|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ is a grace and cannot be forced, but one can create a refuge for it to take place.
2. Who is the woman who is downsized from a Most Holy supreme power in her time to a daddy's princess in later times?
3. Crete is one of the last places on Earth where the Great ___________ still flourishes, so Sue visits this place.
4. What can rise inside once the attachment to the confining patriarchal world dies, according to the author?
(a) New life.
(b) New family.
(c) New mystery.
(d) New being.
5. The newly awakened woman is a _______ transplanted into hostile soil, until it finds ground in a circle of trees.
6. When Sue's hands are bound together, she admits that _________ and silence are what bind her in her life.
7. The Minotaur is a half man, half ________, according to the stories which have been told about it.
8. Where is Sue going for a speaking engagement although Sandy does not want her to go?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
9. Sue realizes that she must become a sacred ____________ wherever she is in order to become the experience.
10. When Sue finds the buffalo tuft, she realized she has been empowered to voice her ________, nurture inner authority, and embody her sacred feminine experience.
11. _________ salvages crucial elements without appearing to collude with the gnostics, according to Sue's findings.
(a) Goddess worship.
(d) Feminine ego.
12. During what season is the start of this section of the book, entitled "Initiation?"
13. When relating to Herself, a woman can attain a natural ______________ in her own life.
14. Maya Angelou says that no matter what people will do to her, "like air, ____________" in one of her many poems.
(a) I'll sigh.
(b) I'll rise.
(c) I'll drift away.
(d) I'll float.
15. Who accompanies Sue on a speaking trip and performs an impromptu ritual to ask the Feminine Divine to guide and bless them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sue decides that it is best for her to speak about __________ as being female and male, equally.
2. When women speak truly, they speak subversively and refuse to be _________, according to Sue.
3. Where does Sue see a picture of trees with a ray of sun striking down in the center?
4. What does Sue buy in order to remind her of the power of buffalos in her life?
5. What is a kernos stone, according to Sue's research and experience when she is in Crete?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)