|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Learning; Christmas Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will want more than anything for his birthday?
(a) A good book.
(d) A new video game.
2. Where do the glowing signs lead Will at the end of the Dark's attack?
(a) To the woods.
(b) To the Sign of Stone.
(c) To Greythorne manor.
(d) To the Dawson's farm.
3. When Will goes through the doors, who does he find waiting for him along the fireplace inside the manor?
(a) An elderly woman and a short man.
(b) A young woman and a short man.
(c) A young woman and a tall man.
(d) An elderly woman and a tall man.
4. How does Robin describe Will at eleven-years-old?
5. What does Merriman accuse Will of doing every spring at Huntercombe Manor?
(a) Breaking into the manor.
(b) Sneaking onto the second floor.
(c) Sneaking in to watch the flowers.
(d) Sitting down to drink tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will notice is acting strangely toward him as he walks through the woods?
2. Why doesn't Will fall asleep right away when he gets into bed?
3. Who is the seventh son of the seventh son?
4. What does Will pin over the door on Christmas Eve?
5. According to Merriman, what does the Dark do to good emotions?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)