|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Learning; Christmas Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Will, James, Mr. Stanton, and Max go on Christmas Eve morning?
(a) To Dawson Farm.
(b) To the city.
(c) To the woods.
(d) To Huntercombe Manor.
2. Mr. Stanton's friend, Mr. Mitothin, is really who in disguise?
(c) The Rider.
(d) The Walker.
3. After Will has the branch, who grabs him from behind and demands that he stop what he is doing?
(a) The Walker.
(b) The Lady.
4. In the opening scene of Part One, what does James proclaim there are too many of?
5. How does the Dark attack the Old Ones at the church?
(a) Sending snow.
(b) Making the lights go out.
(c) Sending hundreds of rooks.
(d) Sending rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Will walks down what would have been Huntercombe Lane in his time, what doe he smell that makes his mouth water?
2. What impulsive comment does Will shout out to the bus conductor as he gets off the bus two days after his birthday?
3. What does Will find odd about the iron ornament's surface?
4. According to the Old Ones, what do the birds speak with?
5. After the church service is over, who stays behind with Will and Paul?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)