|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue begin to collect for her altar as she takes more journeys in the outdoors?
(b) Natural objects.
(c) Her thoughts.
2. On what holiday are Sandy and Sue quietly reading, both in their own worlds of discovery?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(c) Memorial Day.
3. ____________ must be unfrozen in order to participate in the Divine in new ways, according to Sue.
4. Sue learns that while ___________ times where not utopian, they were nonviolent, egalitarian, and do not split nature and spirit.
5. When women speak truly, they speak subversively and refuse to be _________, according to Sue.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Minotaur is a half man, half ________, according to the stories which have been told about it.
2. What does Athens have to do every seven years as a result of a curse placed upon it? Provide seven sacrifices to __________.
3. Humanity, Sue feels, needs to be drawn into Divine Mother's lap and turned into a global ____________.
4. What do Sue and Betty do in the grove of trees until they feel tired and spent?
5. What does Sandy return to school in order to receive training in as a result of his personal awakening?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sue believe is happening to the new girl-child who has been birthed by her awakening?
2. Why does the Goddess Hera take an annual bath at Kanathos, according to Sue's findings?
3. What does the picture of Sappho have to tell Sue, although the other pictures in the museum do not affect her in the same way?
4. What does a Cherokee woman Sue meets on a retreat tell her that her dreams are meant to do?
5. What does Sandy surprise Sue with when she lands at the airport after her trip to a speaking engagement?
6. What does Sue long for in her own marriage at this point of her journey to the Sacred Feminine?
7. What does the much younger Sue want to do in response to the newspaper clipping that her mom has sent to her?
8. Why does Sue choose to display a picture of the Minoan Snake Goddess in her study?
9. What does Sue do when she is in the stone circle, connecting with the Goddess?
10. What does Maya Angelou say in an interview which makes Sue begin to understand empowerment?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)