|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sister Kathleen embraces the _______ spirituality of Matthew Fox and honors feminine and Native American spiritual beliefs.
2. Crete is one of the last places on Earth where the Great ___________ still flourishes, so Sue visits this place.
3. Sue learns that while ___________ times where not utopian, they were nonviolent, egalitarian, and do not split nature and spirit.
4. The Divine Feminine symbol eliminates __________ by leaving noting outside the realm of divinity.
5. Sue remembers the quote about using one's ___________ in service of one's vision is more important than fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sue believes that the world needs a new __________ witness in order to embrace interconnectedness and interrelatedness.
2. What does Ariadne lower down to Theseus in order to help him get out of the labyrinth in the myth?
3. Maya Angelou says that no matter what people will do to her, "like air, ____________" in one of her many poems.
4. What does Sue have done in relation to her face when she is out in Crete with Terry during her trip?
5. _________ salvages crucial elements without appearing to collude with the gnostics, according to Sue's findings.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)