|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the recurring symbols in Sue's dreams where she begins to see a Jungian analyst?
2. What does Sandy return to school in order to receive training in as a result of his personal awakening?
3. Sue decides that it is best for her to speak about __________ as being female and male, equally.
4. To what does Sue compare herself when she is lying in her bed at the bed and breakfast, feeling empty and drained?
(a) An hourglass.
(b) A plastic bag.
(c) Empty windsock.
(d) A funnel.
5. Sue feels that God can not be identified with any __________ just as a dancer can not be identified with a given dance.
6. ___________, in Greek, means to stand forth with power and dignity, Sue finds in her research.
7. Which of the goddesses needs to shed all of her clothing in order to hang on a meat hook and be resurrected again?
8. When Sue adds the figurine to her altar, she begins to wonder why __________ is nearly deleted from Christianity.
9. Crete is one of the last places on Earth where the Great ___________ still flourishes, so Sue visits this place.
10. Sue tells the male clergy man that they only have different visions about _____________ when she is scolded.
11. What does Ariadne lower down to Theseus in order to help him get out of the labyrinth in the myth?
(a) Her arm.
(b) A spider web.
(c) Her hair.
12. How many altars does Sue find when she is visiting the studio of Meinrad Craighead?
13. When Sue's hands are bound together, she admits that _________ and silence are what bind her in her life.
14. On what holiday are Sandy and Sue quietly reading, both in their own worlds of discovery?
(a) Memorial Day.
(c) New Year's Eve.
15. Which Goddess does Sue connect with when she is inside of the cave during a later adventure? The Goddess of the _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stone circle in Avebury represent, according to a tourist book that Sue has?
2. What is the name of the art exhibition that Sue goes to where she encounters a picture of Sappho?
3. Sue realizes that she must become a sacred ____________ wherever she is in order to become the experience.
4. The newly awakened woman is a _______ transplanted into hostile soil, until it finds ground in a circle of trees.
5. The Divine Feminine symbol eliminates __________ by leaving noting outside the realm of divinity.
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)