Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the church service is over, who stays behind with Will and Paul?
(a) The Stanton family.
(c) Frank Dawson, Old George, John and John's wife.
(d) Frank Dawson.
2. What is Will's delivered present arrive in?
(a) A wooden crate.
(b) A box.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A carrier envelope.
3. According to George, the big oak in Great Park is called what?
(a) Great Oak.
(b) Rippling Oak.
(c) Bright Oak.
(d) Herne's Oak.
4. According to Merriman, what do the lords of the Dark never risk demanding?
(a) The Light.
(c) The signs.
(d) Their horses.
5. On the way home from caroling, Paul tells Will that he would give anything to have a what?
6. What does the book of Gramayre send Will swimming through?
(d) Deadly sharp coral.
7. What is used in the package to cushion the present?
(a) Palm leaves.
(c) Package peanuts.
8. What rings the Great Park, according to Merriman?
(a) Hunter's Combe.
(c) Great Woods.
(d) Dawson's Farm.
9. According to Merriman, what do the hounds of doom eat?
10. What does Will find in the rushing water beside the river road?
(a) The Lady's watch.
(b) A staff.
(c) Another sign.
(d) The carnival head.
11. How many parts is the spell of protection for the book of Gramayre?
12. By opening the door between the Dark and the Walker, what does Will allow the Walker to gain?
13. What does Hawkin tell Will that the Rider will exchange for his sister?
(c) The signs.
(d) The belt.
14. What reason does Hawkin give for betraying the Light to the Dark?
(a) He is afraid of the Lady.
(b) He is afraid of death.
(c) He is scared of Merriman.
(d) He is angry with Merriman.
15. Where does Merriman place the book of Gramayre to keep it safe?
(a) In his cloak.
(b) In Hawkins.
(c) Grandfather clock.
(d) In another time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Old George take Hawkin's body?
2. According to the Rider, what does he claim the Dark will take from the Old Ones?
3. According to George, where must the white horse go?
4. According to the book of Gramayre, what is the name of the bright star?
5. What sign does Merriman force Hawkin to carry throughout the centuries?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)