Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue buy in order to remind her of the power of buffalos in her life?
2. The Minotaur is a half man, half ________, according to the stories which have been told about it.
3. In her isolation, Sue begins to say goodbye to the __________ she has been as she realizes she must.
4. Sue wonders why she is uncomfortable with writing the word __________ when she attempts to do so.
5. In what country is the Sketeino Cave found, the one which Sue journeys to with other women in the same quest?
Essay Topic 1
Sue is convinced there is a Feminine Wound which is causing pain and frustration in the world.
Part 1: How would you define the idea of the Feminine Wound?
Part 2: Do you think there might be an equally important Masculine Wound?
Part 3: Why do you think addressing the idea of a wound is important?
Essay Topic 2
Sue is careful to not express the anger she begins to feel about the role of women in society and the patriarchy.
Part 1: Why does Sue try to hold back her anger?
Part 2: Does the idea that Sue is holding back her anger come from a sense of control over her emotions by the patriarchy?
Part 3: Would it be better for Sue to express her anger? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Women, according to Sue's research and journey, seem to be held back in life. They are told they cannot do things that men can.
Part 1: Why do you think women are constantly told they cannot do certain things?
Part 2: Do you think it is reasonable to hold anyone back from doing things in their lives?
Part 3: Why are women perceived as the weaker sex? Is this true?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)