Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the church service is over, who stays behind with Will and Paul?
2. What is Will's delivered present arrive in?
3. According to George, the big oak in Great Park is called what?
4. According to Merriman, what do the lords of the Dark never risk demanding?
5. On the way home from caroling, Paul tells Will that he would give anything to have a what?
How does Will embody the hero archetype in the fantasy novel, The Dark is Rising?
What is the protagonist's main goal throughout the Dark is Rising, and how does he fulfill his mission? What obstacles does Will face in reaching his goals?
Describe the act of catching someone out of time and why it is an important tool for both the Light and the Dark.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)