Short Answer Questions
1. It's summer in Gotham City, and what is wrong with the weather?
2. The unseasonable weather in Gotham City is responsible for a major rise in what?
3. At the onset of the novel, what is Bruce Wayne doing?
4. What happens to Bruce Wayne during the opening of the novel?
5. In the beginning of the novel, what does Carol warn Bruce about?
6. During the newscast in the beginning of the novel, the news anchor mentions it is the tenth anniversary of what?
This section contains 8,223 words
(approx. 28 pages at 300 words per page)