* Whether it is a conscious act of redemption or not, Bruce grapples with what he must do in order to make things right within himself and within the city of Gotham.
* It is summer in Gotham City, and the temperature is climbing to record highs.
* Bruce Wayne is racing cars at the raceway and gets into an accident.
* Bruce celebrates his ten years of retirement and James Gordon's upcoming retirement with his friend the Police Commissioner
* People think Bruce is caught in the wreckage, but they soon discover that he narrowly escaped with only superficial burns.
* It is the 10th anniversary of the last known sighting of the Batman.
* Gordon and Bruce are seen together, privately enjoying a drink and commenting on retirement.
* Bruce comments that Batman has not survived retirement.
* A newscast reports that most high school kids think Batman is a myth.
This section contains 2,353 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)