|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the goddesses needs to shed all of her clothing in order to hang on a meat hook and be resurrected again?
2. What is the name of the art exhibition that Sue goes to where she encounters a picture of Sappho?
3. Who is the woman who is downsized from a Most Holy supreme power in her time to a daddy's princess in later times?
4. What is a kernos stone, according to Sue's research and experience when she is in Crete?
5. How many times to Sue and Terry immerse themselves ritually while they are on the deserted island?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In life, women are seen as the caretakers of men, committed to making sure everyone else is okay.
Part 1: Why do you think women are the ones who are typically the caretakers?
Part 2: Do you think that men can be caretakers of others?
Part 3: How is it damaging to be a caretaker of others?
Essay Topic 2
Sue goes on a number of retreats and trips in order to find out more about herself and the Sacred Feminine.
Part 1: Why do you think Sue looks outside of herself to find answers?
Part 2: Do you think it would be better for her to look inside of herself for the answers to her questions?
Part 3: In what ways can Sue benefit from so many classes, retreats, and trips?
Essay Topic 3
Sue is worried that her new viewpoint on the world will affect her marriage to Sandy.
Part 1: Do you think a marriage should be able to survive an awakening by one person in the partnership?
Part 2: Why do you think that Sandy tries to talk her out of the feminist thing?
Part 3: Do you think that Sue would continue her quest if she were to lose Sandy in the process?
This section contains 1,595 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)