|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sue going for a speaking engagement although Sandy does not want her to go?
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
2. ___________, Sue thinks, needs to be acknowledged and explored to find the deepest passion and then be treated like a newborn baby.
(a) A muse.
(c) A man.
(d) A child.
3. Sue realizes that she must become a sacred ____________ wherever she is in order to become the experience.
4. Women of power are ________ artists, speaking, acting, and trusting in themselves to do what is right.
5. How many altars does Sue find when she is visiting the studio of Meinrad Craighead?
6. What do Betty and Sue begin to dig up which they later realize to be symbolic of their journey?
(a) A statue.
(c) Tree stump.
(d) A letter.
7. What does Sue buy in order to remind her of the power of buffalos in her life?
(a) A book.
(b) Buffalo nickel.
(c) A tuft of hair.
(d) A feather.
8. Who is the woman who is downsized from a Most Holy supreme power in her time to a daddy's princess in later times?
9. Janet Frame remembers a teacher once praising her for being quiet and no ____________ at all.
10. Who visits Sue and tells her that her heart is a seed that she must plant in the world?
(c) Her mother.
11. Crete is one of the last places on Earth where the Great ___________ still flourishes, so Sue visits this place.
12. Sue wonders if she has the ____________ in order to plant her journey in the world.
13. When Sue finds the buffalo tuft, she realized she has been empowered to voice her ________, nurture inner authority, and embody her sacred feminine experience.
14. What does Sandy return to school in order to receive training in as a result of his personal awakening?
15. Humanity, Sue feels, needs to be drawn into Divine Mother's lap and turned into a global ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sue recalls hearing a six year old refer to God as _________ since God thought that would be the best thing to be.
2. When the ____________ consciousness returns, Sue feels that the Earth will become holy again for all those who live on it.
3. Sue buys Ann a statue of _________, the winged goddess of victory, uniting womanhood and power.
4. When relating to Herself, a woman can attain a natural ______________ in her own life.
5. What path must a person follow, although it may be painful and alluring at the same time?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)