Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue buy in order to remind her of the power of buffalos in her life?
2. The Minotaur is a half man, half ________, according to the stories which have been told about it.
3. In her isolation, Sue begins to say goodbye to the __________ she has been as she realizes she must.
4. Sue wonders why she is uncomfortable with writing the word __________ when she attempts to do so.
5. In what country is the Sketeino Cave found, the one which Sue journeys to with other women in the same quest?
Essay Topic 1
Sue is convinced there is a Feminine Wound which is causing pain and frustration in the world.
Part 1: How would you define the idea of the Feminine Wound?
Part 2: Do you think there might be an equally important Masculine Wound?
Part 3: Why do you think addressing the idea of a wound is important?
Essay Topic 2
It seems that women are told when they are young that they are supposed to be silent at all times.
Part 1: Why are women told that they should be silent during their lives?
Part 2: In what ways are women convinced that being silent is the best possible way to live in the world?
Part 3: How do you think a young girl can nurture the part of herself that is willing to speak up?
Essay Topic 3
The mother-daughter relationship can be complicated.
Part 1: Why do you think the mother-daughter relationship is often so difficult?
Part 2: Does the relationship between Sue and her daughter seem to be difficult?
Part 3: How do you think mothers and daughters can learn to be more supportive and understanding with each other?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)