Part One: The Finding; Midwinter's Eve
1. In the opening scene of Part One, what does James proclaim there are too many of?
2. What does Will want more than anything for his birthday?
(a) A good book.
(c) A new video game.
3. Where are Will and his brother, James, going to get hay to feed the rabbits?
(a) Rook's Woods.
(b) Grocery Store.
(c) Dawson's farm.
(d) Stanton Farm.
4. What does Will notice is acting strangely toward him as he walks through the woods?
(a) The trees.
(b) The leaves.
(c) The birds.
(d) The squirrels.
5. What phrase does Mr. Dawson repeat to Will when Will visits him Midwinter's Eve?
(a) The Walker is abroad.
(b) The Walker is dangerous.
(c) The Walker seeks your soul.
(d) The Walker is the Dark.
6. What does Mr. Dawson give Will when he invites him into the house?
(b) An iron ornament.
(d) A piece of cake.
This section contains 4,517 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)