|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times to Sue and Terry immerse themselves ritually while they are on the deserted island?
2. Who accompanies Sue on a speaking trip and performs an impromptu ritual to ask the Feminine Divine to guide and bless them?
3. On what holiday are Sandy and Sue quietly reading, both in their own worlds of discovery?
(c) New Year's Eve.
(d) Memorial Day.
4. Where does Sue see the replica of the work of Leonardo da Vinci - the Cartoon of St. Anne?
(a) Mercy Center.
(b) Museum of Modern Art.
(c) The Japanese Tea Garden.
(d) de Young.
5. Where does Sue dream herself to be with the inspirational magazine that she has already signed a contract with?
(a) The ocean.
(b) A school.
(c) A coffin.
(d) A forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sue's African-American nanny who takes care of her while she is growing up?
2. Sue feels that God can not be identified with any __________ just as a dancer can not be identified with a given dance.
3. What does Sue buy in order to remind her of the power of buffalos in her life?
4. ___________, Sue thinks, needs to be acknowledged and explored to find the deepest passion and then be treated like a newborn baby.
5. What is the name of the art exhibition that Sue goes to where she encounters a picture of Sappho?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sue begin to do in September to further push her journey into the Sacred Feminine?
2. What kind of music allows Sue to feel the radiant mystery of being embraced by the Goddess?
3. What does Sue see to be a sacred place when she visits and sees a replica of Da Vinci's Cartoon of St. Anne?
4. What are the choices from which Sue can choose to celebrate the Divine Feminine?
5. What does Maya Angelou say in an interview which makes Sue begin to understand empowerment?
6. What does the much younger Sue want to do in response to the newspaper clipping that her mom has sent to her?
7. What does a Cherokee woman Sue meets on a retreat tell her that her dreams are meant to do?
8. Why does Sue choose to display a picture of the Minoan Snake Goddess in her study?
9. What is the news in the old newspaper clipping that Sue's mom sends?
10. What does Sue take and then give an offering of another buffalo head nickel to balance the gift when she goes to see the buffaloes?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)