|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the church service is over, who stays behind with Will and Paul?
(a) The Stanton family.
(c) Frank Dawson, Old George, John and John's wife.
(d) Frank Dawson.
2. What is Will's delivered present arrive in?
(a) A wooden crate.
(b) A box.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A carrier envelope.
3. According to George, the big oak in Great Park is called what?
(a) Great Oak.
(b) Rippling Oak.
(c) Bright Oak.
(d) Herne's Oak.
4. According to Merriman, what do the lords of the Dark never risk demanding?
(a) The Light.
(c) The signs.
(d) Their horses.
5. On the way home from caroling, Paul tells Will that he would give anything to have a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the book of Gramayre send Will swimming through?
2. What is used in the package to cushion the present?
3. What rings the Great Park, according to Merriman?
4. According to Merriman, what do the hounds of doom eat?
5. What does Will find in the rushing water beside the river road?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)