|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to The Lady, each of the things of power is made by who?
(a) The same craftsman of the Dark.
(b) Different craftsman of the Dark.
(c) A different craftsman of the Light.
(d) The same craftman of the Light.
2. Mr. Stanton's friend, Mr. Mitothin, is really who in disguise?
(a) The Rider.
(d) The Walker.
3. What is Will's delivered present arrive in?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A wooden crate.
(c) A carrier envelope.
(d) A box.
4. Who is the seventh son of the seventh son?
5. Who offers to take the little signs from Will and carry them?
(a) The Lady.
(b) Mr. Beaumont.
(c) The Walker.
6. What is used in the package to cushion the present?
(b) Package peanuts.
(d) Palm leaves.
7. How many flames of Dark are there, according to the Walker?
8. What does Will do to Mr. Beaumont and Paul to protect them from the Dark?
(a) Forces them to leave.
(b) Puts them to sleep.
(c) Closes their minds.
(d) Puts them out of time.
9. When he wakes up, what does the Walker request for breakfast?
(c) The third sign.
(d) Honey and bread.
10. What does Will find in the rushing water beside the river road?
(a) The carnival head.
(b) A staff.
(c) Another sign.
(d) The Lady's watch.
11. According to the book of Gramayre, what is the name of the bright star?
(a) Milky Way.
(b) North Star.
12. What is the term for the rapid urgent collecting, which summons the hounds?
(a) The call.
(b) The menee.
(c) The great call.
(d) The rising.
13. The Rider tells Will that the great and noble book states that he cannot harm those of the same blood as who?
(a) The Stanton children.
(b) The seventh son.
(c) An Old One.
14. What is the name of the river that the king of the last sign sailed in?
(b) Little Pigeon.
15. What does Mr. Stanton give Will's mother for Christmas?
(a) A robe.
(c) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to George, moving water is free of what?
2. Who is Will's shipped present from?
3. According to the Rider, what does he claim the Dark will take from the Old Ones?
4. What does Will tell Paul the signs around his belt are?
5. What song are the people singing after the church service is over?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)