Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue buy in order to remind her of the power of buffalos in her life?
2. The Minotaur is a half man, half ________, according to the stories which have been told about it.
3. In her isolation, Sue begins to say goodbye to the __________ she has been as she realizes she must.
4. Sue wonders why she is uncomfortable with writing the word __________ when she attempts to do so.
5. In what country is the Sketeino Cave found, the one which Sue journeys to with other women in the same quest?
Essay Topic 1
Sue is worried that her new viewpoint on the world will affect her marriage to Sandy.
Part 1: Do you think a marriage should be able to survive an awakening by one person in the partnership?
Part 2: Why do you think that Sandy tries to talk her out of the feminist thing?
Part 3: Do you think that Sue would continue her quest if she were to lose Sandy in the process?
Essay Topic 2
Sue feels that she needs to have a sort of turning point in which she realizes she can not go back to the way she was.
Part 1: Why do you think this sort of turning point is essential in one's spiritual journey?
Part 2: What might have happened if Sue had not had this turning point in her life?
Part 3: Do you feel that you have had to reach certain turning points in order to change your own life?
Essay Topic 3
Sue goes on a number of retreats and trips in order to find out more about herself and the Sacred Feminine.
Part 1: Why do you think Sue looks outside of herself to find answers?
Part 2: Do you think it would be better for her to look inside of herself for the answers to her questions?
Part 3: In what ways can Sue benefit from so many classes, retreats, and trips?
This section contains 1,588 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)