|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With Commissioner Gordon as witness, what does the deputy mayor tell the Mutants' leader?
(a) He is still ready to accept the Mutants' leader's plea of guilty.
(b) He is ready to release the Mutants' leader.
(c) He is still open to negotiations.
(d) He accepts the Mutants' leader's apology.
2. What costume does Batman wear at the beginning of this story?
(b) His black Batman suit
(c) A large woman pushing a carriage
(d) A street walker
3. Why do police officers surround the TV station?
(a) Because they want the Joker's autograph
(b) Because The David Endocrine Show is very popular
(c) Because the Joker is inside and they expect Batman will be outside
(d) Because the Joker and Batman are inside
4. What happens to the Joker after hand-to-hand combat with Batman?
(a) He is paralyzed.
(b) He is killed.
(c) He escapes.
(d) He kills Batman.
5. After the explosions go off at the Tunnel of Love, what does Batman tell Robin to do?
(a) Hold him up.
(b) Call for help.
(c) Get the chopper.
6. What does the Mutants' leader do in front of Commissioner Gordon?
(a) Agrees to step down as leader.
(b) Kills the mayor.
(d) Pleads for mercy.
7. Who do the doctors at Arkham believe is cured and no threat to society, so it is okay for him to make a television appearance?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) The Scarecrow.
(c) The Joker.
8. After Gotham City spirals into a den of violence, who does Commissioner Gordon take in to meet with the Mutants' leader?
(b) The president.
(c) The mayor.
9. What explosive does Carrie find in the building?
(a) A firecracker
(b) An ugly doll
(c) A yo-yo
(d) A cute, porcelain doll
10. A full graphic on page 142 explains that Batman has been giving a lot of thought to something. What?
(a) Killing himself
(b) Killing the Joker
(c) Quitting like Superman wants
(d) Killing Superman
11. According to Clark Kent, where has Diana (Wonder Woman) gone?
(a) To the moon.
(b) To her island home.
(c) To Mars.
(d) To Metropolis.
12. Why does Clark Kent suddenly break off his conversation with Bruce?
(a) Clark Kent hears the cries of a lost mother.
(b) Clark Kent is angry at what Bruce tells him.
(c) Clark Kent hears Soviet planes flying out of range.
(d) Clark Kent is hungry.
13. After a gas line explodes, who does Commissioner Gordon fear is trapped in an apartment building blaze?
(a) Bruce Wayne.
(c) His wife, Sarah.
(d) His daughter.
14. Who retires from Gotham's police force?
(a) A friend of Bruce Wayne.
(b) Commissioner Yindel.
(c) Commissioner Loeb.
(d) Commissioner Gordon.
15. After the detonation of the nuclear weapons, what disables all the electronics in Gotham and the Western hemisphere?
(a) An electromagnetic pulse.
(b) A charge.
(c) A nuclear winter.
(d) A bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Batman threaten Robin with doing if Robin disobeys him again?
2. Where do Batman and Robin go to locate the Joker after he leaves Selina Kyle's escort service?
3. What's the name of Selina's business?
4. How does Robin save Batman at the fair?
5. Who radios a message regarding the governor's safety to Commissioner Yindel?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)