|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue buy in order to remind her of the power of buffalos in her life?
2. The Minotaur is a half man, half ________, according to the stories which have been told about it.
3. In her isolation, Sue begins to say goodbye to the __________ she has been as she realizes she must.
4. Sue wonders why she is uncomfortable with writing the word __________ when she attempts to do so.
5. In what country is the Sketeino Cave found, the one which Sue journeys to with other women in the same quest?
Essay Topic 1
Women, according to Sue's research and journey, seem to be held back in life. They are told they cannot do things that men can.
Part 1: Why do you think women are constantly told they cannot do certain things?
Part 2: Do you think it is reasonable to hold anyone back from doing things in their lives?
Part 3: Why are women perceived as the weaker sex? Is this true?
Essay Topic 2
Sue feels that she needs to have a sort of turning point in which she realizes she can not go back to the way she was.
Part 1: Why do you think this sort of turning point is essential in one's spiritual journey?
Part 2: What might have happened if Sue had not had this turning point in her life?
Part 3: Do you feel that you have had to reach certain turning points in order to change your own life?
Essay Topic 3
The mother-daughter relationship can be complicated.
Part 1: Why do you think the mother-daughter relationship is often so difficult?
Part 2: Does the relationship between Sue and her daughter seem to be difficult?
Part 3: How do you think mothers and daughters can learn to be more supportive and understanding with each other?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)