|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In May, Sue attended a Journey into ____________ conference on St. Simon Island off the coast of Georgia.
(d) The Sacred Feminine.
2. The feminine wound is created as a woman begins to __________ all of the experiences of maleness around her.
(c) Be angry.
3. What was the color of the leaves as Sue walked through the forest along the path around the monastery?
4. During the dream that Sue has about herself, who does she give birth to?
(a) Her husband.
(b) The planet Earth.
5. The church seems to have a stake in orthodoxy, so the __________ people are scary to them.
(a) Closed minded.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Sue and Sandy travel to in order to see Magritte's paintings in a gallery?
2. In the epistle of Timothy, what is a woman supposed to do in all of her submissiveness?
3. Psychologists have discovered that there are differences in the ways that the genders make ________ decisions.
4. What does Sue learn that some people think that ERA stands for, in addition to Equal Rights Amendment?
5. What does a woman in the group feel is a sign to the group and represents a gift to the group?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in the story of Inanna, which Sue begins to relate to in her stay at the inn?
2. What does Sue begin to do in September to further push her journey into the Sacred Feminine?
3. Why does Sue have troubles talking with God about her problems in life?
4. What does Sue feel she is lacking internally that prevents her from questioning the male authority and her role in the world?
5. How does Sue begin to define the idea of patriarchy when she starts out this section of the book?
6. While she plans many rituals, Sue does not realize that these rituals serve a purpose in her journey? What do these rituals do?
7. Does Sue ever find a discussion of a time when women were considered to be equal to men in theological studies?
8. What are the choices from which Sue can choose to celebrate the Divine Feminine?
9. What is the news in the old newspaper clipping that Sue's mom sends?
10. What does the much younger Sue want to do in response to the newspaper clipping that her mom has sent to her?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)