Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue buy in order to remind her of the power of buffalos in her life?
2. The Minotaur is a half man, half ________, according to the stories which have been told about it.
3. In her isolation, Sue begins to say goodbye to the __________ she has been as she realizes she must.
4. Sue wonders why she is uncomfortable with writing the word __________ when she attempts to do so.
5. In what country is the Sketeino Cave found, the one which Sue journeys to with other women in the same quest?
Women, according to Sue's research and journey, seem to be held back in life. They are told they cannot do things that men can.
Part 1: Why do you think women are constantly told they cannot do certain things?
Part 2: Do you think it is reasonable to hold anyone back from doing things in their lives?
Part 3: Why are women perceived as the weaker sex? Is this true?
The mother-daughter relationship can be complicated.
Part 1: Why do you think the mother-daughter relationship is often so difficult?
Part 2: Does the relationship between Sue and her daughter seem to be difficult?
Part 3: How do you think mothers and daughters can learn to be more supportive and understanding with each other?
At first, Sandy reacts to the idea of the Goddess when they are in Avebury, thinking that it sounds odd.
Part 1: Why might Sandy have had the reaction that he did to the word Goddess?
Part 2: What might your reaction be to the word Goddess if you heard it uttered aloud?
Part 3: Do you think that all cultures have had some form of goddess worship at some point? Why?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)