|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There are times when Sue begins to worry that she might __________ and that she is dissolving. It scares her.
(b) Hurt herself.
2. Where does Sue dream herself to be with the inspirational magazine that she has already signed a contract with?
(a) A coffin.
(b) A school.
(c) A forest.
(d) The ocean.
3. When relating to Herself, a woman can attain a natural ______________ in her own life.
4. When women speak truly, they speak subversively and refuse to be _________, according to Sue.
5. The newly awakened woman is a _______ transplanted into hostile soil, until it finds ground in a circle of trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. The _______________ of Meinrad Craighead reminds Sue of the Cartoon of St. Anne, when she and Betty visit.
2. Maya Angelou says that no matter what people will do to her, "like air, ____________" in one of her many poems.
3. Women of power are ________ artists, speaking, acting, and trusting in themselves to do what is right.
4. When Sue finds the buffalo tuft, she realized she has been empowered to voice her ________, nurture inner authority, and embody her sacred feminine experience.
5. What is a kernos stone, according to Sue's research and experience when she is in Crete?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)