|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to James, where does the Stanton family Christmas tree come from?
(a) The Great Park.
(b) The city.
(c) The backyard.
(d) The woods.
2. For his betrayal, what punishment does Hawkin receive?
(a) He is brought out of his own time.
(b) He is taken to the past.
(c) He is cursed to remain in his own time.
(d) He is returned to the future.
3. By opening the door between the Dark and the Walker, what does Will allow the Walker to gain?
4. According to Maggie Barnes, who are kinder masters than the Light?
(a) The Rider and Maggie.
(b) The humans.
(c) The Dark and the Rider.
(d) The Dark and the Walker.
5. When does Merriman say the most dangerous peak of the Dark's power will come?
(a) At Twelfth Night.
(b) At the Winter Solstice.
(c) At his birthday.
(d) A Christmas.
6. Who offers to take the little signs from Will and carry them?
(a) The Walker.
(c) The Lady.
(d) Mr. Beaumont.
7. After reading the book of Gramayre, how does Will feel?
8. What does Will do with the rook feather?
(a) Takes it off his belt.
(b) Threads it through the sign of Bronze.
(c) He throws it at the rooks.
(d) He threads it through all three signs.
9. According to the Old Ones, what do the birds speak with?
10. What sign must be broken to keep the Circle of Signs from being joined?
(a) The sign of water.
(b) The sign of fire.
(c) The sign of iron.
(d) The sign of bronze.
11. What does Merriman reveal is the Walker's real name?
(c) The Lady.
12. The Rider tells Will that the great and noble book states that he cannot harm those of the same blood as who?
(a) An Old One.
(c) The seventh son.
(d) The Stanton children.
13. Where does Merriman place the book of Gramayre to keep it safe?
(a) Grandfather clock.
(b) In another time.
(c) In Hawkins.
(d) In his cloak.
14. According to George, moving water is free of what?
15. What is drawn on the very last page of the book of Gramayre?
(a) The five circle pyramid signs.
(b) The six circle cross signs joined into one circle.
(c) A list of the six signs.
(d) The six cross signs joined in a square.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Will returns from battle, who helps to warm him?
2. According to George, the big oak in Great Park is called what?
3. How does the Dark attack the Old Ones at the church?
4. What must Will do, according to George, to ensure he has enough light to see with?
5. According to the book of Gramayre, what is the name of the bright star?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)