|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A Vacation Bible School teacher tells ___________ that women can not be deacons because men are put at the head.
2. Hierarchy in the world gives rise to the Great ___________, where the feminine is not as revered as the masculine.
3. Sue decides that she must follow her internal musical instrument, a ___________.
4. Sue does not think that she should only rely on the Bible for guidance, but also on her own ____________.
5. What is the profession of the woman who other women pointed out is 'still a woman' even if she is well trained?
6. What does Sue decide to burn when she makes a ritual for the way she is going to let go of her feminine wound?
(a) A Bible.
(b) Her drawings.
(c) Her bra.
(d) A flower.
7. Who is the teacher at the charm school that Sue attends when she is a young girl?
(a) Miss Susie.
(b) Miss Manners.
(c) Miss Ann.
(d) Miss Belle.
8. A man at a mixed gender retreat responded to a woman's concern that the Church marginalized women by saying that the church is _______ and it makes mistakes.
9. The Sacred Feminine keeps a woman powerful and __________ in herself but connected to everything else in the world.
10. Sue believes that the story of Eden is one that created ___________ geography in the world.
11. What was the color of the leaves as Sue walked through the forest along the path around the monastery?
12. Sue believes she has been in a deep _____________ about what the subordination of women does to them psychologically.
13. Anne Wilson Sherf notes that being born female is often equated with being born ___________ in some way.
14. Which child(ren) in the family at the Chatooga River is allowed to go to the edge of the water?
(c) Both the boy and the girl.
15. Who wants Sue to drop the feminist thing in order to follow what they want?
(c) The priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carol P. Christ said that a woman's awakening begins with an experience of ______________ in her life.
2. Girls, as they grow up, seem to become _____________ in nature, though they are also powerless inside and overwhelmed by the world.
3. Christian communities continue to accept the Letter of __________ as proof that women are to be silenced.
4. One of the academics who Sue hears speak says that Jesus' intention was ___________ and Sandy agrees.
5. Florence Nightingale once said that our _________ lies between pain and paralysis.
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)