Short Answer Key
Part One: The Finding; Midwinter's Eve
1. In the opening scene of Part One, what does James proclaim there are too many of?
2. What does Will want more than anything for his birthday?
3. Where are Will and his brother, James, going to get hay to feed the rabbits?
4. What does Will notice is acting strangely toward him as he walks through the woods?
5. What phrase does Mr. Dawson repeat to Will when Will visits him Midwinter's Eve?
The Walker is abroad.
6. What does Mr. Dawson give Will when he invites him into the house?
An iron ornament.
7. Who do James and Will see for a second time when walking through the woods?
8. When James and Will return home from their walk, what does Will think is running out of his brother, James,...
This section contains 2,799 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)