|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Sue compare herself when she is lying in her bed at the bed and breakfast, feeling empty and drained?
(a) Empty windsock.
(b) A funnel.
(c) An hourglass.
(d) A plastic bag.
2. During what season is the start of this section of the book, entitled "Initiation?"
3. Sue believes that a fear of female sexuality has crippled Western _____________, since the Bible does talk about humans (men and women) being made in God's image.
4. Where is Sue going for a speaking engagement although Sandy does not want her to go?
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
5. Women of power are ________ artists, speaking, acting, and trusting in themselves to do what is right.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sister Kathleen embraces the _______ spirituality of Matthew Fox and honors feminine and Native American spiritual beliefs.
2. Sue wonders why she is uncomfortable with writing the word __________ when she attempts to do so.
3. The Divine Feminine symbol eliminates __________ by leaving noting outside the realm of divinity.
4. Who visits Sue and tells her that her heart is a seed that she must plant in the world?
5. Who begins to cry with Sue as they realize the pain that the dolphins may be experiencing as the result of mankind?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does a Cherokee woman Sue meets on a retreat tell her that her dreams are meant to do?
2. What are the choices from which Sue can choose to celebrate the Divine Feminine?
3. What kind of music allows Sue to feel the radiant mystery of being embraced by the Goddess?
4. What happens in the story of Inanna, which Sue begins to relate to in her stay at the inn?
5. What does Sue long for in her own marriage at this point of her journey to the Sacred Feminine?
6. Who are the "kjerringsleppet" that Sue recalls in her writing in this section?
7. What are some of the things which can achieved by internalizing the Divine Feminine, according to the book?
8. What does Sandy surprise Sue with when she lands at the airport after her trip to a speaking engagement?
9. What does Sue plant in her backyard in order to create a space for being with the Divine Feminine?
10. When Sandy and Sue come upon a large stone circle in Avebury, what does the guide book say it represents?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)