|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sue's African-American nanny who takes care of her while she is growing up?
(d) Sue Ellen.
2. Who is the woman who is downsized from a Most Holy supreme power in her time to a daddy's princess in later times?
3. Humanity, Sue feels, needs to be drawn into Divine Mother's lap and turned into a global ____________.
4. Who does Sue learn takes an annual ritual bath at Kanathos in order to renew her virginity?
5. Who begins to cry with Sue as they realize the pain that the dolphins may be experiencing as the result of mankind?
(c) No one.
6. During what season is the start of this section of the book, entitled "Initiation?"
7. What does Athens have to do every seven years as a result of a curse placed upon it? Provide seven sacrifices to __________.
8. To what does Sue compare herself when she is lying in her bed at the bed and breakfast, feeling empty and drained?
(a) A funnel.
(b) Empty windsock.
(c) An hourglass.
(d) A plastic bag.
9. On what holiday are Sandy and Sue quietly reading, both in their own worlds of discovery?
(c) New Year's Eve.
(d) Memorial Day.
10. When Sue adds the figurine to her altar, she begins to wonder why __________ is nearly deleted from Christianity.
11. Which of the goddesses needs to shed all of her clothing in order to hang on a meat hook and be resurrected again?
12. Where does Sue dream herself to be with the inspirational magazine that she has already signed a contract with?
(a) A coffin.
(b) A school.
(c) The ocean.
(d) A forest.
13. Who visits Sue and tells her that her heart is a seed that she must plant in the world?
(b) Her mother.
14. When one belongs to oneself, one can connect with the rest of ___________ without being trapped or dependent.
15. Sue wonders why she is uncomfortable with writing the word __________ when she attempts to do so.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Divine Feminine symbol eliminates __________ by leaving noting outside the realm of divinity.
2. Which kind of animal does Ruth Ann give refuge to in the Northern Exposure episode as another character wants to hunt it?
3. What can rise inside once the attachment to the confining patriarchal world dies, according to the author?
4. The _______________ of Meinrad Craighead reminds Sue of the Cartoon of St. Anne, when she and Betty visit.
5. Sue tells the male clergy man that they only have different visions about _____________ when she is scolded.
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)