1. In the opening scene of Part One, what does James proclaim there are too many of?
2. What does Will want more than anything for his birthday?
3. Where are Will and his brother, James, going to get hay to feed the rabbits?
4. What does Will notice is acting strangely toward him as he walks through the woods?
5. What phrase does Mr. Dawson repeat to Will when Will visits him Midwinter's Eve?
The Walker is abroad.
6. What does Mr. Dawson give Will when he invites him into the house?
An iron ornament.
This section contains 4,517 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)