|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________, Sue thinks, needs to be acknowledged and explored to find the deepest passion and then be treated like a newborn baby.
(a) A muse.
(b) A child.
(d) A man.
2. What do Sue and Sandy find which is bigger than Stonehenge when they are visiting Avebury?
(a) The scrolls of the Goddess.
(b) A stone circle.
(c) A well.
(d) A circle of flowers.
3. What does Athens have to do every seven years as a result of a curse placed upon it? Provide seven sacrifices to __________.
4. What are the group of Chinese Americans doing when Sue encounters them as she walks by herself?
(a) Tai Chi.
(b) Goddess worship.
(d) Taking pictures.
5. Sue recalls hearing a six year old refer to God as _________ since God thought that would be the best thing to be.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Sue on a speaking trip and performs an impromptu ritual to ask the Feminine Divine to guide and bless them?
2. Sue buys Ann a statue of _________, the winged goddess of victory, uniting womanhood and power.
3. Where does Sue see the replica of the work of Leonardo da Vinci - the Cartoon of St. Anne?
4. Sue wonders if she has the ____________ in order to plant her journey in the world.
5. Where does Sue see a picture of trees with a ray of sun striking down in the center?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sue do in order to cultivate her own creativity and to create space for it in her life?
2. What does the much younger Sue want to do in response to the newspaper clipping that her mom has sent to her?
3. What does Sue see in a magazine as the plane is beginning to descend from the sky and she wishes she could disappear into that image?
4. What does Sue believe is happening to the new girl-child who has been birthed by her awakening?
5. What does a Cherokee woman Sue meets on a retreat tell her that her dreams are meant to do?
6. What are the choices from which Sue can choose to celebrate the Divine Feminine?
7. What does Sue long for in her own marriage at this point of her journey to the Sacred Feminine?
8. What does Sue do when she is in the stone circle, connecting with the Goddess?
9. When Sandy and Sue come upon a large stone circle in Avebury, what does the guide book say it represents?
10. What does the picture of Sappho have to tell Sue, although the other pictures in the museum do not affect her in the same way?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)