|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Pages 154-169.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Batman want to know about the character he is chasing off the roof tops?
(a) His next attack.
(b) His bombmaker.
(c) His boss.
(d) His identity.
2. What does Batman tell Harvey Dent he sees when he looks at him?
(c) A reflection.
3. During the newscast in the beginning of the novel, the news anchor mentions it is the tenth anniversary of what?
(a) Safety week at the raceway.
(b) The last sighting of Batman.
(c) Bruce Wayne's new building.
(d) Superman's birthday.
4. At the Mutants' meeting, what does Batman demands of the Mutants?
(a) Fight each other.
(b) Join him.
(d) Turn themselves into the Gotham City Police.
5. What does Batman regret when reflecting on the incident with the bank robbers?
(a) Losing Robin.
(b) Going easy on them.
(c) Returning to crime fighting.
(d) Getting older.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the pursuit of the bank robbers, what does Batman say he needs to climb the rope?
2. What does Batman do at the Mutants' meeting to get their attention?
3. Who pays a visit to the Joker at Arkham?
4. Who among Gotham City's Police force knows Batman's real identity?
5. When Bruce Wayne has his first nightmarish flashback, where does he wake up and find himself?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)