1. It's summer in Gotham City, and what is wrong with the weather?
It's unseasonably hot.
2. The unseasonable weather in Gotham City is responsible for a major rise in what?
3. At the onset of the novel, what is Bruce Wayne doing?
4. What happens to Bruce Wayne during the opening of the novel?
His race car explodes into flames.
5. In the beginning of the novel, what does Carol warn Bruce about?
Driving too fast.
6. During the newscast in the beginning of the novel, the news anchor mentions it is the tenth anniversary of what?
The last sighting of Batman.
This section contains 4,382 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)