|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Divine Feminine symbol eliminates __________ by leaving noting outside the realm of divinity.
2. Sue tells the male clergy man that they only have different visions about _____________ when she is scolded.
3. To what does Sue compare herself when she is lying in her bed at the bed and breakfast, feeling empty and drained?
(a) An hourglass.
(b) Empty windsock.
(c) A funnel.
(d) A plastic bag.
4. Maya Angelou says that no matter what people will do to her, "like air, ____________" in one of her many poems.
(a) I'll float.
(b) I'll rise.
(c) I'll sigh.
(d) I'll drift away.
5. Who does Sue recall saying that a write needs to have something to say, the ability to express it, and the courage to express it all?
(a) Maya Angelou.
(b) William Shakespeare.
(c) Anne Sexton.
(d) Mary Oliver.
6. How many altars does Sue find when she is visiting the studio of Meinrad Craighead?
7. In her isolation, Sue begins to say goodbye to the __________ she has been as she realizes she must.
8. Where does Sue see the replica of the work of Leonardo da Vinci - the Cartoon of St. Anne?
(a) Mercy Center.
(b) Museum of Modern Art.
(c) The Japanese Tea Garden.
(d) de Young.
9. _________ salvages crucial elements without appearing to collude with the gnostics, according to Sue's findings.
(c) Feminine ego.
(d) Goddess worship.
10. What does Sandy return to school in order to receive training in as a result of his personal awakening?
11. Who is featured on a PBS documentary that Sue later sees when she is back home after her trip?
(b) Naomi Wolfe.
(d) Maya Angelou.
12. Who is the woman who is downsized from a Most Holy supreme power in her time to a daddy's princess in later times?
13. What does Sue begin to collect for her altar as she takes more journeys in the outdoors?
(c) Natural objects.
(d) Her thoughts.
14. Where does Sue dream herself to be with the inspirational magazine that she has already signed a contract with?
(a) The ocean.
(b) A school.
(c) A forest.
(d) A coffin.
15. Crete is one of the last places on Earth where the Great ___________ still flourishes, so Sue visits this place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Esther Harding says that being a __________ did not originally mean being chaste, but belonging to one's self.
2. When Sue finds the buffalo tuft, she realized she has been empowered to voice her ________, nurture inner authority, and embody her sacred feminine experience.
3. What does Sue have done in relation to her face when she is out in Crete with Terry during her trip?
4. What does Sue encounter when she stays at her bed and breakfast in complete isolation from others?
5. What animal does Sue feel to be the symbol of woman's deepest center, as she reads her book?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)