|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Testing; The Hunt Rides and The Joining of the Signs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Merriman commands the flames of Dark to leave the manor, who answers him back?
(a) The Rider.
(c) Mr. Beaumont.
2. After the church service is over, who stays behind with Will and Paul?
(a) Frank Dawson.
(b) Frank Dawson, Old George, John and John's wife.
(c) The Stanton family.
3. What emotion describes how Will is feeling when he wakes on Midwinter Day?
4. Who orders that Merriman should be made?
(a) The Lady.
(b) The Old Ones.
(c) The Light.
(d) The Dark.
5. What song do Will, James, and his siblings carol for the Rector?
(a) O' Christmas Tree.
(b) Merry Christmas.
Short Answer Questions
1. When James and Will return home from their walk, what does Will think is running out of his brother, James, like water?
2. What does Will ask the two strangers when he meets them?
3. For his betrayal, what punishment does Hawkin receive?
4. In the opening scene of Part One, what does James proclaim there are too many of?
5. During the Hunt, who is wearing the great horned mask that Will received as a gift?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)