|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Testing; The Coming of the Cold and The Hawk in the Dark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ancient kind of symbol dating back to sun worship?
(a) The mandela.
(b) The sphere.
(c) The sundial.
(d) The cross.
2. Who comes to the door when Will and his siblings come to carol at Greythorne Manor?
(a) The butler.
(d) The Lady.
3. What sign does Merriman force Hawkin to carry throughout the centuries?
(a) The sign of iron.
(b) The sign of copper.
(c) The sign of bronze.
(d) The sign of wood.
4. On Christmas Eve, what emotion is running through the Stanton family?
5. By opening the door between the Dark and the Walker, what does Will allow the Walker to gain?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Will, what embodies the power of the Dark at its Midwinter peak?
2. For his betrayal, what punishment does Hawkin receive?
3. What does Merriman accuse Will of doing every spring at Huntercombe Manor?
4. What song do Will, James, and his siblings carol for the Rector?
5. Where do Will, James, Mr. Stanton, and Max go on Christmas Eve morning?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)