|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Athens have to do every seven years as a result of a curse placed upon it? Provide seven sacrifices to __________.
2. Sue buys Ann a statue of _________, the winged goddess of victory, uniting womanhood and power.
3. Sue recalls hearing a six year old refer to God as _________ since God thought that would be the best thing to be.
(c) No one.
4. During what Winter Olympics are women given the chance to open up the ceremonies by skiing down the slalom?
5. Sue wonders why she is uncomfortable with writing the word __________ when she attempts to do so.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sue dream herself to be with the inspirational magazine that she has already signed a contract with?
2. When relating to Herself, a woman can attain a natural ______________ in her own life.
3. When Sue's hands are bound together, she admits that _________ and silence are what bind her in her life.
4. What path must a person follow, although it may be painful and alluring at the same time?
5. Which Goddess does Sue connect with when she is inside of the cave during a later adventure? The Goddess of the _______.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sue take and then give an offering of another buffalo head nickel to balance the gift when she goes to see the buffaloes?
2. What does Sandy surprise Sue with when she lands at the airport after her trip to a speaking engagement?
3. While she plans many rituals, Sue does not realize that these rituals serve a purpose in her journey? What do these rituals do?
4. What does Sue plant in her backyard in order to create a space for being with the Divine Feminine?
5. What does the much younger Sue want to do in response to the newspaper clipping that her mom has sent to her?
6. What does Sue learn to be the name of the Goddess during a dream of her birth?
7. What does Sue believe is happening to the new girl-child who has been birthed by her awakening?
8. What does Sue see in a magazine as the plane is beginning to descend from the sky and she wishes she could disappear into that image?
9. What does Sue do when she is in the stone circle, connecting with the Goddess?
10. What happens in the story of Inanna, which Sue begins to relate to in her stay at the inn?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)