|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Janet Frame remembers a teacher once praising her for being quiet and no ____________ at all.
2. What does Sue find that the Goddess was suppressed by as the time went on - the ________ god.
3. What is one of the recurring symbols in Sue's dreams where she begins to see a Jungian analyst?
4. Sue remembers the quote about using one's ___________ in service of one's vision is more important than fear.
5. Sue wonders why she is uncomfortable with writing the word __________ when she attempts to do so.
Short Answer Questions
1. Crete is one of the last places on Earth where the Great ___________ still flourishes, so Sue visits this place.
2. Who is raising money in order to buy a bison for their own collection of animals?
3. Which of the goddesses needs to shed all of her clothing in order to hang on a meat hook and be resurrected again?
4. Esther Harding says that being a __________ did not originally mean being chaste, but belonging to one's self.
5. What do Betty and Sue begin to dig up which they later realize to be symbolic of their journey?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)