|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Will to realize the flood has come to his home?
2. What does the book of Gramayre send Will swimming through?
3. What does Will find in the rushing water beside the river road?
4. What does Will do with the rook feather?
5. According to the book of Gramayre, what is one of the five birds that can see the Dark?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the relationship between Will and Merriman? What is special or significant about their bond and their relationship?
Essay Topic 2
What is the significance of the use of musical references throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
Why is the act of catching someone out of time symbolic of being out of the loop or being frozen, suspended in time? Why is this power useful to Will and the Old Ones?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)