|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hawkin tell Will that the Rider will exchange for his sister?
(a) The signs.
(c) The belt.
2. What does the book of Gramayre send Will swimming through?
(a) Deadly sharp coral.
3. According to Maggie Barnes, who are kinder masters than the Light?
(a) The Dark and the Walker.
(b) The humans.
(c) The Dark and the Rider.
(d) The Rider and Maggie.
4. Outside the manor, which sign is burned into Will's forearm and causes the Rider to fall back?
(a) The sign of wood.
(b) The sign of iron.
(c) The sign of copper.
(d) The sign of bronze.
5. When the signs are joined in the rings of gold, which two signs are in the center?
(a) Earth and water.
(b) Earth and Snow.
(c) Fire and water.
(d) Fire and Earth.
6. Who does Will find standing next to the great beech tree?
7. Who betrays Merriman and shapes the course of Will's quest?
(c) The Rider.
8. According to James, where does the Stanton family Christmas tree come from?
(a) The city.
(b) The woods.
(c) The backyard.
(d) The Great Park.
9. According to the book of Gramayre, what is one of the five birds that can see the Dark?
10. What present does Stephen send to Will?
(a) A giant carnival head.
(b) Comic books.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A costume.
11. How many times in a year does the Hunting of the Wren occur?
12. Whose room does Will sleep in on Christmas Eve?
13. Who offers to take the little signs from Will and carry them?
(a) The Lady.
(c) Mr. Beaumont.
(d) The Walker.
14. Who is Will's shipped present from?
(c) Mr. Stanton.
15. What does the Walker summon from the book of Graymere?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many flames of Dark are there, according to the Walker?
2. Where do the glowing signs lead Will at the end of the Dark's attack?
3. What is Will's delivered present arrive in?
4. What does Will tell Paul the signs around his belt are?
5. Where does Merriman place the book of Gramayre to keep it safe?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)