Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Part 1, pgs. 1-28
1. What is Sue's daughter stocking when the incident with the men takes place in the beginning of the book?
2. Sue's declaration of intent in the beginning of the book and her journey makes her feel like a ____________.
3. How many children does Sue Monk Kidd have as she relates in the story about her history and her background?
4. During the dream that Sue has about herself, who does she give birth to?
5. What is the color of the journal Sue begins when she feels as though she needs to cast away the old in order to make way for the new?
6. A Vacation Bible School teacher tells ___________ that women can not be deacons because...
This section contains 3,428 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)