|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue buy in order to remind her of the power of buffalos in her life?
(a) A tuft of hair.
(b) A feather.
(c) A book.
(d) Buffalo nickel.
2. The Minotaur is a half man, half ________, according to the stories which have been told about it.
3. In her isolation, Sue begins to say goodbye to the __________ she has been as she realizes she must.
4. Sue wonders why she is uncomfortable with writing the word __________ when she attempts to do so.
5. In what country is the Sketeino Cave found, the one which Sue journeys to with other women in the same quest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the group of Chinese Americans doing when Sue encounters them as she walks by herself?
2. What is the name of Sue's African-American nanny who takes care of her while she is growing up?
3. Sue believes that a fear of female sexuality has crippled Western _____________, since the Bible does talk about humans (men and women) being made in God's image.
4. What can rise inside once the attachment to the confining patriarchal world dies, according to the author?
5. What do Sue and Sandy find which is bigger than Stonehenge when they are visiting Avebury?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)