|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: The Finding; The Sign-Seeker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has the Lady gone when she vanishes?
(a) To fight against the Dark.
(b) To sleep a thousand years.
(c) To a different time to battle the Dark.
(d) To recover from the strain of the Dark.
2. Who owns Huntercombe Manor?
(a) Miss Greythorne.
(b) Mrs. Grey.
(c) Mrs. Merriman.
(d) Miss Huntercombe.
3. Who do James and Will see for a second time when walking through the woods?
(c) The Dawsons.
(d) A tramp.
4. What emotion describes how Will is feeling when he wakes on Midwinter Day?
5. Where is Will's bedroom located?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In a guestroom.
(c) In the attic.
(d) With one of his brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of the Midwinter Day section, what wakes up Will?
2. What does Mr. Dawson give Will when he invites him into the house?
3. Where are Will and his brother, James, going to get hay to feed the rabbits?
4. What does Will want more than anything for his birthday?
5. How does Robin describe Will at eleven-years-old?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)