|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Pages 106-121.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After forcing the bank robbers to crash in their car, who does Batman tell, "These men are mine!"?
(b) The Gotham City Police Officers.
(c) Commissioner Gordon.
(d) Harvey Dent.
2. What does Batman do at the Mutants' meeting to get their attention?
(a) He swings in from above.
(b) He bulldozes through the crowd.
(c) He waves a flag.
(d) He throws off a costume and fights them.
3. What does the Mutants' leader do at their meeting?
(a) He rallies the group to commit more crimes.
(b) He rallies the group to surrender to Batman.
(c) He rallies the group to battle each other.
(d) He speaks about forgiveness.
4. Who saves the kidnapped heir to a wealthy family?
(a) Commissioner Gordon.
5. At the Mutants' meeting, what is Batman driving?
(a) A horse.
(b) The batcycle.
(c) A tank.
(d) The batmobile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character believes that Harvey Dent shouldn't be released?
2. Who tells Superman that he must put an end to Batman?
3. Why doesn't Batman kill the Mutant leader when he has a clear shot of him?
4. After defeating most of the Mutants gang, who does Batman fight?
5. Who appears on the television talk show with Dr. Wopler?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)