little deterrent"
(c) "Our own little man"
(d) "Our alternative to weapons"
2. Who tells a TV reporter that Batman has "infected the youth of Gotham?"
(a) The mayor
(b) The Joker
(c) Dr. Wolper
(d) Lana Lang
3. Who breaks Dr. Wolper's neck?
(a) The Joker
(b) The Joker's doll
(c) Paul the bandleader
(d) David Endocrine
4. How many were killed at the David Endocrine Show?
5. Who radios a message regarding the governor's safety to Commissioner Yindel?
(a) James Gordon
(b) The TV station
(c) The Joker
6. What does Robin hang onto when jumping off the roller coaster?
(a) The wheel of the bat copter
(b) The wheel of the TV copter
(c) Batman's leg
(d) Batman's cape
7. After his release from Arkham Asylum, where is one of the recently "cured" patients supposed to make an appearance?
(a) At a dance club.
(b) At a news conference.
(c) On a late night talk show.
(d) At the county fair.
8. When at the Mutants' headquarters, the dump, for the second time, what does Batman finally accomplish?
(a) He meets with Superman and battles the Mutants gang.
(b) He defeats Superman.
(c) He defeats the Mutants' leader.
(d) He is defeated by the Mutants' leader.
9. What weather changes did the electromagnetic pulse cause?
(a) It was winter in August
(b) The summer was hotter than ever
(c) It was summer in December
(d) There was more rain
10. After Clark Kent gives Bruce an important warning, what does Bruce tell him in return?
(a) He will seek Clark Kent's help.
(b) He will not stop doing what he must do.
(c) He will stop being Batman.
(d) He will continue to support the President's orders.
11. With whom does Batman share his plan to render the Mutants helpless?
(a) Commissioner Gordon.
12. When riots break out all over Gotham, what else spreads and threatens to destroy the city?
13. When Clark Kent meets with Bruce, what important information does he tell him?
(a) The President wants Bruce to be silent.
(b) The President wants Bruce to stop what he is doing.
(c) The President wants Bruce to run for office.
(d) The President wants Bruce to join a special task force.
14. What weapon is designed to bring maximum damage to the environment without harming industrial sites?
15. What charge is added to Batman's arrest warrant?
(a) Child endangerment
(b) Jay walking
(c) Fleeing arrest
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Batman's plan to defeat the Mutants?
2. Who does Superman currently work for?
3. Why does Clark Kent go to Bruce Wayne to talk?
4. Whose help does Batman believes he needs to defeat the Mutants?
5. Who is positioned on the roof outside the television studio?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)